STGOD: The Pheonix Wars (Chapter II)

Library: Where we go to relive campaigns past....
KAN

Post by KAN »

As the Trollish task force makes their way to the bridge, one of the Slayers suddenly tensed. It shakes for a moment, then speaks with a peculiar, alien voice:

"THE WHIND IS A FOOL. THE FIRE MUST BE DESTROYED. THE NIGHTSISTERS SHALL FOLLOW THE PATH OF THE GUARDIANS."

After finishing the words, the Slayer goes berserks against his comrades.
Ra
Master

Post by Ra »

*The Kull Warriors complete burying the crone as Galadriel gazes in sadness. Ra watches impassively.*

I could have her back alive in a few hours.

You think you have control over life and death, young Goa'uld, but this was her appointed time. We must now piece together what I saw.

And why you were shooting lightning like the Emperor.

I know what he knew.

*Patterson nods, and drops the subject.*

There was a war between the Phoenix and the ones known as Guardians. They are the Ancient Ones that threaten our societies now. Major, I wish to speak with Ra alone.

Yes, m'lady.

*Patterson and the Stormtroopers depart. The Kulls also leave at her gesture. Galadriel and Ra walk down a rocky path.*

She said to fear the Guardians, but also to fear the Phoenix more. Combined with the powers of the Dark Side, the Phoenix is a power unmatched.

Then, are we actually working for the ENEMY?

No. The Ancient Ones are to be feared, and fought. So is the Phoenix. Our goal must be to coax the Entity out of Lord Kreshna. Only then can we end this War of the Gods.

How do we remove the Phoenix?

The Phoenix must have a host. An avatar, as it were. Without it, the Entity is lost in sleep. It will not leave its body if it can avoid it. But there must be someone... who can be the Entity's vessel without endangering the galaxy.

We must find this person as soon as we can.

*Galadriel offers a light smile, though she is still saddened by the crone's death.*

Agreed.

You now posess the powers of the Sith. Are you yourself?

Not of the Sith. But the power tempted me. For the first time since the Test, I have truly been tempted. Fantasies of unbridled power, hatred, and dominance entered my mind. However, I resisted their call. Now, let us return to our task.
Last edited by Ra on Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jonathan McKenzie
Half-Insane Snakehead | MSPaint Acolyte | Wierd TGOD'er

"Every time you stay abstinent...Kitten kills a god."
Dartzap
Keeper of the Beer

Post by Dartzap »

The other slayers act immeidetly,two of them grab his arms, and two more hold his legs

Hmm.. Lord Detritus was right, that is a force here capable of possession.. Alright, Fiend, who are you, and what are you doing trying to possess my soldiers?

The posessed slayer struggles

how is it possible that you can keep me down? no other has done so.. how do you manage to resist my mind?

my mind, unlike of these slayers, is pure rock, while their;s is a type of vedgetable.. My mind is a locked door compared to them, you shall not enter my mind

This cannot be.. you shall bow before us...

I do not think so, lets take him back to the drop ship, we'll take this one back to Lord Detritus,

"We must go up three more levels to the Bridge sir"

Good
"Why hello! Could I intrest you in some giant bonsai trees?"

KAN the sleepy DM

Post by KAN the sleepy DM »

As Lord Detritus task force continues their journey, shadowy figures materializes out of thin air appears encircling the troops. They are singing the blasphemous, telepathic songs again. Although not paralyzing as that of the shadow fleet, their tunes still weakens the recipients. The troops feels some kind of peculiar drowsiness; their reactions are reduced.

Still singing, the shadow-demons now advances as they're starting their attack.
Dartzap
Keeper of the Beer

Post by Dartzap »

what the hell are these! all right everyone! Up and at em!

The Lsayers, although now slightly sluggsih, jump and cloak at the same time .

The apprerations starts looking around them.

Where have they gone? They have gone from our realm...

Not quite, my happy chappies, as I like to call them, are holidng very very sharp blades in the area of your neck, if you so much as move, you shall find yourself ina world of pain

Now, shut the hell up, your giving me an headache!

the apperations seemed stunned from this verbal onslaught

you resist us, but how? we are the Ultimate power in this universe, yet somehow you resist us

clearly your not, otherwise i'd be on the floor in a ball shivering. You seem to be under the impression that everyone you see have brains of sludge, and as i told your fellow earlier, my brain is sure as hell not sludge! it's pure Crystal! shove that done your collective wisdom!

you have not heared the last of this! you will bow before us!

