What do you wear?

GH: General Discussion

Moderator: LadyTevar

LillyTheDark
Acolyte
Location: Enjoying the upward view from hell while sipping a glass of the finest red wine available

Post by LillyTheDark »

*chuckles, giving Robert a wink*

I don't know ask Dark Steel he's seen them before I believe even one of my rear end in a bikini leading a horse onto a trailer.
Course that was for the purpose of letting certain people see how long the hair was.
You know....wear it in pigtails, something to grab onto..........

*purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc .......We gladly feast on those who would subdue us

God kills indescriminately and so shall we......
Surlethe
Initiate
Location: Putting off studying for finals ... even after finals are done

Post by Surlethe »

Lindar wrote:
Surlethe wrote:Clothes. Thursday is nice clothing day; otherwise, normal casual stuff.
why is thursday nice clothing day?
No reason in particular; I just like to dress up in a nice shirt, belt, tie, etc.

It's also laundry day . . .
--CoVD: Every time Vin Diesel kills God, a kitten masturbates.--
BANDWIDTH THIEF
"Forgive you?" Leto's voice was full of sweet reason. "Of course I forgive you. That is your God's function. Your crime is forgiven. However, your stupidity requires a response." ~Frank Herbert, God-Emperor of Dune
ACPATHNTDWATGODW
The Death Brigade
Lindar
Adept

Post by Lindar »

Surlethe wrote:
any day can be laundry day. you should like to look good.
[img=left]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/ ... rlysig.jpg[/img]
Terminally Flirtatious : Gotham Grrl : Imp-kin : Comm Major : NOT a Blonde : Empyrean Night~Good Friends don't let friends die
"Oh, pipe down! It's not like you've never been bound and gagged before." - Harley Quinn.
LillyTheDark
Acolyte
Location: Enjoying the upward view from hell while sipping a glass of the finest red wine available

Post by LillyTheDark »

*chuckles looking at Lindar*

darling I think I love you, you are absolutely hilarious.

If its laundry day I say toss it all in and walk about the house totally and gloriously naked.

*winks*
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc .......We gladly feast on those who would subdue us

Lindar
Adept

Post by Lindar »

LillyTheDark wrote:*chuckles looking at Lindar*

darling I think I love you, you are absolutely hilarious.

If its laundry day I say toss it all in and walk about the house totally and gloriously naked.

*winks*
*blushes from head to toe and grins bashfully at Lilly* awww.... Shucks.

Does jewelry count as what one likes to wear? I don't know about the rest of you, but generally i stick to silver colors... except for some bigger older looking things that have a sort of goldy tinge to them. Hematite's pretty too...*hrmms* let's see...

*gets distracted by shiny things and wanders off...*
Terminally Flirtatious : Gotham Grrl : Imp-kin : Comm Major : NOT a Blonde : Empyrean Night~Good Friends don't let friends die
"Oh, pipe down! It's not like you've never been bound and gagged before." - Harley Quinn.
Surlethe
Initiate

Post by Surlethe »

Lindar wrote:
Surlethe wrote:
Indeed; when I put off my laundry, every day is laundry day. The rest of my family's not too happy about it, though. :P
BANDWIDTH THIEF
"Forgive you?" Leto's voice was full of sweet reason. "Of course I forgive you. That is your God's function. Your crime is forgiven. However, your stupidity requires a response." ~Frank Herbert, God-Emperor of Dune
ACPATHNTDWATGODW
The Death Brigade
Lindar
Adept

Post by Lindar »

Surlethe wrote:
Lindar wrote:
Surlethe wrote:
Indeed; when I put off my laundry, every day is laundry day. The rest of my family's not too happy about it, though. :P
*giggle* you mean you wear that many bits of clothes a day?
Surlethe
Initiate

Post by Surlethe »

Lindar wrote:
Surlethe wrote:
Lindar wrote: any day can be laundry day. you should like to look good.
*giggle* you mean you wear that many bits of clothes a day?
No; rather, my dirty laundry piles up, until Sunday night, when I don't have anything else to wear, I do it; but then, my brother is put out of doing his laundry. We each have a day of the week to do our laundry.
BANDWIDTH THIEF
ACPATHNTDWATGODW
The Death Brigade
Lindar
Adept

Post by Lindar »

Surlethe wrote:
No; rather, my dirty laundry piles up, until Sunday night, when I don't have anything else to wear, I do it; but then, my brother is put out of doing his laundry. We each have a day of the week to do our laundry.
Alright then, well what day of the week is your day?

Oh and to go back on topic look at my wonderful shoes that i rarely wear because i feel nervous that i'll fall on my face...

Surlethe
Initiate

Post by Surlethe »

Lindar wrote:
Surlethe wrote:
Alright then, well what day of the week is your day?
Thursday ...
Oh and to go back on topic look at my wonderful shoes that i rarely wear because i feel nervous that i'll fall on my face...

[img]znibbymgznib[/img]
Why do women like to wear high heels? They look awfully uncomfortable to me.
BANDWIDTH THIEF
ACPATHNTDWATGODW
The Death Brigade
Elheru Aran
Initiate

Post by Elheru Aran »

Cause it makes 'em taller. :P Seriously... that's at least *one* reason for 'em, anyway...
Surlethe
Initiate

Post by Surlethe »

Elheru Aran wrote:Cause it makes 'em taller. :P Seriously... that's at least *one* reason for 'em, anyway...
Women are wierd. I will never understand them. Are there any other reasons?
BANDWIDTH THIEF
ACPATHNTDWATGODW
The Death Brigade
LillyTheDark
Acolyte

Post by LillyTheDark »

I prefer to wear tennis shoes, hiking boots, riding boots, and heels only when I am wearing a man.

