User Photo Commentary Thread

ART: Movies, Pictures, Music the stuff that could be considered Art by some people

Moderator: frigidmagi

Dartzap
Keeper of the Beer

#1 User Photo Commentary Thread

Post by Dartzap »

Now, that really is Bizzare! you actually look like your Avatar! :shock:

I'd post mine.. but im so Hutt ugly that i'd break this shiny new board... :oops:
"Why hello! Could I intrest you in some giant bonsai trees?"

Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman
Sick, Twisted Fuck

Post by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman »

Dartzap wrote:Now, that really is Bizzare! you actually look like your Avatar! :shock:
Actually my avvy is Carl Cox; the DJ who publish the song Manual in his album F.A.C.T 2. While I'm like him, of course I'm much more handsome! :

<see Testing for more follow-ups>
Last edited by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman on Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dark Silver
Omnipotent Overlord

Post by Dark Silver »

Split from the User Photo Thread

Please post comments on the pictures here, thanks
Allen Thibodaux | Archmagus | Supervillain | Transfan | Trekker | Warsie |
"Then again, Detective....how often have you dreamed of hearing your father's voice once more? Of feeling your mother's touch?" - Ra's Al Ghul
"According to the Bible, IHVH created the Universe in six days....he obviously didn't know what he was doing." - Darek Steele bani Order of Hermes.
DS's Golden Rule: I am not a bigot, I hate everyone equally. | corollary: Some are more equal than others.
Robert Walper
Adept

Post by Robert Walper »

Petro...I'm hurt! I'm not a Nerf hurter...I mean herder!
Josh
Resident of the Kingdom of Eternal Cockjobbery

Post by Josh »

Robert Walper wrote:Petro...I'm hurt! I'm not a Nerf hurter...I mean herder!
I'm quite proud of that pic. It's my first Photoshop job ever. Note the subtle shade of pink on the knife, and the... very... white... text.
When the Frog God smiles, arm yourself.
"'Flammable' and 'inflammable' have the same meaning! This language is insane!"
GIVE ME COFFEE AND I WILL ALLOW YOU TO LIVE!- Frigid
"Ork 'as no automatic code o' survival. 'is partic'lar distinction from all udda livin' gits is tha necessity ta act inna face o' alternatives by means o' dakka."
I created the sound of madness, wrote the book on pain
Ace Pace
Antisemetical Semite

Post by Ace Pace »

KAN, no workie.
[img=left]http://www.libriumarcana.com/Uploads/Ace/acewip7.jpg[/img]Grand Dolphin Conspiracy
The twin cub, the Cyborg dolphin wolf.

Dorsk 81: this is why I support the separation of Aces eyebrow's, something that ugly should never be joined

Mayabird:You see what this place does to us? It's like how Eskimos have their 16 names for snow. We have to precisely define what shafting we're receiving.

"Do we think Israel would be nuts enough to go back into Lebanon with Olmert still in power and calling the shots? They could hook Sharon up to a heart monitor and interpret the blips and bleeps as "yes" and "no" and do better than that, both strategically and emotionally."
Sick, Twisted Fuck

Ace Pace wrote:KAN, no workie.
Huh?

[narcissism]
By the way, don't everyone agree that I have the most handsome, "boyish" face? Would anyone believe if I told you guys that I'm already 29? Certainly, KAN is the most handsome guy in the universe!

*turns to the mirror and talks seductively* Now, where were we?
[/ narcissism]

(alright, feel free to castrate me now) *winces*
The Sick, Twisted Fuck | Sap #2 of the Bitter Trio | Knight of the e-mail | Evil Liberal Conspirator | Esoteric Order of Dagon | Weird TGODer

Share your free D&D character here.

:welcome :arrow: :sheepfucker: :thumbsup

So be it. If saying "NO" means being alone, then to hell with love, with romance, with marriage, and all the shit life keeps pumping at me. I'll walk alone, but with freedom and a healed pride.

