Operation Extract Ace

Library: Where we go to relive campaigns past....
Rogue 9
Master

#1 Operation Extract Ace

Post by Rogue 9 »

And tell us whether we need to arrange an extraction op to get him out. :cool:

Split from a Testing thread by Ace the Pace and moved to here for posterity.
The Paladin's Domain, My Blog (Updated 5/18/2009)

"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils." -- General John Stark

"A fortress circumvented ceases to be an obstacle.
A fortress destroyed ceases to be a threat.
Do not forget the difference."

"Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed." -- G. K. Chesterton
Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman
Sick, Twisted Fuck

Post by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman »

Rogue 9 wrote:And tell us whether we need to arrange an extraction op to get him out. :cool:
What can you tell us about Israeli air defenses? How many aircrafts we should assign for Wild Weasel? And are we going to use Black Hawk or Chinook? :cool:
The Sick, Twisted Fuck | Sap #2 of the Bitter Trio | Knight of the e-mail | Evil Liberal Conspirator | Esoteric Order of Dagon | Weird TGODer

Share your free D&D character here.

:welcome :arrow: :sheepfucker: :thumbsup

So be it. If saying "NO" means being alone, then to hell with love, with romance, with marriage, and all the shit life keeps pumping at me. I'll walk alone, but with freedom and a healed pride.

NEVER buy a LiteOn CD/DVD Writer. Ever.
Ra
Master

Post by Ra »

ISRAELI air defenses? Oh, they only have the world's best air force, and huge anti-air missiles like the Patriot and Arrow II. Nothing you couldn't get past without 99.999999999999999999% percent losses.

The key is stealth. Fuck Chinhooks, we'll go in with the black helicopters. Even the IAF wouldn't be able to see - or hear - them coming!
- Ra
Jonathan McKenzie
Half-Insane Snakehead | MSPaint Acolyte | Wierd TGOD'er

"Every time you stay abstinent...Kitten kills a god."
Sick, Twisted Fuck

Ra wrote:The key is stealth. Fuck Chinhooks, we'll go in with the black helicopters. Even the IAF wouldn't be able to see - or hear - them coming!
Alright, how about Stealth Tanks, then? You still maintain a good relation with the Brotherhood of NOD, don't you?

OOC: how about we start an "Operation Ace Freedom" STGOD?
The Sick, Twisted Fuck | Sap #2 of the Bitter Trio | Knight of the e-mail | Evil Liberal Conspirator | Esoteric Order of Dagon | Weird TGODer

So be it. If saying "NO" means being alone, then to hell with love, with romance, with marriage, and all the shit life keeps pumping at me. I'll walk alone, but with freedom and a healed pride.

Ra
Master

Post by Ra »

Oh, absolutely! My buddy Kane here can loan me a few stealth tanks. We'll get this operation underway at once!
- Ra

For the Brotherhood!
Jonathan McKenzie

frigidmagi
Dragon Death-Marine General

Post by frigidmagi »

What the fuck is wrong with you nutballs? This calls for small unit peneration of the nation in question. 15 Men tops via zodac from the Med. We work our way in-land from there, strike and fade into Lebannon and extract from Turkey.

Stealth Tanks, bunch of amuther wankers.
"it takes two sides to end a war but only one to start one. And those who do not have swords may still die upon them." Tolken
Josh
Resident of the Kingdom of Eternal Cockjobbery

Post by Josh »

*sighs* No big boom booms?

Well, they are technically our allies...

Okay, I'll sign on for the sneak and extract.
When the Frog God smiles, arm yourself.
"'Flammable' and 'inflammable' have the same meaning! This language is insane!"
GIVE ME COFFEE AND I WILL ALLOW YOU TO LIVE!- Frigid
"Ork 'as no automatic code o' survival. 'is partic'lar distinction from all udda livin' gits is tha necessity ta act inna face o' alternatives by means o' dakka."
I created the sound of madness, wrote the book on pain
Sick, Twisted Fuck

Petrosjko wrote:Okay, I'll sign on for the sneak and extract.
Well I'll prepare the USS Nimitz anyway, just in case...

Dark Silver
Omnipotent Overlord

Post by Dark Silver »

Count me in also

-grabs the M16 and the AK47-

you sure we won't be needing 'Mech's on this outing?
Allen Thibodaux | Archmagus | Supervillain | Transfan | Trekker | Warsie |
"Then again, Detective....how often have you dreamed of hearing your father's voice once more? Of feeling your mother's touch?" - Ra's Al Ghul
"According to the Bible, IHVH created the Universe in six days....he obviously didn't know what he was doing." - Darek Steele bani Order of Hermes.
DS's Golden Rule: I am not a bigot, I hate everyone equally. | corollary: Some are more equal than others.
frigidmagi

Post by frigidmagi »

*sighs*

We're grabbing one kid from a small country with a great army. All mechs and other machines are gonna do is provide the other side with a target. Why do you think the fucking arabs gave up on convential warfare and starting pushing the Paleninstains to do the dirty work?

