Super-amazing-fries-that-will-make-your-friends-moochers

KT: Where the Culinary Masters Showcase their art. A'la Cuisine!
Limepink
Apprentice

#1 Super-amazing-fries-that-will-make-your-friends-moochers

Post by Limepink »

This is a quick, simple recipe for super-amazing, totally great tasting, taste- bud rejuvenating french fries. Their so good you just make them and toss out some ketchup and you don't need to cook anything else. Also, your friends will ask for them everytime they come over. And they'll come over more often. And randomly give you bags of potatoes.

Disclaimer* All my cooking is a result of "lets try this" followed by "never again" or "Win!". The terms are improper. The measurements are a guess. The kitchen equipment is a joke ( Everything can be made in a frying pan).

10 lb bag of potatoes, I suggest Russet.
Coarse sea salt
Paprika
Finely ground black pepper
Liptons Secret Onion Soup Mix
Garlic
Olive oil, or for an extra kick bell pepper infused oil

Wash potatoes. Quarter potatoes. Slice em lengthwise into about 5 if you can. Thinner than steak, thicker than shoestring.

Place in large bowl. pour enough olive oil to coat the potatoes. If you're health-conscious, you can also individually dip them so they have the least possible oil on them, but just tossing them in the oil and then draining the extra works fine.

Spread on two large baking sheets. Sprinkle sea salt, black pepper, paprika, liberally coating-when you start sneezing, you got it right.

Flip potatoes!

Sprinkle again.

Mince three garlic cloves, sprinkle around pan.

Lightly- very lightly- drizzle about a quarter of a Lipton packet on to fries.

Bake in oven at 400* for 45 minutes.

Devour and swear off all other fries for the rest of your life.

Takes about 15 minute to make.
Knowledge without passion is clinical and cruel. Passion without knowledge is misguided and weak.

In the East they tell you to cover your body, in the West they tell you to cover your mind.

It fills me with fear and hope, that Resolution, Revolution, and Revelation, are so close.