Ace and Petro reenacting

Library: Where we go to relive campaigns past....
Josh
Resident of the Kingdom of Eternal Cockjobbery

Post by Josh »

You make me proud, boy. I'll make an advertising exec out of you yet...
When the Frog God smiles, arm yourself.
"'Flammable' and 'inflammable' have the same meaning! This language is insane!"
GIVE ME COFFEE AND I WILL ALLOW YOU TO LIVE!- Frigid
"Ork 'as no automatic code o' survival. 'is partic'lar distinction from all udda livin' gits is tha necessity ta act inna face o' alternatives by means o' dakka."
I created the sound of madness, wrote the book on pain
Ace Pace
Antisemetical Semite

Post by Ace Pace »

:lol:

Just not that, I'd rather join the fibbers I mean the fedders I mean the FBI before I join you!

Camera close in onto the face which is trembling with hatred
I'll never join you! NEVER!

jumps off a railing falling onto the ground 5 centimeters below
[img=left]http://www.libriumarcana.com/Uploads/Ace/acewip7.jpg[/img]Grand Dolphin Conspiracy
The twin cub, the Cyborg dolphin wolf.

Dorsk 81: this is why I support the separation of Aces eyebrow's, something that ugly should never be joined

Mayabird:You see what this place does to us? It's like how Eskimos have their 16 names for snow. We have to precisely define what shafting we're receiving.

"Do we think Israel would be nuts enough to go back into Lebanon with Olmert still in power and calling the shots? They could hook Sharon up to a heart monitor and interpret the blips and bleeps as "yes" and "no" and do better than that, both strategically and emotionally."
Josh

Post by Josh »

*plucks out another tranquilizer dart nonchalantly*

And now?
"Ork 'as no automatic code o' survival. 'is partic'lar distinction from all udda livin' gits is tha necessity ta act inna face o' alternatives by means o' dakka."
Ace Pace
Antisemetical Semite

Post by Ace Pace »

Camera smoothly pans to Ace's face

NEVER!

I am a agent, like my father before me, I know you can still turn back from the dark side of marketing and back to the Agency, there is still honorable evil in you, I know it.
Last edited by Ace Pace on Mon Aug 29, 2005 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
[img=left]http://www.libriumarcana.com/Uploads/Ace/acewip7.jpg[/img]Grand Dolphin Conspiracy

Dorsk 81: this is why I support the separation of Aces eyebrow's, something that ugly should never be joined

Mayabird:You see what this place does to us? It's like how Eskimos have their 16 names for snow. We have to precisely define what shafting we're receiving.

"Do we think Israel would be nuts enough to go back into Lebanon with Olmert still in power and calling the shots? They could hook Sharon up to a heart monitor and interpret the blips and bleeps as "yes" and "no" and do better than that, both strategically and emotionally."
Josh

Post by Josh »

It is too late for me, my son.
Ace Pace
Antisemetical Semite

Post by Ace Pace »

Petrosjko wrote:It is too late for me, my son.
Camera pans out looking at the 2 dueling while the grand CEO of the marketing empire looks on

"I will not fight you father, your thoughts betry you, you know you should never work with your father, the CEO."

Josh

Post by Josh »

"You are unwise to lower your defenses..."

Chop chop, choppity chop. Chop.
Ace Pace
Antisemetical Semite

Post by Ace Pace »

"Your thoughts betray you father, I feel the hatred of marketing in you, let it flow back into your veins, let your hatred wash out the marketing memories, turn your hatred on the enemy, not on your son."

*Counter Choppy Choppy*

Josh

Post by Josh »

"There is... no conflict."

Choppy choppy, smack, thwap.
Ace Pace
Antisemetical Semite

Post by Ace Pace »

Petrosjko wrote:"There is... no conflict."

Choppy choppy, smack, thwap.
"You couldn't bring yourself to kill me when I was a baby and I don't belive you'll do it now, I KNOW what you did to my mother."

Josh

Post by Josh »

"You underestimate the power of distributed metrics and consolidated demographics compilation, my son. If you will not sell... then you will meet your destiny. And bringing up your mother is a low blow."
Ace Pace
Antisemetical Semite

Post by Ace Pace »

Petrosjko wrote:"You underestimate the power of distributed metrics and consolidated demographics compilation, my son. If you will not sell... then you will meet your destiny. And bringing up your mother is a low blow."
Petro throws his telephone cord across the board and watchs Ace falls and roll between the cubicle blocks out of sight

Grandfather: Good, Good

Josh

Post by Josh »

He searches among the cubicles, phone in hand.

"You cannot hide forever, son. The office closes in fifteen minutes."
Ace Pace
Antisemetical Semite

Post by Ace Pace »

Petrosjko wrote:He searches among the cubicles, phone in hand.

