Faqa,Ace and hashava meetup[pics]

GH: General Discussion

Moderator: LadyTevar

Ace Pace
Antisemetical Semite

#1 Faqa,Ace and hashava meetup[pics]

Post by Ace Pace »

At Icon 2006(Israeli fantasy,sci fi convention).

Faqa ended up trying to jump out of the window.

And hitting me with books.

Pics as soon as I get home.
Last edited by Ace Pace on Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
[img=left]http://www.libriumarcana.com/Uploads/Ace/acewip7.jpg[/img]Grand Dolphin Conspiracy
The twin cub, the Cyborg dolphin wolf.

Dorsk 81: this is why I support the separation of Aces eyebrow's, something that ugly should never be joined

Mayabird:You see what this place does to us? It's like how Eskimos have their 16 names for snow. We have to precisely define what shafting we're receiving.

"Do we think Israel would be nuts enough to go back into Lebanon with Olmert still in power and calling the shots? They could hook Sharon up to a heart monitor and interpret the blips and bleeps as "yes" and "no" and do better than that, both strategically and emotionally."
Lindar
Adept

Post by Lindar »

meow???

DASS I LOVE YOU

*meeps* Ace I LOVE YOU 2

FAQA>>> uhm not sure i know you?
[img=left]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/ ... rlysig.jpg[/img]
Terminally Flirtatious : Gotham Grrl : Imp-kin : Comm Major : NOT a Blonde : Empyrean Night~Good Friends don't let friends die
"Oh, pipe down! It's not like you've never been bound and gagged before." - Harley Quinn.
Ace Pace
Antisemetical Semite

Post by Ace Pace »

Faqa is our IDF dude, or alternatively, see MAM. If you can tell me at what hour tommorow you'll be near a phone, I can do a little conferance call. :wink:

Sidenote, dass, you'll survive me saying this, but the myth that geek girls are all fat and ugly, is dead.fucking.wrong.

Or it might just be that Israeli girls are good. :wink:
[img=left]http://www.libriumarcana.com/Uploads/Ace/acewip7.jpg[/img]Grand Dolphin Conspiracy

Dorsk 81: this is why I support the separation of Aces eyebrow's, something that ugly should never be joined

Mayabird:You see what this place does to us? It's like how Eskimos have their 16 names for snow. We have to precisely define what shafting we're receiving.

"Do we think Israel would be nuts enough to go back into Lebanon with Olmert still in power and calling the shots? They could hook Sharon up to a heart monitor and interpret the blips and bleeps as "yes" and "no" and do better than that, both strategically and emotionally."
Faqa
Acolyte

Post by Faqa »

FAQA>>> uhm not sure i know you?
*bursts in*

NOBODY EXPECTS THE ISRAELI INQUISITION!!!!!!!!!!

In MY POV, Ace is only slightly crazier than his friends, though Hashava is at least cute enough to somewhat compensate.

Icon rocks, and Gaiman fans were funny to watch. At one point, in Ace's craziness, I was driven to stumble away from the group and roar "KHAAAAAAAAAAAAN!".

Nobody thought that to be unusual in the slightest. :grin:
Taim appeared as close to a smile as Rand had ever seen him.
"Kneel and swear to the Lord Dragon", he said softly. "Or you will be knelt"
Batman
The Dark Knight
Location: The Timmverse, the only place where DC Comics still make a modicum of sense

Post by Batman »

I thought geek girls were supposed to the pale, thin, and wearing glasses (kinda like Goth girls only smarter)?
'I wonder how far the barometer sunk.'-'All der way. Trust me on dis.'
'Go ahead. Bake my quiche'.
'Undead or alive, you're coming with me.'
'Detritus?'-'Yessir?'-'Never go to Klatch'.-'Yessir.'
'Many fine old manuscripts in that place, I believe. Without price, I'm told.'-'Yes, sir. Certainly worthless, sir.'-'Is it possible you misunderstood what I just said, Commander?'
'Can't sing, can't dance, can handle a sword a little'
'Run away, and live to run away another day'-The Rincewind principle
'Hello, inner child. I'm the inner babysitter.'
Ace Pace
Antisemetical Semite

Post by Ace Pace »

Pics!

One of the 8 bookstands, this one the largest new copy stuff, entirely in hebrew(there were more for english).

A bunch of people sitting with me in line for him:

Background is Neil Geiman.

Faqa jumping by to do this:

Me and Faqa stare straight at the camera, while Hash stares right off into the purty lights.

So obviously, the only way to catch Hash not moving is on the phone.

Hashava
Initiate

Post by Hashava »

In the first picture Ace's aweful friend made funny faces so I just HAD to look at him, arrg

LET'S KILL ACE!!!!

