LA.com Usergroups

General Announcements - Please Read
Dark Silver
Omnipotent Overlord

#1 LA.com Usergroups

Post by Dark Silver »

Usergroups are recognized subcommunities upon the board which have thier own fora or subfora. Below is a listing of current Usergroups and thier entrance requirements. Unless otherwise noted, these entrance rules are firm.

The list will be updated by a member of the Administration whenever a new Usergroup is created, or a current Usergroup folds.

Euthanoi - Forum Supermod Group. By Invitation Only.

Librium Irregulars - Members are active players of the Urban Dead MMOG. Prospective must be a member in good standing of the board, or received a invitation from the group moderator, and be active in the Urban Dead game. Group is currently inactive. Moderator: Petrosjko

As the Librium Irregulars are a covert unit often engaging in dynamic and TOP-SECRET derring-do, membership is entirely up to the discretion of the group mod, who is paranoid.

Mediocre Men of SDnet - The MMoSDN are members of the guild of the same name, in the Kingdom of Loathing MMOG.

Koi's Fisting Crowbars (of VENGEANCE) - Trench-coated avengers, striking in the NIGHT. Urban Dead group.

Membership by invitation only

Ridleybank Resistance Front - The RRF Horde leadership and planning team. An Urbandead group. See their site for more info

Invitation only.

LA Designers - The LA Design team. Consists of those who develop, program and impliment new ideas for the LibriumArcana site.

Invitation only.
Last edited by Dark Silver on Wed Dec 28, 2005 5:35 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Allen Thibodaux | Archmagus | Supervillain | Transfan | Trekker | Warsie |
"Then again, Detective....how often have you dreamed of hearing your father's voice once more? Of feeling your mother's touch?" - Ra's Al Ghul
"According to the Bible, IHVH created the Universe in six days....he obviously didn't know what he was doing." - Darek Steele bani Order of Hermes.
DS's Golden Rule: I am not a bigot, I hate everyone equally. | corollary: Some are more equal than others.
Josh
Resident of the Kingdom of Eternal Cockjobbery

Post by Josh »

Clarified the Librium Irregulars entry a tad.
When the Frog God smiles, arm yourself.
"'Flammable' and 'inflammable' have the same meaning! This language is insane!"
GIVE ME COFFEE AND I WILL ALLOW YOU TO LIVE!- Frigid
"Ork 'as no automatic code o' survival. 'is partic'lar distinction from all udda livin' gits is tha necessity ta act inna face o' alternatives by means o' dakka."
I created the sound of madness, wrote the book on pain
B4UTRUST
Dance Puppets Dance

Post by B4UTRUST »

Added newer groups
Saint Annihilus - Patron Saint of Dealing with Stupid Customers
Josh
Resident of the Kingdom of Eternal Cockjobbery

Post by Josh »

Edited a skosh. Nothing to see here, move along.
When the Frog God smiles, arm yourself.
"'Flammable' and 'inflammable' have the same meaning! This language is insane!"
GIVE ME COFFEE AND I WILL ALLOW YOU TO LIVE!- Frigid
"Ork 'as no automatic code o' survival. 'is partic'lar distinction from all udda livin' gits is tha necessity ta act inna face o' alternatives by means o' dakka."
I created the sound of madness, wrote the book on pain