Werewolf: Appalachian Moonrise, Ch 1

Library: Where we go to relive campaigns past....
General Havoc
Mr. Party-Killbot

Post by General Havoc »

Right now, Sophie didn't care much about the finer points of intra-pack politics. She had shifted back to homid form, and was busy using her PDA to download directions from here (wherever the hell here was) to the antique dealer in Knoxville. Knoxville was hardly Chicago, but it was still a city, and after tonight, she was looking forward to getting back to one of those, a place where the spirits made sense and the lakes weren't infested with sludge-demons. Cities had their own particular brand of threats of course (vampires came to mind), but they were her personal element. And a chance to sick some Weaver Spirits on whoever was behind all this would be welcome.

Besides, she needed to buy some ammo.

"Let's see what we can find about this little antique shop," she said, half to herself, as she started to plumb the depths of the internet, looking for anything... interesting.
Gaze upon my works, ye mighty, and despair...

Havoc: "So basically if you side against him, he summons Cthulu."
Hotfoot: "Yes, which is reasonable."
Cynical Cat
Arch-Magician

Post by Cynical Cat »

"Everyone ready to go back to the Jeep?" asked Alex.
It's not that I'm unforgiving, it's that most of the people who wrong me are unrepentant assholes.
Charon
No

Post by Charon »

Breathes-the-Winds raised a hand. "Ah... about that. I have somewhat of a..." he paused for a moment. "Condition. Unfortunately I have been cursed in a manner like old myths and I'm stuck in this form during the auspice I was born under."
Moderator of Philosophy and Theology
Cynical Cat
Arch-Magician

Post by Cynical Cat »

"Fuck," said Alex eloquently. "Well that changes things."
It's not that I'm unforgiving, it's that most of the people who wrong me are unrepentant assholes.
LadyTevar
Pleasure Kitten Foreman

Post by LadyTevar »

Galileo kept the smile from showing on his face. Finally, Adahy decided to trust the others that far. Time to see what they want to do. "Like I said... Tomorrow might be better..."

Dogs are Man's Best Friend
Cats are Man's Adorable Little Serial Killers
Cynical Cat
Arch-Magician

Post by Cynical Cat »

"A Jeep," Alex mused. "No, it's not worth the risk. A van maybe, but not a Jeep. Fuck."
rhoenix
The Artist formerly known as Rhoenix

Post by rhoenix »

The foul-tinged air gently ruffled his fur as Sees-Faces sat on his haunches, listening to all who had spoken. The foul air didn't bother him as much now, after knowing the taint that had caused it. Bite the head off the snake, he thought, and the body would die.

He had listened keenly to all ideas from all members, and now had an idea.

"So, we not hunt tonight," he said in the Garou tongue, howling softly to express keen interest. "But we should know prey, yes? Sniff and scout prey's lair tonight, and hunt prey tomorrow?"
"Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes."

- William Gibson

Josh wrote:What? There's nothing weird about having a pet housefly. He smuggles cigarettes for me.