NEVER buy a LiteOn CD/DVD Writer. Ever.
Ace Pace
Antisemetical Semite

Post by Ace Pace »

It dosn't show.
[img=left]http://www.libriumarcana.com/Uploads/Ace/acewip7.jpg[/img]Grand Dolphin Conspiracy

Dorsk 81: this is why I support the separation of Aces eyebrow's, something that ugly should never be joined

Mayabird:You see what this place does to us? It's like how Eskimos have their 16 names for snow. We have to precisely define what shafting we're receiving.

"Do we think Israel would be nuts enough to go back into Lebanon with Olmert still in power and calling the shots? They could hook Sharon up to a heart monitor and interpret the blips and bleeps as "yes" and "no" and do better than that, both strategically and emotionally."
Dartzap
Keeper of the Beer

Post by Dartzap »

"Why hello! Could I intrest you in some giant bonsai trees?"

Sick, Twisted Fuck

Ace Pace wrote:It dosn't show.
Wait, your pics show pefectly on my browser.
The Sick, Twisted Fuck | Sap #2 of the Bitter Trio | Knight of the e-mail | Evil Liberal Conspirator | Esoteric Order of Dagon | Weird TGODer

So be it. If saying "NO" means being alone, then to hell with love, with romance, with marriage, and all the shit life keeps pumping at me. I'll walk alone, but with freedom and a healed pride.

Sick, Twisted Fuck

@Petrosjko: so that's what you actually look like. You know what, Josh, you're always the most mysterious when it goes to look.

Josh

Post by Josh »

Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman wrote:@Petrosjko: so that's what you actually look like. You know what, Josh, you're always the most mysterious when it goes to look.
I dislike cameras and people taking pictures of me. As a consequence I have few pictures of me. There's a more recent copy laying around a local newspaper archive, when I had my hippy long hair, but I never bothered getting a copy.
"Ork 'as no automatic code o' survival. 'is partic'lar distinction from all udda livin' gits is tha necessity ta act inna face o' alternatives by means o' dakka."
Sick, Twisted Fuck

Petrosjko wrote:I dislike cameras and people taking pictures of me. As a consequence I have few pictures of me. There's a more recent copy laying around a local newspaper archive, when I had my hippy long hair, but I never bothered getting a copy.
I see. Was it (your pic) taken on the US or Mexico? About your newer pic, how did you make it to the local news?

By the way.... you ever had a hippy long hair? :shock:

Josh

Post by Josh »

Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman wrote:I see. Was it (your pic) taken on the US or Mexico?
The US. Come to think of it, I do have a couple of polaroid shots from the border with a buddy of mine, though. No idea where they are, though.
About your newer pic, how did you make it to the local news?
I'd make a joke about 'Most Wanted', but it was a blood drive that the press showed up for.
By the way.... you ever had a hippy long hair? :shock:

Down to the middle of my back, amigo. If I didn't need to maintain a certain level of professional presentability, I'd still have it that way.
Sick, Twisted Fuck

Petrosjko wrote:The US. Come to think of it, I do have a couple of polaroid shots from the border with a buddy of mine, though. No idea where they are, though.
Papparazis? ;)

EDIT: I misread. I thought you have no idea of who took the pics. :oops:

I do hope you have some pics on hot mexican chicks, though.

Petrosjko wrote:I'd make a joke about 'Most Wanted', but it was a blood drive that the press showed up for.
:shock: Um, what is a "blood drive", exactly.

Petrosjko wrote:Down to the middle of my back, amigo.
more :shock: Super Saiyan level 3, anyone? :P

Petrosjko wrote:If I didn't need to maintain a certain level of professional presentability, I'd still have it that way.
Dunno', myself cannot stand keeping a long hair. First, my hair is curly (so it would be 70's disco-afro-look instead of hippy). Second, Indonesia is a tropical country. Jakarta is fucking hot!

I'm bald most of the time, although it needs a weekly visit to the barber to keep it shaved (which is I often missed). The funny thing is the more often I cut it, the faster it re-grows. ARGH! :evil:

Say, haven't you ever cosidered of being bald?

Josh

Post by Josh »

Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman wrote:Papparazis? ;)
Funnnnnnny.

