Youtube Cooking shows

KT: Where the Culinary Masters Showcase their art. A'la Cuisine!
Dark Silver
Omnipotent Overlord

#1 Youtube Cooking shows

Post by Dark Silver »

Not sure if I should have put these in MAAM or Here...so I'm putting it here.

I've uncovered recently, two youtube cooking shows, one which does over the top food, and another which is a parody of the show which cooks normal food (though it's by Sweds).

Epic Meal Time - the first show, created in 2010, they produce a weekly show which has them creating some colaric monster of ameal, then showing the crew eating it. They give you a calorie and fat counter during each construction, to let you know how metabolic murdering each one is. Avoid the Chocolate and Hearts V-day special. I suggest the Black Legend, Breakfast of Beer, and Fast Food Sushi ones. And the Turkey Day one was just....epic.

Regular Ordinary Swedish Meal Time - a Parody of EMT, created by a few native Swedish folks (though each episode is shown in Swenglish), attempts to show you how everyday, average Swedish people cook their meals. They also show you how to prepare things and how to treat Swedish ladies (both are to be handled very carefully and gently) - and attempts to install that Pre-Dinner Mayo is good for you!
Allen Thibodaux | Archmagus | Supervillain | Transfan | Trekker | Warsie |
"Then again, Detective....how often have you dreamed of hearing your father's voice once more? Of feeling your mother's touch?" - Ra's Al Ghul
"According to the Bible, IHVH created the Universe in six days....he obviously didn't know what he was doing." - Darek Steele bani Order of Hermes.
DS's Golden Rule: I am not a bigot, I hate everyone equally. | corollary: Some are more equal than others.