We sneak in, grab and fade.
"it takes two sides to end a war but only one to start one. And those who do not have swords may still die upon them." Tolken
Ra
Master

Post by Ra »

Alright, alright. No Stealth Tanks. But I still have a good squad of Nod commandoes I can call upon to do this thing. Not to mention, we have bases and safehouses throughout the middle-east. It is, after all, where Nod originated.
- Ra
Jonathan McKenzie

Dark Silver
Omnipotent Overlord

Post by Dark Silver »

fine fine frigid.....no frigging mechs.....

we'll sneak in, grab the kid, and bugger out.

give me a insertion and extraction point, and we're set to go.
"Then again, Detective....how often have you dreamed of hearing your father's voice once more? Of feeling your mother's touch?" - Ra's Al Ghul
"According to the Bible, IHVH created the Universe in six days....he obviously didn't know what he was doing." - Darek Steele bani Order of Hermes.
DS's Golden Rule: I am not a bigot, I hate everyone equally. | corollary: Some are more equal than others.
The Cleric
Thy Kingdom Come...

Post by The Cleric »

Chaos marines. We'll take 2 or 3.
Never shall innocent blood be shed, yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river.

The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of god.
Dark Silver
Omnipotent Overlord

Post by Dark Silver »

oh yeah, that's EXACTLY what we want on here

Demon possessed heretics screaming out "Death to the False Emporer" evrytime we move from objective to objective.......

we want to get in and out cleanly, not leave a bloody swathe through the middle east ya know
The Cleric
Thy Kingdom Come...

Post by The Cleric »

Allen wrote:we want to get in and out cleanly, not leave a bloody swathe through the middle east ya know
Since when?!
Never shall innocent blood be shed, yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river.

The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of god.
B4UTRUST
Dance Puppets Dance

Post by B4UTRUST »

I have to agree with frigid on this one. Small group of well trained, armed and armored troops moving under the cover of night with nvg goggles.

My idea would be to deploy well off shore in a raft with a motor or two and move towards the shore. Cut the engines and ride the currents in silently. Scuttle the raft and move in using NVGs in the dark.

Personally to better covor our asses if we could I'd say get some SR-99 sniper rifles and Tavor assault rifles. They're used heavily by the IDF so that if we did have to put some people down the rounds would be traced back to their own weaponry. Would at least provide a small amount of confusion.

Once far enough inland obtain some mode of transportation, be it truck, car or bike of some sort. Ditch them later, blowing them if neccessary. Grab Ace at his home, render any other inhabitants in the house unconcious.

Exit and fade into the countryside, moving towards Lebanon. Once there ,head to the coast and get an extract back stateside.

Nice, simple, not neccessarily messy. Bring a few days worth of supplies in with us for contingencies. Encrypted Have Quick radios w/ 5 mile range, some decent body armor, the weapons and some good maps and of course a coded GPS or two.
Saint Annihilus - Patron Saint of Dealing with Stupid Customers
Josh

Post by Josh »

See, professionals take all the fun out of it.
"Ork 'as no automatic code o' survival. 'is partic'lar distinction from all udda livin' gits is tha necessity ta act inna face o' alternatives by means o' dakka."
frigidmagi

Post by frigidmagi »

Winning is the fun Petro. Trust me dying is not fun, neither are Isreali prisons.
Josh

Post by Josh »

You do notice whose operation I signed on for here, don't you?

I'd sooner win as well.
Narsil
Lord of Time

Post by Narsil »

How about we take a pair of Ninja Jedi types with us, just in case?

Also, we may want to borrow Grey-Fox's stealth Camoflage. Or about 20 units thereof...

Other than that, we're good to go.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Wait, I forgot my smokes...

Okay, good to go now.
Lindar
Adept

Post by Lindar »

*skips in and salutes* Am coming tooooooo!!!!!*checks backpack, nods and grins* I wanna help bring Ace back!!!
[img=left]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/ ... rlysig.jpg[/img]
Terminally Flirtatious : Gotham Grrl : Imp-kin : Comm Major : NOT a Blonde : Empyrean Night~Good Friends don't let friends die
"Oh, pipe down! It's not like you've never been bound and gagged before." - Harley Quinn.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Okay, so anyway the quiet approach is officially out the window.

Now, we need about three hundred kilos of sugar, a bungee cord...
Lindar
Adept

Post by Lindar »

BUngee cord? I thought we were taking a heliocopiter*stretches the word out comicly* And trust me... i got all we need in my backpack as far as suger n such goes...
[img=left]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/ ... rlysig.jpg[/img]
Terminally Flirtatious : Gotham Grrl : Imp-kin : Comm Major : NOT a Blonde : Empyrean Night~Good Friends don't let friends die
"Oh, pipe down! It's not like you've never been bound and gagged before." - Harley Quinn.
Robert Walper
Adept

Post by Robert Walper »

Lindar wrote:BUngee cord? I thought we were taking a heliocopiter*stretches the word out comicly* And trust me... i got all we need in my backpack as far as suger n such goes...
And here you were telling me about all those "toys" you planned to bring along. :shock: