STGOD: The Pheonix Wars (Chapter III)

Library: Where we go to relive campaigns past....
Ra
Master

Post by Ra »

OOC: KAN, whoever that is, it ain't Number Two. :P
-----------
"Getting into Imperial space is easy enough, m'lord. Ra and his gang went aboard the Ascendancy on the Coruscant mission. I'm due for a minor refit at the Corellian yards, I can sneak you aboard. Believe me, there are lots of gun runners and legit charter pilots that would kill to get high-paying customers such as yourselves.

Captain Tarret added to her collegue's words. "I had know a good charter pilot in particular. He's the best civilian skipper I've ever met. Siib Anteyan. He runs an old corvette, the Forever Dawn V. He'll get you anywhere in the galaxy. For a price."

"This man a criminal?" Ra asked uneasily.

"No. However, he does have a reputation for going off of the established shipping lanes to shave time off of his trips. Imperial diplomats would charter him and other ships of the GalactiFlight corporation."

"This sounds like it can work, if we are careful. The Imperials will go batshit insane if they catch us in their territory."

"Agreed. While we had no choice last time, I will ensure that this is a covert operation, and that we go unnoticed."

"Very well," Galadriel said kindly. "We should begin our journey as soon as can be done."

Amy Lee added something else. "It would be best if I stay behind." She then added the reason to Ra and Galadriel telepathically. "One of the Organization's spies caught me on Naboo. Although I was able to escape the bee farm without being detected. Nonetheless, I expect someone can put two and two together over there. I will be suspected."

"They have no evidence of your involvement."

"Still, the decision is wise. I will also make myself scarce in this realm. If I am caught working with you, it could mean war."

"That is one thing we cannot afford."
Jonathan McKenzie
Half-Insane Snakehead | MSPaint Acolyte | Wierd TGOD'er

"Every time you stay abstinent...Kitten kills a god."