His Majesty's Dragons

OOC: For the creation and management of board RPG's.

Moderator: B4UTRUST

rhoenix
The Artist formerly known as Rhoenix

Post by rhoenix »

1 min almost lvld
"Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes."

- William Gibson

Josh wrote:What? There's nothing weird about having a pet housefly. He smuggles cigarettes for me.
LadyTevar
Pleasure Kitten Foreman

Post by LadyTevar »

So.. is "Dogpile the Jotun" a good idea?

Dogs are Man's Best Friend
Cats are Man's Adorable Little Serial Killers
General Havoc
Mr. Party-Killbot

Post by General Havoc »

Cyncat, you wanted to be the baddest motherfucker in the air, right? When you do that, other bad motherfuckers tend to get ornery.

As to "bodies of water", the Channel itself is probably the closest thing in question, about five miles due south of you. The Germans are all headed in that direction anyway.
Gaze upon my works, ye mighty, and despair...

Havoc: "So basically if you side against him, he summons Cthulu."
Hotfoot: "Yes, which is reasonable."
Cynical Cat
Arch-Magician

Post by Cynical Cat »

General Havoc wrote:Cyncat, you wanted to be the baddest motherfucker in the air, right?
Now how could I possibly be that when you continually crush such a notion with superheavy weights and breath weapon armed heavy weights? :razz:
It's not that I'm unforgiving, it's that most of the people who wrong me are unrepentant assholes.
General Havoc
Mr. Party-Killbot

Post by General Havoc »

If you do not face awesome opponents, you cannot yourself become a figure of awe :grin:.

I'm actually doing you a favor... sort of...

*Plots more evil*

Cynical Cat
Arch-Magician

Post by Cynical Cat »

General Havoc wrote:If you do not face awesome opponents, you cannot yourself become a figure of awe :grin:.
It's not the awesome opponents I'm bitching about, its their crew of hanger oners. I'm not getting enough respect for capping their asses and without my boys and girls to keep them off my ass, I can't whack the big men. :wink:
It's not that I'm unforgiving, it's that most of the people who wrong me are unrepentant assholes.
General Havoc
Mr. Party-Killbot

Post by General Havoc »

Perhaps referring to your commanding officers as "pieces of dogshit" might have something to do with why you are, and shall continue to get no respect for such things.

And besides, I have to give everyone the chance to shine.

Cynical Cat
Arch-Magician

Post by Cynical Cat »

General Havoc wrote:Perhaps referring to your commanding officers as "pieces of dogshit" might have something to do with why you are, and shall continue to get no respect for such things.
Two way street Havoc. And since Frostfell is an arrogant, bloodthirsty near sociopath with bitter and cynical captain, he isn't going to be the bigger lizard and make the first gesture of reconciliation.
Last edited by Cynical Cat on Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
General Havoc
Mr. Party-Killbot

Post by General Havoc »

Then he should get used to the idea that the only respect he will be able to garner is that accorded to a dangerous predator. This is a military war machine, not a high school. Your superiors are not going to bend over backwards to ensure that they are well-liked, especially when the dragon in question is the aforementioned bloodthirsty sociopath.

Cynical Cat
Arch-Magician

Post by Cynical Cat »

General Havoc wrote:Then he should get used to the idea that the only respect he will be able to garner is that accorded to a dangerous predator. This is a military war machine, not a high school. Your superiors are not going to bend over backwards to ensure that they are well-liked, especially when the dragon in question is the aforementioned bloodthirsty sociopath.
He's fine with that level of respect. If he's shown it he will be a much more agreeable dragon. That's hardly bending over backwards and there is the whole issue of what can happen to unpopular officers. Less of an issue if Nathan is around to restrain him, but that won't always be the case.

You were the one who impressed upon me that Wendigo were nasty.
General Havoc
Mr. Party-Killbot

Post by General Havoc »

Cynical Cat wrote:You were the one who impressed upon me that Wendigo were nasty.
That I did. :grin:

Hey, it's your character Cyncat, you can play him to be as much of an asshole, or as arrogant as you want. Indulge yourself :smile:. I will react to what I am given, as always.

