Back Online

General Announcements - Please Read
Dark Silver
Omnipotent Overlord

#1 Back Online

Post by Dark Silver »

The upgrades took longer than I expected, but still well under the allotted time limit.

We're now running the latest version of phpBB (3.0.9) along with several mods, including a mod to give us a more robust editor (this can be turned off in the User Control Panel), the ability to inline Youtube Videos, and a few other tricks.

You may now also Attach Files to your post.

We have a User Blog modification built into the board software also. The options can be access through the user menu.

We did lose SOME functionality in the upgrade - we lost the Dice Roller code, but we'll be working to a dice roller back soon.

The User Selected Themes are not uploaded at this time, I'm taking sometime with them to make sure they function properly with the board mods.

Please Note that you will have to re-upload your Avatars, as they did not seem to make the transition. I have managed to upload the Avatar Galleries though, and if you go to the "Old" Gallery, you should see all the previous avatar's from there for you to chose from.

Otherwise, we lost very little in the upgrade, and gained much more.

Enjoy the new software.

-The Management
Allen Thibodaux | Archmagus | Supervillain | Transfan | Trekker | Warsie |
"Then again, Detective....how often have you dreamed of hearing your father's voice once more? Of feeling your mother's touch?" - Ra's Al Ghul
"According to the Bible, IHVH created the Universe in six days....he obviously didn't know what he was doing." - Darek Steele bani Order of Hermes.
DS's Golden Rule: I am not a bigot, I hate everyone equally. | corollary: Some are more equal than others.