I am Groot. (No Longer Spoiler-Free)

SF: Not to be confused with SyFy....
Dark Silver
Omnipotent Overlord

#51 Re: I am Groot. (No Longer Spoiler-Free)

Post by Dark Silver »

wait....

Did I miss the staff meeting where we banned Lys from PR work? I feel I should have been aware of that....

Josh we banned you from any position with any semblence of Power after you went walk-a-bout
Allen Thibodaux | Archmagus | Supervillain | Transfan | Trekker | Warsie |
"Then again, Detective....how often have you dreamed of hearing your father's voice once more? Of feeling your mother's touch?" - Ra's Al Ghul
"According to the Bible, IHVH created the Universe in six days....he obviously didn't know what he was doing." - Darek Steele bani Order of Hermes.
DS's Golden Rule: I am not a bigot, I hate everyone equally. | corollary: Some are more equal than others.
Josh
Resident of the Kingdom of Eternal Cockjobbery

#52 Re: I am Groot. (No Longer Spoiler-Free)

Post by Josh »

Very wise, that.
When the Frog God smiles, arm yourself.
"'Flammable' and 'inflammable' have the same meaning! This language is insane!"
GIVE ME COFFEE AND I WILL ALLOW YOU TO LIVE!- Frigid
"Ork 'as no automatic code o' survival. 'is partic'lar distinction from all udda livin' gits is tha necessity ta act inna face o' alternatives by means o' dakka."
I created the sound of madness, wrote the book on pain
frigidmagi
Dragon Death-Marine General

#53 Re: I am Groot. (No Longer Spoiler-Free)

Post by frigidmagi »

Did I miss the staff meeting where we banned Lys from PR work? I feel I should have been aware of that....
Well in the Earthdawn game, Lys holds the lead in starting near riots when she talks to large groups of NPCs (having almost started a riot in an orcish city and provoking a panick amongst armed allies of the party). Which has led the party to issue a gag order.

Since I'm the GM, I'm hoping she talks to large groups of armed angry NPCs more often. I've never crucified a party before.
"it takes two sides to end a war but only one to start one. And those who do not have swords may still die upon them." Tolken
Dark Silver
Omnipotent Overlord

#54 Re: I am Groot. (No Longer Spoiler-Free)

Post by Dark Silver »

Very wise of you for that.

For your level headedness and quick thinking, I present you a baby Groot.
Smaller-dancing-groot.gif
Smaller-dancing-groot.gif (1.74 MiB) Viewed 7034 times
Allen Thibodaux | Archmagus | Supervillain | Transfan | Trekker | Warsie |
"Then again, Detective....how often have you dreamed of hearing your father's voice once more? Of feeling your mother's touch?" - Ra's Al Ghul
"According to the Bible, IHVH created the Universe in six days....he obviously didn't know what he was doing." - Darek Steele bani Order of Hermes.
DS's Golden Rule: I am not a bigot, I hate everyone equally. | corollary: Some are more equal than others.
Lys
Master

#55 Re: I am Groot. (No Longer Spoiler-Free)

Post by Lys »

I'll have you know that Stormbreaker prevented a race riot in an Orkish city and also got the citizens off the streets when there were rampaging zombies about. She saved lives with her public relations skills, something that nobody else in the group can say. Then later on in the Kaer, Storm both alerted our allies to very important information, namely that there was a Horror haunting their general vicinity, and allowed an opportunity to reassure them that none of us has been tainted by said Horror. She provides a valuable diplomatic service to the group, and as her player I think that means I'm eminently qualified for a career in public relations.
Last edited by Lys on Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lys is lily, or lilium.
The pretty flowers remind me of a song of elves.
rhoenix
The Artist formerly known as Rhoenix

#56 Re: I am Groot. (No Longer Spoiler-Free)

Post by rhoenix »

Yep, Fehl's definitely focusing on fire.
"Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes."

- William Gibson

Josh wrote:What? There's nothing weird about having a pet housefly. He smuggles cigarettes for me.