Greetings from Israel

GH: General Discussion

Moderator: LadyTevar

General Havoc
Mr. Party-Killbot

#1 Greetings from Israel

Post by General Havoc »

Yes, I managed to make it here alive, though I have not slept in more hours than I care to remember. I'm currently holed up in a hostel in Tel Aviv, plotting my next move. Hopefully I'll figure out how to use these newfangled digital camera things that the kids use these days, and get some items uploaded. If not, well... you'll all have to take my word for it.
Gaze upon my works, ye mighty, and despair...

Havoc: "So basically if you side against him, he summons Cthulu."
Hotfoot: "Yes, which is reasonable."
frigidmagi
Dragon Death-Marine General

Post by frigidmagi »

Good luck man. You know digital cameras with memory sticks aren't that hard to use. Even I've figured them out.
"it takes two sides to end a war but only one to start one. And those who do not have swords may still die upon them." Tolken
Ace Pace
Antisemetical Semite

Post by Ace Pace »

Go down to the beach, sample the local economy :)

What are you doing in the land of exploding buses, Humus and tasty lamb?
[img=left]http://www.libriumarcana.com/Uploads/Ace/acewip7.jpg[/img]Grand Dolphin Conspiracy
The twin cub, the Cyborg dolphin wolf.

Dorsk 81: this is why I support the separation of Aces eyebrow's, something that ugly should never be joined

Mayabird:You see what this place does to us? It's like how Eskimos have their 16 names for snow. We have to precisely define what shafting we're receiving.

"Do we think Israel would be nuts enough to go back into Lebanon with Olmert still in power and calling the shots? They could hook Sharon up to a heart monitor and interpret the blips and bleeps as "yes" and "no" and do better than that, both strategically and emotionally."
LadyTevar
Pleasure Kitten Foreman

Post by LadyTevar »

Are you going to get together with Ace and DEATH?

Dogs are Man's Best Friend
Cats are Man's Adorable Little Serial Killers