Possibly when i get arthuritis of the knees,now leave us, we have buisiness to deal with, Feinds

The shadows depart

Alright lad's out you come

The slayers decloak and jog back to their commander

How many level's now to the bridge?

"Another two milord"

Ancient Ones

Post by Ancient Ones »

*Just as the Trolls think the going is good, a large number come out of the walls, houling and attacking madly. They begin slaying Trolls and slavers left and right, as the enemy tries desperately to fend them off. They slay the spirits, only for them to come back*

*Then, a larger spirit approaches.*

YOU WILL STOP!

*Seeing the huge spirit flanked by dozens of smaller minions, the Trolls begin their retreat.*

WE DO NOT SUFFER THE LIVING, MORTAL. HAND OVER OUR BROTHER.
Dartzap
Keeper of the Beer

Post by Dartzap »

you mean your borther i am having being transported to the command ship? i think thats a bit hard, dont you? I'm afraid i have no power in this area.. however, if you waat, My lord can come down.. and discuss things with whilst we stay and be clam right here.. what do you say to that then?

The apperations whisper amongst themselves

I expect an answer soon..

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

*last surviving Dalek battle cruiser enroute to Troll space*

The bridge of the battle ship two Daleks, a green and red commander and a gold and silver tactisian discuss the future

'We have been destroyed by are own creation, we must rebuild'

'we have no resources, no more slaves to mutate, we are powerless'

The commander was silent, as if poundering his reply'

'we are not powerless...we have the strategum, send the message to the fleet'

'I Obey'

In the dark depths of the 5th Dimension the message was recieved, a single blip on a communication console. The Dark, metallic, dagger fronted craft powered up its engines and teared through the fabric of the dimensions. as the vessle settels into reality, the bridge viewscreen springs to life, revealing an anicent berryed ship, the cameras penetrate the hull and focus upon what appeares to be a battle between two races. the commander watch's with a complet lack of emotion.
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dartzap
Keeper of the Beer

Post by Dartzap »

Viper's Pride

Detritus was was impressed by flotsam, he had captured and was sending him one of the Ancients

The daleks were also around, though at the moment he was not sure what they were thinking of doing.

The dropship was now entering the Pride's hanger, this should be an intresting discussion..

Ancient Ones

Post by Ancient Ones »

WE DO NOT CONCERN OURSELVES WITH YOUR MASTER. NOW YOU WILL JOIN US.

"What does that mean?"

THAT YOU TOO WILL BE DEAD!

*The spirits attack the Trolls and Slavers, slaying the outnumbered intruders in rapid succession. More and more of the beings come out of the walls, the floor, and even the ceiling, and add to the hopeless situation. The captured spirit then escapes, and joins his brothers in the slaughter.*
Dartzap
Keeper of the Beer

Post by Dartzap »

*Viper's Pride

I have just felt the death of many of my troops.. because of your fellows.. WHO or should I say What are you?

The posessed creature starts to sing

Detritus just sits there, tapping his figers on the table

have you quite finished yet?

OOC: You do know that that "spirit" was already on the way upwards and already with Detritus? :P

I did say "take him back to the dropship" earlier

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

*unknown vessel*

The Ship flickerd through space and materialized next to the vipers pride.
It moved stealthily towards the docking bay and landed.
As the landing ramp desended 5 Daleks gilded foward. from the smokey airlock, a shadow appeared, and stepped down the ramp, a massive figure with a blaster slung over his sholder,
The Dalek's mettalic grateing voice rumbeled around the bay

'We welcome are alleis, we shall lead you to the bridge'

unblinkingly. with no apprant reaction the figure responded
' Take us to Lord Detritus'
from behind him, more of the figures appeared. they walked from the bay, the Daleks leading the group, towards the bridge
Robert Walper
Adept

Post by Robert Walper »

Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman wrote:
Ra wrote: *Galadriel and Ra silently leave the DS Overbridge, leaving Kreshna with Lord Walper as the latter is puzzled.*
Darth Kreshna turns to Lord Walper. His voice becomes normal again. He inquiries, "if I am not mistaken, the Borg have existed since thousands of years ago. Do you have any records regarding the Ancients?"
Lord Walper cocks his head slightly, as if suddenly realizing something. He faces the Kreshna/Pheonix being.