*grins*

Preferably a pair of blood red stilletos with silk stockings and a pretty little garter belt.

Other than that I think they are absolutely useless, I'm short so even stilletos only make me ohhhh 5'5"-5'6" at the most.

Elheru Aran
Initiate

Post by Elheru Aran »

Surlethe wrote:
Elheru Aran wrote:Cause it makes 'em taller. :P Seriously... that's at least *one* reason for 'em, anyway...
You're only learning this just now? :P
Lindar
Adept

Post by Lindar »

Surlethe wrote:

[img]znibbymgznib[/img]
Why do women like to wear high heels? They look awfully uncomfortable to me.
*slight grin* what in the world makes you think i wear them? i've only worn them out once... and after that i had to buy black shoe polish because..heh... they didn't take well to walking through rocks and such...

i just have them because i COULD be tempted or...bribed to wear them out if the occasion should arise heh.
LillyTheDark
Acolyte

Post by LillyTheDark »

*chuckles at Lin*

Huney the only thing that could persuade me to put on a pair of high heels is a man..........and he had better be damned good looking and have the worst of intentions.

*winks*

Dark Silver
Omnipotent Overlord

Post by Dark Silver »

Robert, i seriously doubt you could handle Lilly here...

but yes, it is a rather nice rear...

ahem.

Lilly is a rather interesting creature, such a odd blend...culture and kink.
Allen Thibodaux | Archmagus | Supervillain | Transfan | Trekker | Warsie |
"Then again, Detective....how often have you dreamed of hearing your father's voice once more? Of feeling your mother's touch?" - Ra's Al Ghul
"According to the Bible, IHVH created the Universe in six days....he obviously didn't know what he was doing." - Darek Steele bani Order of Hermes.
DS's Golden Rule: I am not a bigot, I hate everyone equally. | corollary: Some are more equal than others.
LillyTheDark
Acolyte

Post by LillyTheDark »

*grins ever so innocently at ds*

Me???? Kinky??

*gasps*

why.........I'm..........

FLATTERED!!!!

*chuckles*

I do so love a good blending, don't you dear?

Josh
Resident of the Kingdom of Eternal Cockjobbery

Post by Josh »

Allen, you've unleashed a Slaaneshi into our midst, haven't you?
When the Frog God smiles, arm yourself.
"'Flammable' and 'inflammable' have the same meaning! This language is insane!"
GIVE ME COFFEE AND I WILL ALLOW YOU TO LIVE!- Frigid
"Ork 'as no automatic code o' survival. 'is partic'lar distinction from all udda livin' gits is tha necessity ta act inna face o' alternatives by means o' dakka."
I created the sound of madness, wrote the book on pain
Dark Silver
Omnipotent Overlord

Post by Dark Silver »

I did not!

Well...maybe I did...
but she is very enjoyable.....
Allen Thibodaux | Archmagus | Supervillain | Transfan | Trekker | Warsie |
"Then again, Detective....how often have you dreamed of hearing your father's voice once more? Of feeling your mother's touch?" - Ra's Al Ghul
"According to the Bible, IHVH created the Universe in six days....he obviously didn't know what he was doing." - Darek Steele bani Order of Hermes.
DS's Golden Rule: I am not a bigot, I hate everyone equally. | corollary: Some are more equal than others.
LillyTheDark
Acolyte

Post by LillyTheDark »

*licks her lips as she grabs Allen by the shirt, stradling his chair*

Hmmmmm enjoyable am I?

*winks at him grinning from ear to ear*

I've been naughty, spank my evil butt..........

The Cleric
Thy Kingdom Come...

Post by The Cleric »

LillyTheDark wrote:*licks her lips as she grabs Allen by the shirt, stradling his chair*

Hmmmmm enjoyable am I?

*winks at him grinning from ear to ear*

I've been naughty, spank my evil butt..........
Stay on topic. I'll split it to testing if you'd like me to.
Never shall innocent blood be shed, yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river.

The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of god.
Surlethe
Initiate

Post by Surlethe »

Elheru Aran wrote:
Surlethe wrote:
Oh, heavens, no; this just reinforces it.
Lindar wrote:*slight grin* what in the world makes you think i wear them? i've only worn them out once... and after that i had to buy black shoe polish because..heh... they didn't take well to walking through rocks and such...

i just have them because i COULD be tempted or...bribed to wear them out if the occasion should arise heh.
Ah. Bribed? You could be bribed to wear uncomfortable clothes?
BANDWIDTH THIEF
ACPATHNTDWATGODW
The Death Brigade
ImpishAngel
Initiate

Post by ImpishAngel »

Surlethe wrote:
Elheru Aran wrote:
Surlethe wrote: Women are wierd. I will never understand them. Are there any other reasons?
Oh, heavens, no; this just reinforces it.
Lindar wrote:*slight grin* what in the world makes you think i wear them? i've only worn them out once... and after that i had to buy black shoe polish because..heh... they didn't take well to walking through rocks and such...

Ah. Bribed? You could be bribed to wear uncomfortable clothes?
If the candy is the right kind..... like oh...i dunno... PEEPS!
He is my soldier, the love of my life and one day I will be a proud army wife
If he should be called to duty I will wait for him standing tall, for he is my soldier, my hero, after all.
Elheru Aran
Initiate

Post by Elheru Aran »

:shock: NO NO NO! NO PEEPS!

*grabs helmet, dives into bunker*

And Surl: Don't be silly. Obviously they're not uncomfortable *enough* that she'd just give up on them. They're the sort of thing you wear when the proper occasion comes around.... like my tux... it spends about 99.99999% of its time in my closet. About the only time it ever comes out is for dances n stuff. Not that it's uncomfortable, but anyway...