New GM's section

LAD: Where we design a lot of things, and talk about stuff we may or may not do with the site.

Moderators: B4UTRUST, Dark Silver, Josh

B4UTRUST
Dance Puppets Dance

#1 New GM's section

Post by B4UTRUST »

A new GM's only section has been added to the Dark Dungeons. Labeled as The Throne Room. It's a private only GM's group so if you're running a game on the board and don't see the forum that means you're not in the usergroup. Send me a PM or hit me up on IM and I'll add you.
Saint Annihilus - Patron Saint of Dealing with Stupid Customers
Hotfoot

Post by Hotfoot »

I fail to see the point of a GM's only board, to be honest. Many of the players here are GMs, and the only thing they could talk about would be (nominally) fodder for the regular gaming board, wouldn't it?
B4UTRUST
Dance Puppets Dance

Post by B4UTRUST »

Actually, all total only about six or seven of the total players on the board are GMs. But, it's somewhere that GMs can discuss things that don't neccessarily relate to the ooc threads or the games as a whole. Already there's an idea or two cooking up in there to help improve gaming on the board.

Will it be used all that much? Maybe not. But if it's used somewhat, or if it improves anything at all, it's well worth it.
Hotfoot

Post by Hotfoot »

fair enough. Do I get credit for the Heavy Gear game I ran for a little while, or do I have to wait until my Artesia game kicks off?
B4UTRUST
Dance Puppets Dance

Post by B4UTRUST »

Actually, completely forgot about the Heavy Gears thing and was just basically going off TKT as to who's actively GMing currently. Since you're getting ready to run one, I'll post you up there.