"No such records exist within the recorded history of the Borg Collective." Walper replies. He remains silent throughout the rest of the meeting.
Last edited by Robert Walper on Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dartzap
Keeper of the Beer

Post by Dartzap »

Stay there, Fiend.. i have buisiness to attend to

Admiral, keep an eye on our.. guest

"Aye Aye Sir"

Detritus goes to the comm baord, and sees it is blinking, he see's over the vid line several men with large weapens coming down the ramp of the Daleks ship

Who, may I ask, are you?

Ra
Master

Post by Ra »

*Meanwhile, several shadows move outside the ship. Stormtroopers take positions as Major Patterson scans away, collecting information on the derelict Jedi ship.*

What is it?

An ancient Jedi ship. m'lord. Its survivors colonized Dathomir. And, the Trolls seem particularly interested in it.

There are restless souls on that ship. Evil spirits, servants of the Nightsisters. That ship is cursed.

Then, why are we so close to it?

There was not much mention of it, but I believe that the crone wanted me to find something aboard.

Like what?

Answers, young one. Major, cover us from your current positions.

Will do, m'lady. Please... be careful.

*Galadriel smiled.*

I have not lived twenty thousand years by being careless, Major.

*At that, Galadriel dons her black helmet, and sneaks toward a hull breach, accompanied by several Kulls.*
Jonathan McKenzie

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

The blank metal face of the lead giant faced the screen.

The creature spoke in deep voice, with mettalic edges to it

'We are Cybermen, we come to join you in your attack of the Ancients'

he galnced around the room noticeding the gaurds who had appeared with guns aimed at the small party

He continued, his arm rasing in salute 'That is, with you permission Lord Detritus'
Dartzap
Keeper of the Beer

Post by Dartzap »

Cybermen and Daleks.. You'd think the Time war was still on.. very well, Cyberman, i accept your offer of help[/color

Detritus's stalks back the room with the "guest"

You may leave, admrial..So, fiend, are you ready to talk yet?

Robert Walper
Adept

Post by Robert Walper »

After the meeting and taking advantage of an Imperial shuttle, Robert returns to the Borg Unicomplex. He sits in his chair within his holographic chamber, considering his next move.

A figure moves behind him, but Walper remains motionless as if frozen. The entire room takes on a deathly stillness, as if time itself had stopped. The figure leans over toward's Robert's ear, seemingly almost cheerful.

"How does it look from there, Lord Walper? Still fighting the Sith fight? From here it doesn't look like they're playing by your rules."

The figure straightens, taking on a more sinister expression.

"Maybe it's time to play by theirs."

And with that, the figure vanishes. As does Lord Walper, the surrounding Unicomplex, every Borg ship and facility throughout the system. Even the Borg planets disappear without even a shadow of gravity to suggest they'd ever been there.
Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman
Sick, Twisted Fuck

Post by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman »

aboard the Death Star....
BDZ Report wrote:*planet 4 (Skaro)*

Inside the core of Skaro, flames burnt. they melted computer consoles, burnt out wireing, destroyed the incubation chambers. The science levels were nothing but burnt ash, all trace of the devasting weponary had been annialated in the blaze, the temperature had rocketed up to 450 degrees. no Dalek could survive those temperatures, the base was litterd with the melting remains of the Dalek's and the screaming of the burning mutants within.

The Supreme Dalek, had not escaped, the burnt out husk sat on the remains of the control throne. 67 levels up, on the surface, the survivors
headed for the last oparational Battle cruiser

the ship powered off from the surface, leaving behind it all trace of the Inferno cannon Dalek, who's malfunction and destruction had corsed the firestorm within.

One ship was all that remained, carrying only 150 Daleks.

*the ship hung in orbit for a matter of seconds, then banked and headed towards the protection of the Troll fleet*
"WHO THE FUCK ORDERED A BASE DELTA ZERO???!!!"

