TGod Muffy's Minion Mall

Library: Where we go to relive campaigns past....
Lindar
Adept

#1 TGod Muffy's Minion Mall

Post by Lindar »

*pushes the metal grating up and away into hiding, and unlocks the mall doors, smiling brightly as the place comes to life. All through the area minions and minionetes set up "fun things", checks watch*

ah well this is good enough.

*sits with staff and bag of holding, wondering what to do*

Goes in The Kitchen Table, dearheart. Moved.
[img=left]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/ ... rlysig.jpg[/img]
Terminally Flirtatious : Gotham Grrl : Imp-kin : Comm Major : NOT a Blonde : Empyrean Night~Good Friends don't let friends die
"Oh, pipe down! It's not like you've never been bound and gagged before." - Harley Quinn.
Narsil
Lord of Time

Post by Narsil »

*teleports in and pokes Lindar*

How do you do? What are we slaughtering today, Humans? Elves? Dwarves? Gnomes? Halflings?
Lindar
Adept

Post by Lindar »

*murrs at the poke and furr fluffs out, seeing as presently is a cat-person* I believe our task is to take out the ogre encampment not far from here.

*smoothes fur back into place* It really shouldn't be too difficult. There's around 100 or so of them... maybe more... but it doesn't matter does it?... how many of them there is that is.
Terminally Flirtatious : Gotham Grrl : Imp-kin : Comm Major : NOT a Blonde : Empyrean Night~Good Friends don't let friends die
"Oh, pipe down! It's not like you've never been bound and gagged before." - Harley Quinn.
Narsil
Lord of Time

Post by Narsil »

Actually... the more there is, the more fun we shall have.

I've been meaning to try this new Power-Word: Annihilate.

Let us go make sure that our bootprints are firmly entrenched in those Ogre's posteriors... or, in more common terms, let's kick some Ogre arse...

*opens magical gateway*

After you.
Lindar
Adept

Post by Lindar »

*hisses at the gateway and refuses to go through it* If we go, we go get them... inconcspicuosly. It is unfair to simply appear in their midst and begin slaughtering them.

*has a strong sense of fairness heh*

Well?

*waits a moment and then heads out the mall door towards the woods, where it will be easy to creep up upon the encampment*
Narsil
Lord of Time

Post by Narsil »

These robes were expensive.

*casts Resist Dirt on the robes*

Okay, let's go.

*follows calmly*
Lindar
Adept

Post by Lindar »

I don't care how much your bloody robes cost.*checks belt of daggers, and then wraps dappled cloak around self, blending in better afterwards with the forest bg* If you're here you're gonna get bloody anyway.

That said i hope you brought extra clothing.*eyes glitter gold out from the hood, but continues padding through the woods toward the encampment*

You don't have a problem with that do you?
Narsil
Lord of Time

Post by Narsil »

Ah well... *magically changes into ragged bloodstained robes*

I'll be using Magic mostly anyway...

Fire, Ice, Necromancy, Summoning Monsters to do my work for me, you know, that sort of thing.

*casts invisibility on himself, to avoid detection*

Now, like I said, let's go kick some Ogre Arse.
Lindar
Adept

Post by Lindar »

*suddenly the sounds of the ogre encampment can be heard..as well...as well the smell, coughs and wrinkles nose, pulling a bottle of pretty potion and daubbing some under the highly sensitive kitty nose* woof... they really need to take a few baths....

*looks at the bloody robes* much better.

*sighs and pushes some branches aside and watches the ogres as they cook, and tralk... they look like they're acting like normaly people at a birthday party... cause uhm... guess what... this isn'tr an encampmenmt it's really an Ogre Birthday party*
Narsil
Lord of Time

Post by Narsil »

An Orge birthday party?

That means that we'll be interrupting all of this merriment and happiness by slaugtering them...

*an evil glint enters his eye as he charges up a fireball*

Just say the word.
Lindar
Adept

Post by Lindar »

*feels a swelling of guilt* This isn't what the job description said we'd be doing...

