SirNit and Tevar

GH: General Discussion

Moderator: LadyTevar

LadyTevar
Pleasure Kitten Foreman

#1 SirNit and Tevar

Post by LadyTevar »

... have moved into the new apartment, and the cable is off until further notice. :cry:

Dogs are Man's Best Friend
Cats are Man's Adorable Little Serial Killers
LadyTevar
Pleasure Kitten Foreman

Post by LadyTevar »

Crap. Cable Co just informed me it will be the 11th before the cable's connected... tat's the soonest they can do it. :evil:

Ace Pace
Antisemetical Semite

Post by Ace Pace »

Congrats!
[img=left]http://www.libriumarcana.com/Uploads/Ace/acewip7.jpg[/img]Grand Dolphin Conspiracy
The twin cub, the Cyborg dolphin wolf.

Dorsk 81: this is why I support the separation of Aces eyebrow's, something that ugly should never be joined

Mayabird:You see what this place does to us? It's like how Eskimos have their 16 names for snow. We have to precisely define what shafting we're receiving.

"Do we think Israel would be nuts enough to go back into Lebanon with Olmert still in power and calling the shots? They could hook Sharon up to a heart monitor and interpret the blips and bleeps as "yes" and "no" and do better than that, both strategically and emotionally."
rhoenix
The Artist formerly known as Rhoenix

Post by rhoenix »

LadyTevar wrote:... have moved into the new apartment
Congrats!
LadyTevar wrote:Crap. Cable Co just informed me it will be the 11th before the cable's connected... tat's the soonest they can do it. :evil:
Crap. I'm sorry to hear that.
"Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes."

- William Gibson

Josh wrote:What? There's nothing weird about having a pet housefly. He smuggles cigarettes for me.
The Village Idiot
Initiate

Post by The Village Idiot »

Congrats as well, may the gods bring you happiness and good fortune at your new abode.

And may they swiftly carry the feet of the cable guy. :smile:
"Sir, are you classified as human?"
"Negative, I am a meat popsicle."
Corbin Dallas - The Fifth Element
Ali Sama
Initiate

Post by Ali Sama »

congrats! I hope it is going well!
"In eternal damnation we sow the seeds of man, so we may delight in their pain and sorrow, basking them in our infinite love.."
Charles reed March 21, 2230

My live Journal
LadyTevar
Pleasure Kitten Foreman

Post by LadyTevar »

No, it's not going well. Nitram's highly stressed, the kittens are stressed and fighting over territory, there's no cable (tv or web) yet, and Tevar is trying to rush/push him into getting the last of the boxes and things out of the old apartment so we can be DONE with it.

For some reason, trying to make more than one trip a night is too stressful for the Nitram. :roll:

Ali Sama
Initiate

Post by Ali Sama »

LadyTevar wrote:No, it's not going well. Nitram's highly stressed, the kittens are stressed and fighting over territory, there's no cable (tv or web) yet, and Tevar is trying to rush/push him into getting the last of the boxes and things out of the old apartment so we can be DONE with it.

For some reason, trying to make more than one trip a night is too stressful for the Nitram. :roll:
I hate moving due to that. I wish I could help. can you hire help?
"In eternal damnation we sow the seeds of man, so we may delight in their pain and sorrow, basking them in our infinite love.."
Charles reed March 21, 2230

My live Journal