Nerd Shelves (undialup)

ART: Movies, Pictures, Music the stuff that could be considered Art by some people

Moderator: frigidmagi

Dark Silver
Omnipotent Overlord

#1 Nerd Shelves (undialup)

Post by Dark Silver »

So with my recent remodeling, I got to put up my collection up in a much better way than it was before.

So...I decided to put up pictures of my Nerd shelf. Nerd shelves are those things where your geeky stuff is put, books, collectible stuffs, whatever.

my collectibles - a 1.6 scale replica of the Master Sword and Hylian Shield from Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess numbered and signed by Miyomoto, a original Dragon Dagger from MMPR (the electronics still work), a replica of Lord Voldemort's wand from Harry Potter, a replica folding knife (Lady of Fire) and a mini glaive. These sit atop my bookshelf.

The corner shelvings, it has my anime and TV series (not quiet all of them though). The shelf above it has some of my newest collectables - Transformers the Movie figures (all the main Decepticons, plus two not seen in the movie, Optimus Prime, Jazz and Bumblebee 1976 chevy form), a GenOne Trypticon (whose seen better days) a 6" Titanium Scourge. You can see the corner section holds some of my other Transformers, Masterpiece Starscream, some of the Classics Seekers (Ramjet and Starscream) and 6" Titanium Thundercracker and Energon Starscream (I like how he looks like a fucked up F-22).

Close up of my DVD's, inthe list is season 1-4 of Smallville, Superman Doomsday, The Muppet show Season 1, all of Futurama, seasons 1 and 2 of Family Guy, the complete SAM Sonic the Hedgehog, All of Cowboy Bebop (including the movie in both english dubbed and original Japanese) a couple episodes of Lupin the Third, the full Mouse, the FMA movie, all of .hack//Sign and .hack//Legend of the Twilight, full Elfen Lied, all of Big O and Trigun.

Better view of the corner of Transformers, as well as some of the main collection...the gallery of Megatrons.....

Closeup of the Megatrons... Masterpeice Megatron holding his energon mace, Classics NERF Gun Megatron, Beast Wars Megatron, Revoltech superposable Megatron, 6" Titanium Gen One Megatron with Kreemzeek sitting atop.

a view of the middle of the shelf, Energon Skorponok, GenOne Sixshot in the background, Soundwave in cassette form, Classics Grimlock, Classics Astrotrain, Titanium and classics Jetfire, Classics Hot Rod and Titanium Rodimus Prime...oh, and Laserbeak is there.

Vector Prime from Cybertron, Optimal Optimus from Beast Wars holding Masterpeice Megatron's energy sword from TF:the Movie, 20th anniversary and Masterpeice Optimus Prime (20th is holding the Matrix open and Masterpeice is in truck form), Classics Mirage and Bumblebee, Alternators Ricochet and Rollbar, classics Optimus Prime, and THS-02 Optimus Prime with rocket pack...trailer and roller is there ready and waiting....

Close-ups of the Primes.....fear the power of Optimus Christ!
Last edited by Dark Silver on Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Allen Thibodaux | Archmagus | Supervillain | Transfan | Trekker | Warsie |
"Then again, Detective....how often have you dreamed of hearing your father's voice once more? Of feeling your mother's touch?" - Ra's Al Ghul
"According to the Bible, IHVH created the Universe in six days....he obviously didn't know what he was doing." - Darek Steele bani Order of Hermes.
DS's Golden Rule: I am not a bigot, I hate everyone equally. | corollary: Some are more equal than others.
The Grim Squeaker
Initiate

Post by The Grim Squeaker »

Niiiiiice :smile:
Formerly known as the .303 bookworm
Veni, Vidi,Vici.
[img=left]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/ ... 0av/CW.jpg[/img]
My Photography
My Picasa based Photography

Man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much: the wheel, New York, wars while all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in water having a good time.
But the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man for precisely the same reasons
Ali Sama
Initiate

Post by Ali Sama »

Awesome!!!
"In eternal damnation we sow the seeds of man, so we may delight in their pain and sorrow, basking them in our infinite love.."
Charles reed March 21, 2230

My live Journal
Lindar
Adept

Post by Lindar »

<3 the shield and sword replica.

and Q: are those just the new transformers from the movie, or is the set a mix of old ones and new ones? *sheepish* I'm not very knowledgeable about them.
[img=left]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/ ... rlysig.jpg[/img]
Terminally Flirtatious : Gotham Grrl : Imp-kin : Comm Major : NOT a Blonde : Empyrean Night~Good Friends don't let friends die
"Oh, pipe down! It's not like you've never been bound and gagged before." - Harley Quinn.
frigidmagi
Dragon Death-Marine General

Post by frigidmagi »

None of those are movie toys.
"it takes two sides to end a war but only one to start one. And those who do not have swords may still die upon them." Tolken
Lindar
Adept

Post by Lindar »

frigidmagi wrote:None of those are movie toys.
well that's why i asked, the colors of the plastic reminded me so much of the ones my brothers mangled when we were kids....
Terminally Flirtatious : Gotham Grrl : Imp-kin : Comm Major : NOT a Blonde : Empyrean Night~Good Friends don't let friends die
"Oh, pipe down! It's not like you've never been bound and gagged before." - Harley Quinn.
Dark Silver
Omnipotent Overlord

Post by Dark Silver »

actually..there are some movie Transformers in there, you just cant' see them very well.

The first picture of the DVD's which has Trytpcion on the top shelf, also has my movie toy collection. Going from the left to right, Dreadwing (MiG 29) Barricade (Mustang Saleen police interceptor) Blackout (Pave low helicoptor), Brawl (modified Abrahms MBT), Bonecrusher ('Buffalo' IDE interception vehicle), Wreckage is the next one (a LAV-28 Armored Personnel Transport), Scorponok (metallik scorpion) and Starscream is standing in robot form behind them all. Post Trypticon, you have Jazz (the silver Chevy Solstice ) Bumblebee (yellow 1978 Camero) and Leader Class Optimus Prime in the background in robot form.
Allen Thibodaux | Archmagus | Supervillain | Transfan | Trekker | Warsie |
"Then again, Detective....how often have you dreamed of hearing your father's voice once more? Of feeling your mother's touch?" - Ra's Al Ghul
"According to the Bible, IHVH created the Universe in six days....he obviously didn't know what he was doing." - Darek Steele bani Order of Hermes.
DS's Golden Rule: I am not a bigot, I hate everyone equally. | corollary: Some are more equal than others.
Ali Sama
Initiate

Post by Ali Sama »

I got some of my pictures up. They are her http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/ali-sama/
I didn't want to spam the topic with all the pics.
I havn't taken any recent pics. I need to clean my room, also my normal laptop which worked with my camera needs to be fixed:(
Ali
ps check out coll, stuff, stuff2 and sneak peak
"In eternal damnation we sow the seeds of man, so we may delight in their pain and sorrow, basking them in our infinite love.."

My live Journal
Lindar
Adept

Post by Lindar »

wow... Ali you have like... so many of them!!!

*feels like a dork cause only has a beet up teeny tiny one that turns into a boat, sigh*
Ali Sama
Initiate

Post by Ali Sama »

Lindar wrote:wow... Ali you have like... so many of them!!!

*feels like a dork cause only has a beet up teeny tiny one that turns into a boat, sigh*
thanks but Quality is king! You should see some people's collections. Insane amount of stuff. One guy had enough stuff to have an army of 1000's or so. scary but true.

My live Journal