*glares at Dakarne* if you even hurt one hair on them i'll roast ya...

*sits and thinks* what to do what to do
Narsil
Lord of Time

Post by Narsil »

We could always blow up the moon... wouldya miss it? Would ya miss it?
Lindar
Adept

Post by Lindar »

*growwls n hisses* of course I'd miss it. Do you realize how much trouble our planet would be in without the moon?*flips hood back and watches Dakarne*
Narsil
Lord of Time

Post by Narsil »

Hey... you know I'd just make another one a split-second afterwards.

And, I don't live on this planet, I'm from Toril... so I don't really care much about Earth...

We could kill the Evil Necromancer who lives in that previously unnoticed castle on top of that spooky lookin' hill.
Lindar
Adept

Post by Lindar »

*oohs and looks at the hill* now that sounds like more fun. Let's do that.*get's up dusts off dirt and heads towards the hill humming quietly*
Narsil
Lord of Time

Post by Narsil »

*Walks aside Lindar, his eyes glowing slightly*

*Looks at the Castle, appraising it*

I've seen millenia-old Liches that looked better than that castle...

And I've fought many a lich in my time...
Lindar
Adept

Post by Lindar »

*humms and skips, juggling some potion bottles* oh i'm not worried about it... i mean how bad can it really be?
Narsil
Lord of Time

Post by Narsil »

You know, those are Famous Last words...

*Knocks on the large metal door, his hand glowing blue as he does, it creaks open slowly*

Well... the place seems, empty... except for the corpses and skeletons lying about.

But that's to be expected.

*runs a hand through his stark-white hair, if it weren't for said hair, Dakarne would be almost invisible in the semi-darkness due to his pitch black skin*

Now, let's see what we're up against in here... *casts the "Light" spell"
Elheru Aran
Initiate

Post by Elheru Aran »

*First thing Dakarne sees, is a FUCKING HUGE bore, leveled less than a foot from his forehead*

*As the illumination progresses, tall broad-shouldered coat with chain mail about its shoulders appears; broad-brimmed hat, tacked up at one side; a long nose, left eye circled with a spidery tattoo, thin scar running down right cheek, broad but strong hands, the left of which is holding a massive revolver. The tips of pointed ears appear from underneath a mass of dark hair.*

I really hate it when people trespass...
Elheru Aran
Initiate

Post by Elheru Aran »

Blast! She's fainted... *scoops up Kitten with right hand, keeping revolver trained on Dak*

Okay. Down that corridor to your left. And make good time, I'm not disposed to be nice to you, whippersnapper! *gestures menacingly with gun*

OOC: Lindar's not gonna be getting back to the game till late today, she has class and work I believe, so she asked me to take care of her till she gets back :)
Narsil
Lord of Time

Post by Narsil »

I'm an Archmage, twit!

I'm a chosen of Mystra... *slaps forehead and makes the revolver disappear into thin air* so don't try that primitive weapon on me...
Elheru Aran
Initiate

Post by Elheru Aran »

*Revolver reappears*

Archmage shmage. Now get moving before I stick this up your ass... *psychic frost suddenly appears upon the cold stone walls as eyes flicker blue fire*
Narsil
Lord of Time

Post by Narsil »

Oh... so it's like that now is it...

Okay... I'll come quietly... if only you spare Kitty's life

*Drops his staff, and holds his hands up*
Elheru Aran
Initiate

Post by Elheru Aran »

Very well, boy. Down the hall with you... and remember... I've got the cannon heah, right behind ya...

*They advance down hallway; upon coming to an apparently blank wall, I send forth a probe. Spiral stairway appears*

Down with you, boyo. And stay right next to the wall, mind you, the stairs don't have a middle...
Narsil
Lord of Time

Post by Narsil »

I'm capable of flight... or at least hovering... great falls do not concern me Elheru...

Also, don't call me boy, I'm probably several thousand years your superior.

*grumbles and walks along anyway*