Werewolf: Appalachian Moonrise, Ch 1

Library: Where we go to relive campaigns past....
General Havoc
Mr. Party-Killbot

Post by General Havoc »

As the Shadowlord raced in to slice and dice, Sophie quite consciously shattered the veil by returning to her natural form, raising her gun and fired. Her timing was off by a split second however, and the bullet missed its target, echoing off into the trees.
Gaze upon my works, ye mighty, and despair...

Havoc: "So basically if you side against him, he summons Cthulu."
Hotfoot: "Yes, which is reasonable."
Charon
No

Post by Charon »

Breathes-the-Winds tore from the trees just behind Alexander, he was still in homid form as he ran directly towards the mangy looking Crinos. The Uktena shifted almost seamlessly into Hispo form, surprising the beast somewhat as it had prepared to cleanly take off the human's head. Now lower to the ground Breathes-the-Winds turned his head and snapped at the other Garou's calf, hoping to grab it and rip out the muscles, leaving him crippled. His jaws closed on nothing but air however as his enemy stepped to the side.
Moderator of Philosophy and Theology
rhoenix
The Artist formerly known as Rhoenix

Post by rhoenix »

Bolting like a phantasm out of the mists, Sees-Faces-In-Stars, his eyes in his crinos form glittering like twin stars, dove at the red-furred crinos form of Neil Crier, the one who had caused all their troubles.

Slashing viciously at the red-furred Garou's ribs, Sees-Faces-In-Stars attempted to thin down the drunken Garou's defenses, but his claws merely skimmed the surface of the tough, drunken red-furred Garou's skin.
Last edited by rhoenix on Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes."

- William Gibson

Josh wrote:What? There's nothing weird about having a pet housefly. He smuggles cigarettes for me.
LadyTevar
Pleasure Kitten Foreman

Post by LadyTevar »

The problem with charging the eldest of the Bledsons and not killing him in the first blow is he's holding a shotgun that he knows how to handle. The barrel of the 12gauge tilts up and fires into Alexander Stormwalker's face, despite the Garou's attempt to smack it aside.

Silver shot tore into the Garou's chest, neck and jaw, sending agony through his skull.

Dogs are Man's Best Friend
Cats are Man's Adorable Little Serial Killers
LadyTevar
Pleasure Kitten Foreman

Post by LadyTevar »

Red, second of the Bledson brothers, lifted his shotgun and took aim at the odd wolf-man with the starry fur. Whether luck or accident, Red missed and started cursing, pumping a new round into the barrel.

Neil was lost to his frenzied madness, seeing only creatures to maim, to kill, to slaughter. He clawed viciously at Adahy Breaths The Winds, opening a gash on the Hispo werewolf's side. Blood... blood! Blood! BLOOD!!!

Devonie
Initiate

Post by Devonie »

Arianne shifted from Lupus to Crinos. She closed on the younger Bledsons, striking at the one nearer to her with all her strength.

She connected with his chest, leaving deep claw marks in his skin, ripping his shirt to shreds. The material quickly turned bright red from the blood gushing from the wounds.

She wheeled and faced him, her eyes glowing green with rage.
Cynical Cat
Arch-Magician

Post by Cynical Cat »

Alex howled and twisted around, stabbing with Stormtalon. The blade cut a deep furrow in his foe's side, but glanced off ribs and failed to penetrate vital organs.
Last edited by Cynical Cat on Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's not that I'm unforgiving, it's that most of the people who wrong me are unrepentant assholes.
Devonie
Initiate

Post by Devonie »

Arianne growled menacingly as the Bledson looked stupidly at the blood pouring from his chest. In the next moment her claws reached for him; it was almost like watching an action scene in a movie - time slowed as her claws ripped through his stomach.

Skin peeled away like the rind from an orange. The Bledson's mouth opened in a scream as he looked down to see his intestines spilling out like worms from a can.

Ari turned her back on him, her eyes already searching for another target...
rhoenix

Post by rhoenix »

Growling at the homid who'd tried to use a bangstick filled with silver against him, Sees-Faces-In-Stars attempted to savagely claw at the homid. His slash was slightly off-target, rending the man's chest instead.
"Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes."

- William Gibson

Josh wrote:What? There's nothing weird about having a pet housefly. He smuggles cigarettes for me.
General Havoc
Mr. Party-Killbot

Post by General Havoc »

Not letting the miss perturb her aim, Sophie adjusted and fired another round, straight into the shotgun-wielding man's chest, just as Sees-Faces assaulted him with his claws. The round hit home, but clearly not with the lethal force it would have to a normal human. This was going to take a bit more doing.

Still, her lead bullets were all but useless against Crier himself. Best to deploy them where they would do good.

LadyTevar
Pleasure Kitten Foreman

Post by LadyTevar »

His green eyes were almost glowing as Neil again clawed at Adahy, blind rage giving him tunnel-vision and a fixation on the horned near-wolf. His claws tried to get purchase, but BreathsWinds' inhuman vitality turned aside the strike.