:shock: Um, what is a "blood drive", exactly.
It's a ritual peculiar to Texas, where we ranch and herd red blood cells on giant drives up to Kansas.

It's when the local blood bank puts on a drive for more donations, actually.

more :shock: Super Saiyan level 3, anyone? :P
A reference that totally eludes me.
Dunno', myself cannot stand keeping a long hair. First, my hair is curly (so it would be 70's disco-afro-look instead of hippy). Second, Indonesia is a tropical country. Jakarta is fucking hot!

I'm bald most of the time, although it needs a weekly visit to the barber to keep it shaved (which is I often missed). The funny thing is the more often I cut it, the faster it re-grows. ARGH! :evil:

Say, haven't you ever cosidered of being bald?
Bald doesn't look good on me. Short hair is much more comfortable around here, too. But I like being able to reach back and grab hold of a handful of hair to fiddle with. I'm fidgety.
Sick, Twisted Fuck

Petrosjko wrote:Funnnnnnny.
:P

Petrosjko wrote:It's a ritual peculiar to Texas, where we ranch and herd red blood cells on giant drives up to Kansas.

It's when the local blood bank puts on a drive for more donations, actually.
I see.
Petrosjko wrote:A reference that totally eludes me.
Dragon Ball Z. Note the hair.

Petrosjko wrote:Bald doesn't look good on me. Short hair is much more comfortable around here, too. But I like being able to reach back and grab hold of a handful of hair to fiddle with. I'm fidgety.
Cool. And you can always tie the hair and applying some pomade like those guys on triad/mafia movies.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

(longish) Hair on guys is shexhay ... as long as its not longer then mine.

O.o

And I have a LLLLOOOOOOOOOOTTTT of hair ... so thats saying somethin.

^.~
B4UTRUST
Dance Puppets Dance

Post by B4UTRUST »

I feel it should be mentioned, though it's probably unneccesary.

Ahem...

Morrigan,

DAMN. You are quite the cute little hottie.

*runs before she decides to inflict bodily harm upon him*
Saint Annihilus - Patron Saint of Dealing with Stupid Customers
Josh

Post by Josh »

Morrigan's cuteness has been commented on by residents of every continent except South America, so far as I know.
B4UTRUST
Dance Puppets Dance

Post by B4UTRUST »

I'm sure it has. I just don't want her to inflict bodily harm upon me for my commenting on it. She seems quite the vicious one, what with stealing your pancreas and all... I mean damn, what a way to go to be sure but still.
The Morrigan
Initiate

Post by The Morrigan »

Elzeothis wrote:(longish) Hair on guys is shexhay ... as long as its not longer then mine.

O.o

And I have a LLLLOOOOOOOOOOTTTT of hair ... so thats saying somethin.

^.~
It is indeed, although I tend not to impose the 'no longer than mine' rule for fairly obvious reasons.

Petrosjko wrote:Morrigan's cuteness has been commented on by residents of every continent except South America, so far as I know.
A guy from Columbia pinched my bum once, if it helps any. :P

By the way, are you using your liver at the moment?
The sickening taste, homophobic jokes
Images of facist votes
Beam me up 'cause I can't breath...

There is no universal truth. Fucking deal with it | Worship the Comic
Ace Pace
Antisemetical Semite

Post by Ace Pace »

I havn't commented...yet ;) But i will now.

Your cute, and continue the rule of "All cute girls live a minimum of one continent away from Ace Pace"

Gandalf
Istar Comissar

Post by Gandalf »

I concur, Morrigan has a sweet little smile.
"Your personal motto is a self serving piece of wankery spouted by a insane egomanic?" -Frigidmagi

DIE YOU SKINNY FUCK -
B4UTRUST
B4UTRUST
Dance Puppets Dance

Post by B4UTRUST »

Well in Elze's defense of her own rule, it's pretty damned hard for a guy to have longer hair then her...

It just really sucks when you wake up with a mouthfull of it :shock:

But having a hot naked chica next to you in bed makes it worth the plot to kill you with her hair. Really it does. *nods to himself to reassume himself*