Name That Song

ART: Movies, Pictures, Music the stuff that could be considered Art by some people

Moderator: frigidmagi

Utanka
Acolyte

#1 Name That Song

Post by Utanka »

La lalalala lala la [*4]

I will never be afraid again I will keep on fighting till the end I can walk on water I can fly I will keep on fighting till I die.

I will never be afraid again I will keep on fighting till the end I can walk on water I can fly I will keep on fighting till I die.

La lalalala lala la [*8]

La lalalala lala la [*4]

I will never be afraid again I will keep on fighting till the end I can walk on water I can fly I will keep on fighting till I die.La lalalala lala la [*4]

La lalalala lala la [*8]
Batman
The Dark Knight
Location: The Timmverse, the only place where DC Comics still make a modicum of sense

Post by Batman »

Basshunter, I can Walk On Water.
And it is generally considered polite to specify wether you are ASKING people to find that song for you or you're actually DARING them to for whatever reason.
'I wonder how far the barometer sunk.'-'All der way. Trust me on dis.'
'Go ahead. Bake my quiche'.
'Undead or alive, you're coming with me.'
'Detritus?'-'Yessir?'-'Never go to Klatch'.-'Yessir.'
'Many fine old manuscripts in that place, I believe. Without price, I'm told.'-'Yes, sir. Certainly worthless, sir.'-'Is it possible you misunderstood what I just said, Commander?'
'Can't sing, can't dance, can handle a sword a little'
'Run away, and live to run away another day'-The Rincewind principle
'Hello, inner child. I'm the inner babysitter.'