Faqa,Ace and hashava meetup[pics]

GH: General Discussion

Moderator: LadyTevar

Stofsk
Secret Agent Man

Post by Stofsk »

Oh right, that makes sense and is totally not what I originally thought. I thought you were saying Discombobulated was crazy, only you forgot to put in the R... and you capitalised the word, for some reason.

And that you thought Discombobulated was crazy, which didn't make any sense.

Look, it's fucking hot down here, ok? I don't know what the hell is going on. Summer's started a bit early.
Cynical Cat
Arch-Magician

Post by Cynical Cat »

And she's fairly cute too.
It's not that I'm unforgiving, it's that most of the people who wrong me are unrepentant assholes.
Ace Pace
Antisemetical Semite

Post by Ace Pace »

Hijack, my loot.

[img=left]http://www.libriumarcana.com/Uploads/Ace/acewip7.jpg[/img]Grand Dolphin Conspiracy
The twin cub, the Cyborg dolphin wolf.

Dorsk 81: this is why I support the separation of Aces eyebrow's, something that ugly should never be joined

Mayabird:You see what this place does to us? It's like how Eskimos have their 16 names for snow. We have to precisely define what shafting we're receiving.

"Do we think Israel would be nuts enough to go back into Lebanon with Olmert still in power and calling the shots? They could hook Sharon up to a heart monitor and interpret the blips and bleeps as "yes" and "no" and do better than that, both strategically and emotionally."
Ace Pace
Antisemetical Semite

Post by Ace Pace »

And my real loot.

[img=left]http://www.libriumarcana.com/Uploads/Ace/acewip7.jpg[/img]Grand Dolphin Conspiracy

Dorsk 81: this is why I support the separation of Aces eyebrow's, something that ugly should never be joined

Mayabird:You see what this place does to us? It's like how Eskimos have their 16 names for snow. We have to precisely define what shafting we're receiving.

"Do we think Israel would be nuts enough to go back into Lebanon with Olmert still in power and calling the shots? They could hook Sharon up to a heart monitor and interpret the blips and bleeps as "yes" and "no" and do better than that, both strategically and emotionally."
Stofsk
Secret Agent Man

Post by Stofsk »

Believe what?
Ace Pace
Antisemetical Semite

Post by Ace Pace »

Believe what?
Belive everything...

On another note, Neil Geiman on fangirls.
and about the astonishing number of young ladies who want their bosomry signed by authors, which is apparently something that they are particularly keen on out here. ("We asked Orson Scott Card when he was here," one of them sighed, wistfully, "but he said as a good Mormon he could not sign any body parts.")
Uh...fangirls. *shakes head*
Last edited by Ace Pace on Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

Discombobulated
Acolyte

Post by Discombobulated »

Cynical Cat: I'm not really sure how you know who I am.

B4UTRUST and Batman: I'm camera-phobic. Sorry. Although I recently allowed myself to be photographed with a guy participating in a beauty pageant for drag queens, and it's possible that the picture will be sufficiently entertaining for me to get past the "OMFG I look horrible in pictures" factor, and post it here. Hopefully the REALLY TALL GUY WEARING A PROM DRESS will be distracting enough to make you not notice me... then again, he looks much prettier than me, so it's a double-edged sword.

Destructionator XV: That's a funny comment coming from someone who has "Permavirgin" in his sig, but I appreciate it. :)

Ace: Sorry. :oops: I retract my reprimand. Neil Gaiman is just the sort of author who inspires fangirliness. I think it's because he's a big romantic in some of his stories.
Cynical Cat
Arch-Magician

Post by Cynical Cat »

Discombobulated: you posted pics of yourself at Stardestroyer.net. I simply found them. So I have grounds to comment on your cuteness. :razz:
It's not that I'm unforgiving, it's that most of the people who wrong me are unrepentant assholes.
Stofsk
Secret Agent Man

Post by Stofsk »

Ace also posted a picture of you here, Discombobulated. This was when he went on his Explore America trip.

EDIT: Oh, and in case you're next question is "Who are you on SDnet?", you might know Cynical Cat as Imperial Overlord from there. For some strange reason, some people decide to have different usernames on different web boards. Not like me though. You get Pure Stofsk wherever I go.
Last edited by Stofsk on Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ace Pace
Antisemetical Semite

Post by Ace Pace »

Discombobulated wrote:Ace: Sorry. :oops: I retract my reprimand. Neil Gaiman is just the sort of author who inspires fangirliness. I think it's because he's a big romantic in some of his stories.
*reads America gods*

And writes about Kinky sex. :wink:

B4UTRUST
Dance Puppets Dance

Post by B4UTRUST »

Ace, you need to read some of his short story collections. You want tales of tragedy, romance and sorrow there they are. Some reaaaallly twisted stuff in there too...
Saint Annihilus - Patron Saint of Dealing with Stupid Customers
Discombobulated
Acolyte

Post by Discombobulated »

Ace, the sex in American Gods wasn't kinky, it was scary. Anyway, I thought you deleted the picture of me that you took. I looked horrible in it. :evil: Great pictures of Neil and your book though. My friend Ki (a very awesome Neil Gaiman fangirl) is now jealous of you.

Stofsk: Good anticipation. That was indeed going to be my next question. :) Thank you.

Cynical Cat: Ohhh, okay. I thought you were probably an SDN person, but wasn't sure.