Games your most looking forward to.

C&T: Video Games, Table Top Games & Computerized Stuff
Dartzap
Keeper of the Beer

#1 Games your most looking forward to.

Post by Dartzap »

So, what are your choices for games that have yet to come?

I dont actualy have any choice at the moment, due to the fact i've not been keeping up with whats being developed at the moment.
"Why hello! Could I intrest you in some giant bonsai trees?"

Robert Walper
Adept

Post by Robert Walper »

Battlefield 2. Gonna be the best...game...ever!! :D
zac naloen
Apprentice

Post by zac naloen »

that new star wars RTS, i just can't remember what its called. however it looks awesome.
Member of the Unremarkables
Robert Walper
Adept

Post by Robert Walper »

zac naloen wrote:that new star wars RTS, i just can't remember what its called. however it looks awesome.
God damnit...Lucas's Star Wars is a billion dollar franchaise...you think they could create a really good FPS game that would be like Battlefield 2? I want the troop, ground unit, aerial and space concetps all rolled into one. :(
Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman
Sick, Twisted Fuck

Post by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman »

I could write a full-page rants about this, but I'm too sleepy. So I would like to see a flight simulator with those following features:

(1) Costumizable flight model "realism". I'm the guy who choose easy landing any day to Sunday.

(2) TRUE DYNAMIC CAMPAIGN like those in Falcon 4.0.

(3) The ability to formulate your own strategy, like choosing your own target for the next mission like that on Mig Alley.

(4) A tactical aspect where you can go to a map and direct your fighters, and jump into each fighter if you wanna' tackle the combat yourself, like the AWACS mode in Total Air War

Either that, or an adult game titled Leisure Suit Kreshna, although the latter would surely sell better considering the undeniable fact about how handsome Kreshna is.
The Sick, Twisted Fuck | Sap #2 of the Bitter Trio | Knight of the e-mail | Evil Liberal Conspirator | Esoteric Order of Dagon | Weird TGODer

Share your free D&D character here.

:welcome :arrow: :sheepfucker: :thumbsup

So be it. If saying "NO" means being alone, then to hell with love, with romance, with marriage, and all the shit life keeps pumping at me. I'll walk alone, but with freedom and a healed pride.

NEVER buy a LiteOn CD/DVD Writer. Ever.
B4UTRUST
Dance Puppets Dance

Post by B4UTRUST »

BF2 definatly. Other then that, the Conquer game that M$ was suppose to get with Rare about to release on the XBox. Hopefully we'll get it on Xbox 360 or sumthin
Saint Annihilus - Patron Saint of Dealing with Stupid Customers
zac naloen
Apprentice

Post by zac naloen »

Robert Walper wrote:
zac naloen wrote:that new star wars RTS, i just can't remember what its called. however it looks awesome.
God damnit...Lucas's Star Wars is a billion dollar franchaise...you think they could create a really good FPS game that would be like Battlefield 2? I want the troop, ground unit, aerial and space concetps all rolled into one. :(
i remembered what its called now, Empire at war.

it has space and ground battles. the graphics look awesome and stuff.

i can't wait.

linky : - masked cos i'm a good boy
Member of the Unremarkables
Robert Walper
Adept

Post by Robert Walper »

zac naloen wrote:
Robert Walper wrote:
i remembered what its called now, Empire at war.

it has space and ground battles. the graphics look awesome and stuff.

i can't wait.

linky : - masked cos i'm a good boy
Damn...that does look good. I'll add it to my list of games I'm looking forward to, but I'll be damned sure to check reviews carefully and a demo first. Because the last game mimicking Battlefield I played I uninstalled after five minutes of use that annoyed the hell out of me (SW: BattleFront...waste of money :().
Dartzap
Keeper of the Beer

Post by Dartzap »

You didn't like Battlefront? ah well, the 2nd one will be out later this year, should be making up for it.. hopefully.

Empire At War does look very good. and i really do need a decent RTS, when i get my new computer.

Ace Pace
Antisemetical Semite

Post by Ace Pace »

Uh KAN....Go enjoy SIlent Hunter, its your dream, but in the sea.

And for the rest of us...Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion.
[img=left]http://www.libriumarcana.com/Uploads/Ace/acewip7.jpg[/img]Grand Dolphin Conspiracy
The twin cub, the Cyborg dolphin wolf.

Dorsk 81: this is why I support the separation of Aces eyebrow's, something that ugly should never be joined

Mayabird:You see what this place does to us? It's like how Eskimos have their 16 names for snow. We have to precisely define what shafting we're receiving.

"Do we think Israel would be nuts enough to go back into Lebanon with Olmert still in power and calling the shots? They could hook Sharon up to a heart monitor and interpret the blips and bleeps as "yes" and "no" and do better than that, both strategically and emotionally."
Robert Walper
Adept

Post by Robert Walper »

I'll insist we form up a battle group of members here to crush the online competition...which game though would is undecided. I would've suggested BF2...but I've heard not so good reviews of it from those who've tried the demo. :?
The Grim Squeaker
Initiate

Post by The Grim Squeaker »

HL2: Apocalypse, Halo2 PC (if it ever comes out), SW: Empire at war, Oblivion (After they finish it theyll start making Fallout 3 :) :D ).
Formerly known as the .303 bookworm
Veni, Vidi,Vici.
[img=left]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/ ... 0av/CW.jpg[/img]
My Photography
My Picasa based Photography

Man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much: the wheel, New York, wars while all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in water having a good time.
But the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man for precisely the same reasons
Dartzap
Keeper of the Beer

Post by Dartzap »

Hmm, about Rob's idea about a Clan, not a bad idea. When i get my new rig, i shall be investing in Empire At War and various other games, i shall be wanting to beat the snozle out of some one.

Mayabird
Leader of the Marching Band

Post by Mayabird »

SPORE!

The game also known as "Sim Everything." It will take a lot of effort to keep from failing classes when the opportunity arises for me to play God in a very extreme manner, but I hope it'll be worth the lack of sleep.
I :luv: DPDarkPrimus!

Storytime update 8/31: Frigidmagi might be amused by this one.
Ace Pace
Antisemetical Semite

Post by Ace Pace »

Mayabird wrote:SPORE!

The game also known as "Sim Everything." It will take a lot of effort to keep from failing classes when the opportunity arises for me to play God in a very extreme manner, but I hope it'll be worth the lack of sleep.
It is my personal conspiracy theory that publishers publish games exactly 2 months before Finals, garunteeing another generation of failed students.
[img=left]http://www.libriumarcana.com/Uploads/Ace/acewip7.jpg[/img]Grand Dolphin Conspiracy
The twin cub, the Cyborg dolphin wolf.

Dorsk 81: this is why I support the separation of Aces eyebrow's, something that ugly should never be joined

Mayabird:You see what this place does to us? It's like how Eskimos have their 16 names for snow. We have to precisely define what shafting we're receiving.

"Do we think Israel would be nuts enough to go back into Lebanon with Olmert still in power and calling the shots? They could hook Sharon up to a heart monitor and interpret the blips and bleeps as "yes" and "no" and do better than that, both strategically and emotionally."
The Grim Squeaker
Initiate

Post by The Grim Squeaker »

Damn, spore should rock +Black%White 2
I will not be a merciful god :twisted:
Formerly known as the .303 bookworm
Veni, Vidi,Vici.
[img=left]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/ ... 0av/CW.jpg[/img]
My Photography
My Picasa based Photography

Man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much: the wheel, New York, wars while all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in water having a good time.
But the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man for precisely the same reasons