Admiral Hauser is consumed with rage as he watches the recording. Although he should be glad the Daleks homeworld is destroyed, a war requires coordinated efforts and communication; not some sort of wild of covert actions. After all, he is the Fleet Admiral of Kreshna's personal fleet. He should be informed on such plans; moreover, he is the one who should make the decision. Granted the operation is succesful but what if it failed miserably? What if multiple fleets of Daleks ship were waiting for ambush while a single Star Destroyer innocently perform the Base Delta Zero?

"Uh, Captain Stern, Sir."

Captain Stern! The Admiral thinks with disgust. Last time he led the fleet to destroy some unimportant asteroids while ignoring the Trollish military bases. And now this.... "Bring him to my office NOW!" the admiral roars.

"His whereabouts is unknown, Sir. He is aboard the Eclipse-Class Battleship Terror, and we don't know where the ship is now."

"Alright," the Admiral tries to calm himself, "try to contact Terror, then!"

After the officer bows down and leave, Commander Eisenbaum speaks, "actually it is interesting. The Base Delta Zero was not the sole cause of their destruction; it seems our bombardments have short-circuited their hidden reactor. See this sensor recordings," he taps several buttons.

As the holo-report continues, Eisenbaum explains, "do you notice that the planet was totally burned before the BDZ finished?"

"so you mean....."

"Yes, the Daleks were actually destroyed by their own creation; whatever it is. The BDZ merely triggered the chain reaction. I suggest we investigate what they're up to."

Suddenly the blast door opens. Everyone salivates as Darth Kreshna enters the room. The Sith Inquisitor gives a casual glance at the science officer, "Commander Eisenbaum, I wish to speak with the Admiral."

Eisenbaum bows then walks out. There's no point of arguing with a Sith Lord; especially a possessed Sith Lord!

Before Hauser has any chance to ask, Darth Kreshna cuts in, "Captain Stern performed the Base Delta Zero on my order. I hope I made my point clear, Admiral."

Hauser tries so hard to hold his anger, but he blurts out anyway, "with all FUCKING respect, milord! While I would be thankful the Daleks homeworld was destroyed, this is not the way to organize a war! We need co-ordination, not a series of wild goose chase and..."

The Admiral stops himself. He is already used to Kreshna's informal, friendly manners for too long. The Darth Kreshna they knew never really cares about etiquette and such, as long as the troops perform well. In fact, it was Kreshna himself who told the admiral to drop the formality and never give a damn about profanity.

As he feels a searing heat enveloping his body, Hauser feels like being reminded that the person stands in front of him is no longer the hedonistic, eccentric Sith Lord they have known and loved all these times. Kreshna's eyes turn red again as he cuts with the gestalt voice,

"the Ancient Guardians shall be destroyed, Admiral. That is my order!"

Watching through a hidden monitor, Grand Moff Anderson smirks evily while rubbing his palms, "the Imperial High Command will be interested on this...."
Last edited by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman on Thu Jun 23, 2005 11:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Sick, Twisted Fuck | Sap #2 of the Bitter Trio | Knight of the e-mail | Evil Liberal Conspirator | Esoteric Order of Dagon | Weird TGODer

Share your free D&D character here.

:welcome :arrow: :sheepfucker: :thumbsup

So be it. If saying "NO" means being alone, then to hell with love, with romance, with marriage, and all the shit life keeps pumping at me. I'll walk alone, but with freedom and a healed pride.

NEVER buy a LiteOn CD/DVD Writer. Ever.
Ra
Master

Post by Ra »

*Inside the Jedi ship, Galadriel gets closer to the holographic room. She then seeks out Ra's mind.*

I am reaching the place. Do I have a clear means of escape?

Let me check.

Major?

Sir, a Dalek ship has landed. They're here to reinforce the Trolls.

The Daleks have arrived. You may have to turn back.

I cannot do that.

*Galadriel then reaches the room. It's guarded by two Trolls. She reaches out with her new powers, and the data card for the hologram begins to slip out. Just then, a Troll grabs her arm.*

A lone Kull Warrior? Ra must be getting more ecentric these days. Get up!

*Galadriel made a perfect imitation of a Kull's grunt voice.*

Lord Ra wants what is on that card. Hand it over, and I will leave in peace.

