User Blogs

General Announcements - Please Read
Dark Silver
Omnipotent Overlord

#1 User Blogs

Post by Dark Silver »

During the general site clean up over the last few weeks, the previous Blog software was deemed inadequate and to crappy for continued living upon our site. And such, it went the way of the Dodo.

With the upgrade to the new board software, I've taken the liberty to source some new software and brought back the User Blogs. User Blogs are now tied directly to your Forum/Site account, and only members of the site may comment on them.

In order to obtain your own Blog, a PM should be sent requesting Blog Access along with pleading your case. I will take it under consideration, and may approve of your new blog.

The Blog Software can be seen in action here.
Allen Thibodaux | Archmagus | Supervillain | Transfan | Trekker | Warsie |
"Then again, Detective....how often have you dreamed of hearing your father's voice once more? Of feeling your mother's touch?" - Ra's Al Ghul
"According to the Bible, IHVH created the Universe in six days....he obviously didn't know what he was doing." - Darek Steele bani Order of Hermes.
DS's Golden Rule: I am not a bigot, I hate everyone equally. | corollary: Some are more equal than others.