"You cannot hide forever, son. The office closes in fifteen minutes."
Camera pans across the darkness

"I will not fight you father, everyone works overtime."

Josh

Post by Josh »

"And that is why you must give yourself to metric-based impression distribution. It is the only way you can afford to entertain your friends... yes, your thoughts betray you. Your feelings for them are strong. Especially for..."

He pauses, as if smelling something, sniffing the air.

"A SISTER! God damn, your mother lied to me about EVERYFUCKINGTHING. Scott was wise to hide her from me. If you will not sell, perhaps she will."
Ace Pace
Antisemetical Semite

Post by Ace Pace »

Petrosjko wrote:"And that is why you must give yourself to metric-based impression distribution. It is the only way you can afford to entertain your friends... yes, your thoughts betray you. Your feelings for them are strong. Especially for..."

He pauses, as if smelling something, sniffing the air.

"A SISTER! God damn, your mother lied to me about EVERYFUCKINGTHING. Scott was wise to hide her from me. If you will not sell, perhaps she will."
Camera shows the reflections off Petro's eyes as a dark red blade glows into being

"NEVER-R-R!"

"You will never turn my sister to the marketing sector!"

Extra powerful choppy choppy and whacks as Ace drives Petro back to the shaft of tele-marketing

Josh

Post by Josh »

"Hey! Hey! Watch that! You could put somebody's eye out with that thing!"

Duck. Twist. Dart. Turn. Retreat.

"Can't we talk about this?"

Thwap. Smack. Noogie. Wiggle. Run. Jump. Hack.

CHOP.

"My dialing finger! NOOOOOOOOOO!"

Petro falls to the floor, index finger severed, revealing that he has a prosthetic hand.
Ace Pace
Antisemetical Semite

Post by Ace Pace »

Flash to CEO's face

"GOOD, your marketing genes are taking over. Now, fulfill your career path and take your fathers place as my head dialer"

Back to Ace, standing over his father with glee twisting his face

"I Will never turn to the marketing sector. You've failed Granfather, I am a Dark Lord like my father before me. You will never turn me away from killing kittens and furry things."

Josh

Post by Josh »

Petro- "Hey, I never killed kittens. I would never go against our feline overlords."

Emperor- "Killing kittens? That's grotesque. But all the same, you've already axed your predecessor, so if you won't call, you will be... terminated."

He raised his hands, then stabbed his finger down on the keyboard. The laptop near him began transmitting wireless rating and regional surveys directly into Ace's brain.
Ace Pace
Antisemetical Semite

Post by Ace Pace »

Camera zooms out and blurs to show the electronic signals transmitting directly into Ace's nevers

"ARGHHHH THE VOICES, OLD WOMEN ASKING ME ABOUT TELETUBBIES, ARGH!"

Josh

Post by Josh »

Petro gets up and drunkenly lurches over to the Emperor's side.

"'Scuse me," he says, reaching for the bottle of tequila behind the ThroneMaster Supreme Office Chair, complete with Massage Feature.

Emperor- "Young fool, only now, at the end, do you understand."

Petro takes a hearty drink as Ace writhes around on the floor.

"Hey, ease off on the kid, wouldja?"

Emperor- "Shut up. Young fool, only now at the end..."

Petro clears throat.

Emperor- "My bad. Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Marketing Side."
Ace Pace
Antisemetical Semite

Post by Ace Pace »

Twists around on the floor as Ace struggles to retain consciousness

"Father, help me, PLEASE, I know you can do it, HELP ME"

Josh

Post by Josh »

Petro takes another drink, a glimmering of... conscience?

Couldn't be.

The Emperor presses the send key again.

"And now, young Pace you will... die."

Petro- "Hey, wait a minute. Die?"

Emperor- "Oh, get over it. You'll still have your job."

Petro- "Yeah, well... take this job and shove it."

He lifts the Emperor up. As he turns, the Emperor hits the send key again, suddenly jamming the surveys into Petro's brain.

"Argh. Fuck. Ow. Yes, I would rate that one as seven out of ten. My address? Certainly."

Petro staggers around, Emperor over his shoulder.
Ace Pace
Antisemetical Semite

Post by Ace Pace »

Ace stops writhing and slowly climbs to his feet as he watchs his father hoist his grandfather onto his shoulder and twist his way to the Shaft of Telemarketing, where Petro hoists the Emperor down the shaft as dozens of telemarketing voices are heard speaking down below

Josh

Post by Josh »

"Brain... fried... mass-market consumerism... implanted. Must buy. Buy. Buy. NO! I will destroy innocence and shatter worlds! I AM SITH!"

Makes rasping noise and falls over.