Math books? Anyone?
Last edited by Hashava on Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
~The little fundie~
Dark Silver
Omnipotent Overlord

Post by Dark Silver »

mmmm....

more pics of the con itself damn it.
Allen Thibodaux | Archmagus | Supervillain | Transfan | Trekker | Warsie |
"Then again, Detective....how often have you dreamed of hearing your father's voice once more? Of feeling your mother's touch?" - Ra's Al Ghul
"According to the Bible, IHVH created the Universe in six days....he obviously didn't know what he was doing." - Darek Steele bani Order of Hermes.
DS's Golden Rule: I am not a bigot, I hate everyone equally. | corollary: Some are more equal than others.
Ace Pace
Antisemetical Semite

Post by Ace Pace »

Who the hell takes pictures of panels, lectures, roleplaying and the mounds of RPG material on sale for inflated prices?

Not me.

Hashava
Initiate

Post by Hashava »

Ace Pace wrote:Who the hell takes pictures of panels, lectures, roleplaying and the mounds of RPG material on sale for inflated prices?

Not me.
One more reason for killing Ace!

Wanna help me?

*offers a heavy math book (005, Ace :twisted: )*
~The little fundie~
Mayabird
Leader of the Marching Band

Post by Mayabird »

Ace Pace wrote: Sidenote, dass, you'll survive me saying this, but the myth that geek girls are all fat and ugly, is dead.fucking.wrong.
The heck are you talking about? Everybody knows that geek girls all wear glasses and are super-cute. Cases in point: Hash (you are a cutie!) and me.
I :luv: DPDarkPrimus!

Storytime update 8/31: Frigidmagi might be amused by this one.
Ace Pace
Antisemetical Semite

Post by Ace Pace »

Awww thats the Aphrodite contest pic. :wink:

Well, that con was a collection of several things, not to mention the well known good quality of Israelis. :smile:

Hashava
Initiate

Post by Hashava »

Mayabird wrote: The heck are you talking about? Everybody knows that geek girls all wear glasses and are super-cute. Cases in point: Hash (you are a cutie!) and me.
Meep!
You're so sweet!
*huggiez*

But I came out so short...lol....Ace and Faqa look HUGE
~The little fundie~
B4UTRUST
Dance Puppets Dance

Post by B4UTRUST »

Naw, you're cute Hashava.
Saint Annihilus - Patron Saint of Dealing with Stupid Customers
Batman
The Dark Knight
Location: The Timmverse, the only place where DC Comics still make a modicum of sense

Post by Batman »

Since when are short and cute mutually exclusive?
'Many fine old manuscripts in that place, I believe. Without price, I'm told.'-'Yes, sir. Certainly worthless, sir.'-'Is it possible you misunderstood what I just said, Commander?'
Discombobulated
Acolyte

Post by Discombobulated »

Ace Pace wrote:Who the hell takes pictures of panels, lectures, roleplaying and the mounds of RPG material on sale for inflated prices?

Not me.
NEIL GAIMAN was there. There is no valid reason for not taking pictures of Neil Gaiman. Sorry.
Everybody knows that geek girls all wear glasses and are super-cute.
*is geeky and female*
*is not cute and has 20/13 vision*

*vanishes in a puff of logic*
Last edited by Discombobulated on Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B4UTRUST
Dance Puppets Dance

Post by B4UTRUST »

Discombobulated wrote:

Not me.
NEIL GAIMAN was there. There is no valid reason for not taking pictures of Neil Gaiman. Sorry.
Everybody knows that geek girls all wear glasses and are super-cute.
*is geeky and female*

We require pictures as proof of course...
Batman
The Dark Knight

Post by Batman »

I hereby second, third, fourth, and fifth the motion.
Last edited by Batman on Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Destructionator XV
Lead Programmer

Post by Destructionator XV »

If anyone wants to post pictures of themselves, that is their call and only their call. No need to be piling on to the female members like a bunch of AYVB swine.
Adam D. Ruppe
Image Oh my hero, so far away now.....
B4UTRUST
Dance Puppets Dance

Post by B4UTRUST »

Problem with that statement is that I'm a definate non-member of the AYVB. Secondly I had no intention of anything other then wanting to see this proof that there is a non-cute geek chick. As a general statement that is like saying people don't like apple pie...it's just shocking...
Lindar
Adept

Post by Lindar »

FAQA is soooooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeee

DASS IS HAWT!!!

Ace i love you
[img=left]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/ ... rlysig.jpg[/img]
Terminally Flirtatious : Gotham Grrl : Imp-kin : Comm Major : NOT a Blonde : Empyrean Night~Good Friends don't let friends die
"Oh, pipe down! It's not like you've never been bound and gagged before." - Harley Quinn.
Ace Pace
Antisemetical Semite

Post by Ace Pace »

Discombobulated wrote:

Not me.
Ahem.

Thats the best picture I got. You want more, go to his website.
*is geeky and female*

*will not comment*

Cynical Cat
Arch-Magician

Post by Cynical Cat »

I would rate Discombobulated as at least moderately Cazy.
It's not that I'm unforgiving, it's that most of the people who wrong me are unrepentant assholes.
Stofsk
Secret Agent Man

Post by Stofsk »

Cazy? What does that mean?
Cynical Cat
Arch-Magician

Post by Cynical Cat »

Stofsk wrote:Cazy? What does that mean?
Cazy means to be like Caz. Since Caz is wonderful . . . .
It's not that I'm unforgiving, it's that most of the people who wrong me are unrepentant assholes.