No. But I will tell you what it says. Since you're gonna die anyway, it doesn't matter! The device simply says that the Jedi will save the universe, and that only a Jedi can stop the Phoenix. Since they're all dead, it's not much advice. And hardly worth dying for.

A Kull Warrior fears not death.

Good.

*He takes off the helmet, revealing Galadriel's radiant face. She blinds him in her radiance.*

Thank you for your assistance, Troll.

*He suddenly goes flying across the room, slamming into the bulkhead beyond. Galadriel dons her helmet, and activates her shield. Just then, a Troll runs up. She fells him with a volley from her glove-weapons. As a last precaution, she yanks the card away from the hologram, and makes a run for it.*
Jonathan McKenzie

Dartzap
Keeper of the Beer

Post by Dartzap »

*Dathomir*

Ihate those Elfs, Goa'uld! whatever theyre called!.

Flotsam had woken up now, after that small melee with those damned guardians, he'd woken up in a rather crankily way, he still had some of his Slayers, and the Scientists were all still alive

He Had heared the muffled thump of what sounded like Goa'uld weapenry somewhere, so he was hopeing some of his men were still around the place

Alright you lot.. we still need to get to the bridge, let's head up again..

He hated this ship as well
Last edited by Dartzap on Thu Jun 23, 2005 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ra
Master

Post by Ra »

*Galadriel and her Kull companions made their way back to the hull breach they had entered. She then found Ra's mind.*

I discovered the last link. To end the threat of the Phoenix, a Jedi Knight must be found. Only a Jedi can safely hold the Entity.

And I take it this is not easy?

If I recall, all the Jedi are dead.

Wonderful...

*Patterson looks over.*

Galadriel just said that the only way to stop the Phoenix is to find a Jedi host.

Easier said than done, sir.

*Galadriel continues through the corridors. Suddenly, several spirit beings emerge.*

YOU WILL HALT.
Jonathan McKenzie

Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman
Sick, Twisted Fuck

Post by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman »

Robert Walper wrote:And with that, the figure vanishes. As does Lord Walper, the surrounding Unicomplex, every Borg ship and facility throughout the system. Even the Borg planets disappear without even a shadow of gravity to suggest they'd ever been there.
Darth Kreshna is back in his quarter, mast... medidating. Suddenly his gestalt Force-sense feels a disturbance, as if millions of life-force suddenly disappear without a trace. He is alarmed.

Was it the work of the Ancients?

He extends invisible fiery tendrils, reaching out far away into space.

Then he realizes.

A being. An insolent being just grabbed Lord Walper and the entire Collective out of this dimension; the self-appointed "omnipotent" that love to meddle with other's affair.

But currently he has no concern about the being that identify himself, or themselves, with a single letter, neither their Continuum. Darth Kreshna smirks; these Continuum inhabitants would denounce their omnipotence if they ever face the Living Tribunal, or Eternity, or maybe the Beyonder.

Living Tribunal? Eternity? Beyonder?

What are they? How does he ever know about them?

He laughs maniacally as the insanity strikes again.
The Sick, Twisted Fuck | Sap #2 of the Bitter Trio | Knight of the e-mail | Evil Liberal Conspirator | Esoteric Order of Dagon | Weird TGODer

Share your free D&D character here.

:welcome :arrow: :sheepfucker: :thumbsup

So be it. If saying "NO" means being alone, then to hell with love, with romance, with marriage, and all the shit life keeps pumping at me. I'll walk alone, but with freedom and a healed pride.

NEVER buy a LiteOn CD/DVD Writer. Ever.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

*Vipers pride*

the Cyberleader stood to the side of his comrades, tubes and pumps had replaced most of his organs, but his oranic mind. the living tissue. had not been completly reprogrammed. inside the mind, a tingling sensation.
something that had not been felt for many centuarys, not a telepathic link, but more minds reaching out for each other on the planet below.

The Cyberleader swayed, his mind dorment for so long...suddenly stretching out into the force

a small voice inside his mind awoke, 'i can feel, i can feel!'
Dartzap
Keeper of the Beer

Post by Dartzap »

Flotsam,with the scientists and Slayers follwing, pressed the button for the turbolift to go up.

three minuets passe, and the turbolift doors open onto the bridge

Finally.. Get to work you lot.. see if you can dig up any info on those.. what were they called? jedi?

"Yes sir!"