Ace and Petro reenacting

Library: Where we go to relive campaigns past....
Ace Pace
Antisemetical Semite

Post by Ace Pace »

Ace struggles to reach his father, and both collapse together

"Well that was...a....long...trek....

Quickly we must stagger to the garage, where I have my new corvette waiting for us"
[img=left]http://www.libriumarcana.com/Uploads/Ace/acewip7.jpg[/img]Grand Dolphin Conspiracy
The twin cub, the Cyborg dolphin wolf.

Dorsk 81: this is why I support the separation of Aces eyebrow's, something that ugly should never be joined

Mayabird:You see what this place does to us? It's like how Eskimos have their 16 names for snow. We have to precisely define what shafting we're receiving.

"Do we think Israel would be nuts enough to go back into Lebanon with Olmert still in power and calling the shots? They could hook Sharon up to a heart monitor and interpret the blips and bleeps as "yes" and "no" and do better than that, both strategically and emotionally."
Josh
Resident of the Kingdom of Eternal Cockjobbery

Post by Josh »

"It's too late for me, son... but... I'd like to see that corvette. Oh yeah, and I'd like to look on your face with my own eyes, or something."
When the Frog God smiles, arm yourself.
"'Flammable' and 'inflammable' have the same meaning! This language is insane!"
GIVE ME COFFEE AND I WILL ALLOW YOU TO LIVE!- Frigid
"Ork 'as no automatic code o' survival. 'is partic'lar distinction from all udda livin' gits is tha necessity ta act inna face o' alternatives by means o' dakka."
I created the sound of madness, wrote the book on pain
Ace Pace
Antisemetical Semite

Post by Ace Pace »

Both stagger first to the tequila stash then to the Garage, where pandomium reigns as mid level executives struggle to find someone to file paperwork to

"Here is it, its black, allways your favorite color"
[img=left]http://www.libriumarcana.com/Uploads/Ace/acewip7.jpg[/img]Grand Dolphin Conspiracy
The twin cub, the Cyborg dolphin wolf.

Dorsk 81: this is why I support the separation of Aces eyebrow's, something that ugly should never be joined

Mayabird:You see what this place does to us? It's like how Eskimos have their 16 names for snow. We have to precisely define what shafting we're receiving.

"Do we think Israel would be nuts enough to go back into Lebanon with Olmert still in power and calling the shots? They could hook Sharon up to a heart monitor and interpret the blips and bleeps as "yes" and "no" and do better than that, both strategically and emotionally."
Josh
Resident of the Kingdom of Eternal Cockjobbery

Post by Josh »

"I have to admit, that genoicide campaign on Marduk made me proud, boy. I heard you didn't miss a single living organism above the insect level."

Petro wheezes and takes a sip of tequila. "Now hold on... I've got a great death speech that I wrote up just for this occasion..."

FADE TO BLACK.
When the Frog God smiles, arm yourself.
"'Flammable' and 'inflammable' have the same meaning! This language is insane!"
GIVE ME COFFEE AND I WILL ALLOW YOU TO LIVE!- Frigid
"Ork 'as no automatic code o' survival. 'is partic'lar distinction from all udda livin' gits is tha necessity ta act inna face o' alternatives by means o' dakka."
I created the sound of madness, wrote the book on pain