Cynical Cat
Arch-Magician

Post by Cynical Cat »

Stormwalker swung the the Grand Klaive back, cutting diagonally with the edge. The blade entered the Bledson's right shoulder, cut through the bone, tore through flesh, and stopped at his sternum. Blood sprayed from the wound as the Shadow Lord ripped the blade out horizontally with a snarl, bisecting the wretched creature's heart and nearly cutting the corpse in half.
It's not that I'm unforgiving, it's that most of the people who wrong me are unrepentant assholes.
LadyTevar
Pleasure Kitten Foreman

Post by LadyTevar »

Crier's blind rage continued as he flailed at the horned meta, this time only hitting the dranken images in his tortured mind.

Charon
No

Post by Charon »

Breathes-the-Winds growled low in his throat and barked viciously once before jumping forward. Crier's claws almost impaled the young Garou as he leapt forward, but luck and a fetish had other plans and the young Garou skimmed by the raging werewolf, missing his target but not skewering himself in the process.
rhoenix

Post by rhoenix »

Darting forward, eyes seeming to glow a ghostly greyish-white color, Sees-Faces-In-Stars presented an intimidating sight as he snarled at the human who'd attempted to shoot him. His fur seemed to hint at some sort of map, the Stargazer's fur rustling softly in the breeze as he moved with shocking speed.

His right claw shot out deep into the man's stomach, the huge Crinos-sized hand grabbing whatever it could and yanking it back out, his hand dripping with gore as it swiftly withdrew.
Last edited by rhoenix on Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

- William Gibson

General Havoc
Mr. Party-Killbot

Post by General Havoc »

The last remaining man had a club with a nail driven through it. Hardly the most intimidating of weapons to a werewolf, but Sophie was in no mood to equivocate.

Her CZ-75 barked once more and shot the man in the chest.

Devonie
Initiate

Post by Devonie »

Arianne sliced at the last Bledson as she slipped next to him - he'd seen the damage those claws could do and writhed to move away, but not quickly enough.

She sliced him neck-to-knee with one swift movement; he wasn't dead, but wished he was...
LadyTevar
Pleasure Kitten Foreman

Post by LadyTevar »

Neil slashed and sliced at phantoms of his drunken mind, wanting to feel flesh part until his claws, to see blood flow. With a lucky slash, he again clawed Ahady's flank, leaving another shallow set of marks on the hispo's side while still being uninjured himself.

Scooter Bledson watched as the wolf-men slaughtered his brothers, and raised his nail-studded bat high. Two things happened before he could swing... first he was shot by the one wolf across the way, then the red-furred female sliced him from nuts to neck, leaving long furrows but not knocking him down.

"Bitches... ya'll die fer this!" he screamed, singing the bat wildly and missing horribly.

Red Bledson was dying. He could feel it, the fuckin' wolfmen had finally done him in. But there was something he could do to make them pay. Slowly, painfully, he crawled towards the black oily water of the pond, muttering under his breath. Someone paying attention might think it was a church hymn, talking about washing in the water and being renewed.

Cynical Cat
Arch-Magician

Post by Cynical Cat »

Alexander picked up Red Bledsun as if the wounded man, to be generous with the term man, was a small child and pin him effortlessly.
Charon
No

Post by Charon »

Breathes-the-Winds took a few steps back and then charged the mangy Garou with all his might. The two collided with a heavy crunch that filtered through the forest as Crier went down with the Hispo on top of him.
Charon
No

Post by Charon »

Breathes-the-Winds shifted effortlessly into his Crinos form as Arianne fell on the downed werewolf. Both Garou worked quickly and managed to pin their opponent down.
LadyTevar
Pleasure Kitten Foreman

Post by LadyTevar »

Neil Crier writhed on the ground, trying to throw off the two Garou pinning him down. "NO! I WILL NOT LET YOU HAVE IT!" he howled bitterly, trying to fight his way free.

Red Bledson struggled weakly in Alexander's grip, his voice rising in volume as he tried to break free. It was a song, a mix of two hymnals that even good Christians would be hard-pressed to place. "Bitter, indeed, the waters are, Which in this forest flow; Though to the eye they promise fair, They taste of sin and woe."

"The Spirit and the Bride say, Come; Freely, freely, freely; And he that is thirsty let him come, And drink of the water of life. The fountain of life is flowing, Flowing, freely flowing; The fountain of life is flowing, Is flowing for you and for me!"

Cynical Cat
Arch-Magician

Post by Cynical Cat »

Alexander got down to the business of tying up Red, winding a few leather strips through his mouth to shut him up.
Charon
No

Post by Charon »

"The hell is this dumb-ass babblin' about?" Breathes-the-Winds would listen later, for now he needed to put an end to this insane wyrm infested Garou's struggles. His right hand came up, claws sharp and ready for blood. He sent his hand straight down, carving through Crier's hide and deep into his side. The wound was far from fatal, but it would be enough to lessen the tainted-ones struggles.
LadyTevar
Pleasure Kitten Foreman

Post by LadyTevar »

"You Give It Back!" Crier howled, still struggling despite the wound. "You took it from me! Give me the Bone! GIVE IT BACK!"