Transformers: Prime RP -- Any Interest?

OOC: For the creation and management of board RPG's.

Moderator: B4UTRUST

LadyTevar
Pleasure Kitten Foreman

#1 Transformers: Prime RP -- Any Interest?

Post by LadyTevar »

Blame Netflix for having all three seasons of Transformers: Prime as well as the movie-length finale Beast Hunters: Predacons Rising, but I am now wanting to attempt another Transformers RP and wanting to see if there's any interest out there.

While I highly suggest binge-watching the series via Netflix or your favorite source, the basics of each season can be found at the wiki-link above. The game itself would be set shortly after the events of the movie.

The call has gone out to all Cybertronians: Cybertron has been rebooted and is once again able to support life, thanks to the sacrifice of Optimus Prime. A separate call has gone out from Megatron himself before he went into seclusion -- The Decepticons are disbanded, the war is over. The Decepticons and Vehicons who were with Megatron on Cybertron have been helping the Autobots begin to rebuild, under Bumblebee's leadership, with the exception of Starscream who has gone missing.

However, the former enemies are not alone on Cybertron. During the War on Earth, Shockwave found a way to clone Cybertronian lifeforms from fossilized remains. These Predacons take powerful forms similar to dragons, griffons, and other Earth mythological beasts. Led by Shockwave's first successful creation, PredaKing, the Predacons are willing to cooperate with the Autobots. In exchange, PredaKing wants the right for his subjects to live on their own section of Cybertron, without outside interference.
Even with the reboot, several of Shockwave's hidden labs may still have Predacon prototypes within, and Shockwave is cooperating with PredaKing to find if any remain viable.

As part of Optimus' sacrifice, Primus is once again able to give life to new Cybertronians. These new 'Sparks' will take root in any suitable protoform or clone. They are fully functional and cognizant of where their abilities lie, but are the equivalent of human teenagers -- lots of potential, no idea what to do with themselves.

Dogs are Man's Best Friend
Cats are Man's Adorable Little Serial Killers
LadyTevar
Pleasure Kitten Foreman

#2 Re: Transformers: Prime RP -- Any Interest?

Post by LadyTevar »

IF there is interest: Players can be an Autobot or Decepticon returning from wherever they have spent the War, or they can be a newly formatted Cybertronian or Predacon protoform.

Possible brand for the newly awakened Cybertronians:

frigidmagi
Dragon Death-Marine General

#3 Re: Transformers: Prime RP -- Any Interest?

Post by frigidmagi »

I would have to watch the series first to see Tev.
"it takes two sides to end a war but only one to start one. And those who do not have swords may still die upon them." Tolken
LadyTevar
Pleasure Kitten Foreman

#4 Re: Transformers: Prime RP -- Any Interest?

Post by LadyTevar »

frigidmagi wrote:I would have to watch the series first to see Tev.
Totally understand :)

Dark Silver
Omnipotent Overlord

#5 Re: Transformers: Prime RP -- Any Interest?

Post by Dark Silver »

Transformers Prime RP? Color me intrigued.....
Allen Thibodaux | Archmagus | Supervillain | Transfan | Trekker | Warsie |
"Then again, Detective....how often have you dreamed of hearing your father's voice once more? Of feeling your mother's touch?" - Ra's Al Ghul
"According to the Bible, IHVH created the Universe in six days....he obviously didn't know what he was doing." - Darek Steele bani Order of Hermes.
DS's Golden Rule: I am not a bigot, I hate everyone equally. | corollary: Some are more equal than others.
LadyTevar
Pleasure Kitten Foreman

#6 Re: Transformers: Prime RP -- Any Interest?

Post by LadyTevar »

I knew you would be, DS. :drunk: