Glitch IV: Chapter 2 Abduction

Library: Where we go to relive campaigns past....
LadyTevar
Pleasure Kitten Foreman

Post by LadyTevar »

Leah did not have to be told twice to stay with Al... she was already kneeling again by his side, sliding around him so that his head was resting in her lap. "Get everyone inside, Matt... we don't know how long before this vanishes!"

TARDIS... It travels in Time and Space. It sometimes moved between Worlds, didn't it?

Oh. Crap. It never went where he wanted it. "MATT! HURRY!!!!"

Dogs are Man's Best Friend
Cats are Man's Adorable Little Serial Killers
Dark Silver
Omnipotent Overlord

Post by Dark Silver »

Matt, followed quickly by the others, hurried into the TARDIS, just as the sounds of it's Time Drive powering up began to flow. The deep "thrum-whump-thrum-whump" echoed in the clearing where the battle had been only minutes ago.

Within the TARDIS, the small police box opened up to a veritable mansion in space and rooms. The control center they found themselves in had a vaguely futuristic look to it, mixed with egalitarian 18th century english look.

The TARDIS hung in the middle of space-time, as if waiting....
Allen Thibodaux | Archmagus | Supervillain | Transfan | Trekker | Warsie |
"Then again, Detective....how often have you dreamed of hearing your father's voice once more? Of feeling your mother's touch?" - Ra's Al Ghul
"According to the Bible, IHVH created the Universe in six days....he obviously didn't know what he was doing." - Darek Steele bani Order of Hermes.
DS's Golden Rule: I am not a bigot, I hate everyone equally. | corollary: Some are more equal than others.
SirNitram
The All-Seeing Eye

Post by SirNitram »

"Anyone get the number of that truck?" Grunted Albert as he started to come to. The pressure in his head from the Nulls was easing back, and the Master wasn't controlling him.. For now.

"...I know this Victorian-interior..."
Half-Damned, All Hero.

Tev: You're happy. You're Plotting. You're Evil.
Me: Evil is so inappropriate. I'm ruthless.
Tev: You're turning me on.

I Am Rage. You Will Know My Fury.
LadyTevar
Pleasure Kitten Foreman

Post by LadyTevar »

"It's the TARDIS," Leah said softly, still cradling Albert's head in her lap as she looked down at him with a crooked smile. "But I don't know where its' going."

Charon
No

Post by Charon »

Matt looked around the Victorian setting. "The TARDIS... Wow. Never thought I would be in this thing one day." Matthew looked over at Leah. "And now we don't even know where we're going? Great." Matthew sighed. "Stupid TARDIS."
Moderator of Philosophy and Theology
SirNitram
The All-Seeing Eye

Post by SirNitram »

"Huh... It worked." Albert chuckled weakly, pushing himself slowly up. "Didn' think it'd do that. My head is pounding..." He looked around the controls of the strange machine. "I'd guess we're just floating somewhere, waiting for the right moment or input. We're pretty safe here."
Half-Damned, All Hero.

Rukia
Pleasure Kitten

Post by Rukia »

Rory ran for the TARDIS grabbing Ted who still seemed stunned. Once inside she looked around taking in the surroundings. Then finally took in her new appearance. She looked down "Holy...this is new."
"We're pretty safe here."
As Al spoke Rory looked at him. "Shhhh! Don't say stuff like that. You'll jinx us!"
Last edited by Rukia on Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shark42bait: you are evil...
shark42bait: i admire that in a woman....
I'm a mystery wrapped in an enigma wrapped in an AWESOME rack!
"if you want to get out of a speeding ticket short skirts and crying are still the way to go" Kairy on "mythbusters"

LimePink: "Um, Mr. President? I was doing a suduko puzzle, and based on the hidden co-ordinates in the grid, I think Osama Bin Laden is either here : points on map: or here :points to another spot within 5 miles:. Also, Jay-Z killed Tupac Shakur and the lost treasure of Atlantis actually turned to the glacier that sunk the Titanic."
Agent Fisher
Adept

Post by Agent Fisher »

Jack tilted his head from his spot on the floor and looked at the others. "If no of you mind, I'm going to pass out now." And he did just that, his head thunking onto the ground, his back a bleeding mess.
Morpheus:I remember that I am here not because of the path that lies before me but because of the path that lies behind me.
Charon
No

Post by Charon »

Matt looked over at Jack as he collapsed. "Aww crap, I don't suppose anybody knows if there's some sort of medbay in here do they?" Matt quickly ran over to the downed man. "Quick, somebody get something to stop the bleeding at least."
LadyTevar
Pleasure Kitten Foreman

Post by LadyTevar »

"We... might also want to see if there's clothing," Leah said, her cheeks turning red from embarrassment as she realized she was clad in just a tattered, bloodstained sheet. She couldn't quite recall how the sheet got there, and she had a feeling she didn't want to really think of where the bloodstains (and worse) came from.

Her vectors picked at the sheet, finally finding a large enough untouched piece to tear off and stretch over to Matt and Jack, pressing the wad of fabric against the worst of the bleeding. "Albert... you know the most about this game... what does the TARDIS have?"

SirNitram
The All-Seeing Eye

Post by SirNitram »

"Belongs to... Um.. I forget which Doctor." Albert admitted, moving to what, possibly, was a control panel. "There should be a wardrobe on the fifth door on the left, after the first right, down that corridor." Big for a telephone box.

"There should be some kind of medical equipment there as well.. I think I should try and decypher these warnings and error messages, in the meantime.."
Half-Damned, All Hero.

Charon
No

Post by Charon »

Matt grabbed a piece of the fabric as well, pressing it down over the bleeding. Covered completely in armor he had nothing to add to the improvised first aid. Damnit how were we supposed to do this. Once again Matt felt the soft tug on his mind from something deeper and darker that was inside him.

"I'll go get the medkit. You keep him talking." Matt got up, his black armor creaking and clanking loudly as he moved down the hallway, following Al's instructions. Finding the wardrobe Matt threw clothing around, looking desperately for the first aid kit. Within a minute he spotted the big red cross and grabbed the box. Matt immediately rushed out the door and back towards the wounded Jack.
Dark Silver
Omnipotent Overlord

Post by Dark Silver »

Glitch IV
Chapter Two – Abduction

Final Chapter

The TARDIS streamed through Infraspace as they stood huddled within its vast interior. Though the object looked like a six foot by six foot Police Box out of 1970’s London, its interior was infinitely large – as big as it needed to be for those within. Albert stood at the control panel, gazing into the view screen. He still had yet to come to full terms with what he had become, the challenges he struggled with on Phobos, the assumption of power as the God-like Entity allowed Itself to be absorbed – ‘ My power will be needed elsewhere….but I am trapped on this world. You are the Key…you will defeat the Enemy, and give life to our worlds again.’

It was a huge commitment to take, and the power of a god, even a Digital God, was insane. But it was the power they needed. The Master’s forces had been on their heels every since they managed to escape from Zion – massive starships whose power dwarfed anything they’d experienced before. The chase through the twisted realms of the Digital Universe was exhausting, the hordes of Null-forms and devoted followers of the Enemy Itself.

On SR-388 they had come close to failure, in their search for the power and weapons to defeat the Enemy; they had been captured by Bowser. Albert, Leah and Rory had been taken into the depths of the honeycombed planetoid, into the breeding groups of the Metroids. The Mother Brain demanded their obedience and fealty, promising to spare them from the Master’s wrath when he arrived. When they refused, they were thrown to the life sucking Metroids.

It was only because of their allies – Vash, Link and Simon Belmont – that they managed to escape. The trio had arrived shortly after their capture, and with the assistance of Matthew and the one, who called himself Magneto, managed to escape the chambers, and defeat the Mother Brain.

How much longer would they be caught up in this crazy Universe? In this battle they did not want to be in…..in a war which would decide the fate of two universes. Albert tensed for a moment, before relaxing, as Leah slide his arms around his waist, leaning her body against his. ‘She’s gone through so much more than any of us,’ he thought as he wrapped an arm around her. Innocent, mousey Leah – he remembered what she looked like in the Real World – not this brazen haired, full figured warrior woman. Raped and demeaned by the man who said he loved her – all to further his own twisted agenda. And finally, after months of searching and dodging and hiding, they had the ability to go against him. To make him pay for not only what he’s done to Leah, but to everyone in this world, and their own.

“Albert,â€
Allen Thibodaux | Archmagus | Supervillain | Transfan | Trekker | Warsie |
"Then again, Detective....how often have you dreamed of hearing your father's voice once more? Of feeling your mother's touch?" - Ra's Al Ghul
"According to the Bible, IHVH created the Universe in six days....he obviously didn't know what he was doing." - Darek Steele bani Order of Hermes.
DS's Golden Rule: I am not a bigot, I hate everyone equally. | corollary: Some are more equal than others.