Final Flamewar: Ex Libris Arcana - Characters

FFGD: For the Developers of the Final Flamwar JRPG series....were we make the video games.

Moderator: Dark Silver

Dark Silver
Omnipotent Overlord

#1 Final Flamewar: Ex Libris Arcana - Characters

Post by Dark Silver »

Mostly a discussion of who should be PC's and NPC's for the game.

I'm drawing PC's primarily from SDN and LA - with one or two from SB (I need someone with better grasp of the community at SpaceBattles to help me there)

Obviously only the PC's will need a "class" - or at least a Idea of what they will be in game. Discussion of where they get involved or are found plot-wise is not allowed in this thread - this is merely to work out the game's Cast. Obviously LA and SDN ha a lot of cross-over posters, so I'm just listing them where I feel they'd probably work best as plot.

So far I have the Following:

Non-Affiliated
Newbie (Starting PC)
Ferran (Fighter)

SpaceBattles.com
Alyeska, Warrior or Mage

StarDestroyer.net
Dalton - Berserker
SirNitram - Black Mage
Steve - ?? (thinking Paladin, not sure)
Mayabird -
Duchess of Zeon - Dragoon / Paladin
ComradeTortise - Black Mage

LibriumArcana.com
General Havoc - Fighter
Rheonix - Monk/Paladin
FrigidMagi - Marine (Soldier-General of Li'barc Marines)
LadyTevar - White Mage
B4UTRUST - Void Knight

0--------------0

Developers Note: Just because you don't appear as a PC, doesn't mean you won't appear as a NPC in the towns. Also a PC may only have a temporary role as such, while some will be around for the long haul.
Allen Thibodaux | Archmagus | Supervillain | Transfan | Trekker | Warsie |
"Then again, Detective....how often have you dreamed of hearing your father's voice once more? Of feeling your mother's touch?" - Ra's Al Ghul
"According to the Bible, IHVH created the Universe in six days....he obviously didn't know what he was doing." - Darek Steele bani Order of Hermes.
DS's Golden Rule: I am not a bigot, I hate everyone equally. | corollary: Some are more equal than others.
B4UTRUST
Dance Puppets Dance

#2 Re: Final Flamewar: Rise of the Flamelord - Characters

Post by B4UTRUST »

Mayabird is of course the bard...
Saint Annihilus - Patron Saint of Dealing with Stupid Customers
Dark Silver
Omnipotent Overlord

#3 Re: Final Flamewar: Rise of the Flamelord - Characters

Post by Dark Silver »

I hadn't decided on Maya's class yet...we don't even have a Bard class figured out yet.

And the Dragoon class is if I can even get the "Jump" command working properly, or if I will have to just encode it as a TP using skill (Magic uses MP, NoneMagical skills us TP)
Allen Thibodaux | Archmagus | Supervillain | Transfan | Trekker | Warsie |
"Then again, Detective....how often have you dreamed of hearing your father's voice once more? Of feeling your mother's touch?" - Ra's Al Ghul
"According to the Bible, IHVH created the Universe in six days....he obviously didn't know what he was doing." - Darek Steele bani Order of Hermes.
DS's Golden Rule: I am not a bigot, I hate everyone equally. | corollary: Some are more equal than others.