Dark Silver
Omnipotent Overlord

Post by Dark Silver »

-puts on the Mighty Mouse theme

Here I come to die today!
Allen Thibodaux | Archmagus | Supervillain | Transfan | Trekker | Warsie |
"Then again, Detective....how often have you dreamed of hearing your father's voice once more? Of feeling your mother's touch?" - Ra's Al Ghul
"According to the Bible, IHVH created the Universe in six days....he obviously didn't know what he was doing." - Darek Steele bani Order of Hermes.
DS's Golden Rule: I am not a bigot, I hate everyone equally. | corollary: Some are more equal than others.
Cynical Cat
Arch-Magician

Post by Cynical Cat »

Frostfell will reward everyone who helps with dead cows left at their doorstep . . . .

Look, it's the thought that counts. He's not good at this "gratitude" thing. He needs practice.
General Havoc
Mr. Party-Killbot

Post by General Havoc »

Hey, that's how Capricorn does it! And Frostfell's won't even be smeared with nerve toxin!

... or will they? :grin:
Last edited by General Havoc on Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cynical Cat
Arch-Magician

Post by Cynical Cat »

General Havoc wrote:Hey, that's how Capricorn does it! And Frostfell's won't even be smeared with nerve toxin!

... or will they? :grin:
Only Aequitas's. :lol:
Charon
No

Post by Charon »

Hey I'm trying to help. I just kinda need to get through three Bavarians that are probably about as good as Kunja, or at least better disciplined, then beat Albatros.

You might have a named baddie of the week, but I've essentially got the BBEG (Big Bad Evil Guy) over here. :razz:
Moderator of Philosophy and Theology
LadyTevar
Pleasure Kitten Foreman

Post by LadyTevar »

Jebediah was jis tryin' ta help out Flinder. Frostfell's a big boy.. he kin take care 'o himself.

General Havoc
Mr. Party-Killbot

Post by General Havoc »

Charon wrote:Hey I'm trying to help. I just kinda need to get through three Bavarians that are probably about as good as Kunja, or at least better disciplined, then beat Albatros.

You might have a named baddie of the week, but I've essentially got the BBEG (Big Bad Evil Guy) over here. :razz:
*Laughs*

Charon, when you meet the BBEG for this game, I assure you, you will know it.

Cynical Cat
Arch-Magician

Post by Cynical Cat »

Charon wrote:Hey I'm trying to help. I just kinda need to get through three Bavarians that are probably about as good as Kunja, or at least better disciplined, then beat Albatros.

Sorry. I was counting two Bavarians as keeping you busy while Albatross and the other one join Ragnarok in beating me up. :razz:
Charon
No

Post by Charon »

General Havoc wrote:

*Laughs*

Charon, when you meet the BBEG for this game, I assure you, you will know it.
Sorry, BBEG for this stage.
Sorry. I was counting two Bavarians as keeping you busy while Albatross and the other one join Ragnarok in beating me up. :razz:
Hey, I can only be in so many places at once, Albatros isn't at you yet and if I can take care of these two Bavarians quick enough I can get to Albatros before he gets to you.
Cynical Cat
Arch-Magician

Post by Cynical Cat »

If people want gifts other than food, they've got to let Frostfell know. In his defence, food works great when making friends with orcas. He's not a total sociopath . . . . just a vain, arrogant, selfish killing machine.
LadyTevar
Pleasure Kitten Foreman

Post by LadyTevar »

Jeb'd be ok with the cow.

Charon
No

Post by Charon »

Kunja has played any pranks yet... he could always use a lookout or a helping hand in one of his endeavors.
Dark Silver
Omnipotent Overlord

Post by Dark Silver »

Avenge my death at the hands of the Jotun.

I will damage it before dying, as a good suicider always should -salutes!-
Allen Thibodaux | Archmagus | Supervillain | Transfan | Trekker | Warsie |
"Then again, Detective....how often have you dreamed of hearing your father's voice once more? Of feeling your mother's touch?" - Ra's Al Ghul
"According to the Bible, IHVH created the Universe in six days....he obviously didn't know what he was doing." - Darek Steele bani Order of Hermes.
DS's Golden Rule: I am not a bigot, I hate everyone equally. | corollary: Some are more equal than others.
LadyTevar
Pleasure Kitten Foreman

Post by LadyTevar »

Flinders' got your back too