LibriumArcana.com Wiki

General Announcements - Please Read
Dark Silver
Omnipotent Overlord

#1 LibriumArcana.com Wiki

Post by Dark Silver »

As some of you know, when the board underwent it's upgrade, I took the time to update certain other sections of the website.

I'm glad to announce that after much testing and experimentation, the Libriumarcana.com Role Playing Games Wiki is now functional and available to all members. The primary purpose of this wiki is for the categorization and housing of data on any of the various Role Playing Games we have on the board, more specifically, especially our longest running ones - or games that has user created rule-sets instead of a pre-defined system from a table top game. The wiki can also be used to catalogue various things located on the board or site as seen fit by the editors.

The LAWiki is a semi-closed wiki, which allows anyone to view the content, but requires a log-in order to make edits. The Wiki is held and ruled by the same Commandments the rest of the site (including this board) follows. Any mis-actions you undertake on the wiki can and will effect your standing in the board and the site's community.

In order to explore or join the editing team for the wiki, follow the provided link.

The Librium Arcana RPG Wiki
Allen Thibodaux | Archmagus | Supervillain | Transfan | Trekker | Warsie |
"Then again, Detective....how often have you dreamed of hearing your father's voice once more? Of feeling your mother's touch?" - Ra's Al Ghul
"According to the Bible, IHVH created the Universe in six days....he obviously didn't know what he was doing." - Darek Steele bani Order of Hermes.
DS's Golden Rule: I am not a bigot, I hate everyone equally. | corollary: Some are more equal than others.