DS's new apartment

ART: Movies, Pictures, Music the stuff that could be considered Art by some people

Moderator: frigidmagi

Dark Silver
Omnipotent Overlord

#1 DS's new apartment

Post by Dark Silver »

So yeah...about a month ago, I moved to a new apartment - and I never did post up pics....

So here I am gonna remedy that...

Living Room

Office Space (not the movie)

Kitchen View 1

Kitchen View 2, door leads to the Utility Room with the Washer and Dryer

better view of my cooking area

For the alcoholic in all of us.

The first picture is from when I first moved into the apartment...
Liquor Locker

This is the one taken a few moments ago....
Contents: Jack Daniel's Single Barrel, Castillo Rum, Vodka, Southern Comfort, Lucid (empty), Viking's Blood, Praline Liquore, Creme de Mint, Blackberry Merlot, White Wine (Sauvingon Blanc and Moscato D'Asti), bottle of Port, Absinth, Amaretto, Hot Damn!, Lemon Drops, Buttershots
Allen Thibodaux | Archmagus | Supervillain | Transfan | Trekker | Warsie |
"Then again, Detective....how often have you dreamed of hearing your father's voice once more? Of feeling your mother's touch?" - Ra's Al Ghul
"According to the Bible, IHVH created the Universe in six days....he obviously didn't know what he was doing." - Darek Steele bani Order of Hermes.
DS's Golden Rule: I am not a bigot, I hate everyone equally. | corollary: Some are more equal than others.
Ace Pace
Antisemetical Semite

Post by Ace Pace »

Kickass. You up for hosting me? :smile:
[img=left]http://www.libriumarcana.com/Uploads/Ace/acewip7.jpg[/img]Grand Dolphin Conspiracy
The twin cub, the Cyborg dolphin wolf.

Dorsk 81: this is why I support the separation of Aces eyebrow's, something that ugly should never be joined

Mayabird:You see what this place does to us? It's like how Eskimos have their 16 names for snow. We have to precisely define what shafting we're receiving.

"Do we think Israel would be nuts enough to go back into Lebanon with Olmert still in power and calling the shots? They could hook Sharon up to a heart monitor and interpret the blips and bleeps as "yes" and "no" and do better than that, both strategically and emotionally."
Rukia
Pleasure Kitten

Post by Rukia »

I really like your place!
shark42bait: you are evil...
shark42bait: i admire that in a woman....
I'm a mystery wrapped in an enigma wrapped in an AWESOME rack!
"if you want to get out of a speeding ticket short skirts and crying are still the way to go" Kairy on "mythbusters"

LimePink: "Um, Mr. President? I was doing a suduko puzzle, and based on the hidden co-ordinates in the grid, I think Osama Bin Laden is either here : points on map: or here :points to another spot within 5 miles:. Also, Jay-Z killed Tupac Shakur and the lost treasure of Atlantis actually turned to the glacier that sunk the Titanic."
Dark Silver
Omnipotent Overlord

Post by Dark Silver »

Depends for how long this "hosting" is gonna be for Ace....

but I don't mind visitors...
"Then again, Detective....how often have you dreamed of hearing your father's voice once more? Of feeling your mother's touch?" - Ra's Al Ghul
"According to the Bible, IHVH created the Universe in six days....he obviously didn't know what he was doing." - Darek Steele bani Order of Hermes.
DS's Golden Rule: I am not a bigot, I hate everyone equally. | corollary: Some are more equal than others.
B4UTRUST
Dance Puppets Dance

Post by B4UTRUST »

His liquor supply is paltry and pales in comparison to the liquor store that is my kitchen!
Saint Annihilus - Patron Saint of Dealing with Stupid Customers
Dark Silver
Omnipotent Overlord

Post by Dark Silver »

I'm sorry, but I don't have access to a military base with tax free liquor and case sales

Fucker.
Batman
The Dark Knight
Location: The Timmverse, the only place where DC Comics still make a modicum of sense

Post by Batman »

His liquor supply fails by default for having cheapass Amaretto and Southern Comfort.
'I wonder how far the barometer sunk.'-'All der way. Trust me on dis.'
'Go ahead. Bake my quiche'.
'Undead or alive, you're coming with me.'
'Detritus?'-'Yessir?'-'Never go to Klatch'.-'Yessir.'
'Many fine old manuscripts in that place, I believe. Without price, I'm told.'-'Yes, sir. Certainly worthless, sir.'-'Is it possible you misunderstood what I just said, Commander?'
'Can't sing, can't dance, can handle a sword a little'
'Run away, and live to run away another day'-The Rincewind principle
'Hello, inner child. I'm the inner babysitter.'
B4UTRUST
Dance Puppets Dance

Post by B4UTRUST »

I should take pics of mine just to let you guys see my liquor supply...

But then you all would think I'm an alcoholic...
Saint Annihilus - Patron Saint of Dealing with Stupid Customers
Dark Silver
Omnipotent Overlord

Post by Dark Silver »

Both Amaretto and Southern Comfort are popular drinks where I am from Detective.

It doesn't make them GOOD, but they ware there, for guests with less...refined liquor pallets than myself.

I don't touch either of the stuff.
rhoenix
The Artist formerly known as Rhoenix

Post by rhoenix »

Dark Silver wrote:Both Amaretto and Southern Comfort are popular drinks where I am from Detective.

It doesn't make them GOOD, but they ware there, for guests with less...refined liquor pallets than myself.

I don't touch either of the stuff.
Gotcha, you keep them around for the heathens?

In that case, I hope you stock Heineken.
"Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes."

- William Gibson

Josh wrote:What? There's nothing weird about having a pet housefly. He smuggles cigarettes for me.
Batman
The Dark Knight
Location: The Timmverse, the only place where DC Comics still make a modicum of sense

Post by Batman »

The complaint was cheapass Amaretto. :razz:
'I wonder how far the barometer sunk.'-'All der way. Trust me on dis.'
'Go ahead. Bake my quiche'.
'Undead or alive, you're coming with me.'
'Detritus?'-'Yessir?'-'Never go to Klatch'.-'Yessir.'
'Many fine old manuscripts in that place, I believe. Without price, I'm told.'-'Yes, sir. Certainly worthless, sir.'-'Is it possible you misunderstood what I just said, Commander?'
'Can't sing, can't dance, can handle a sword a little'
'Run away, and live to run away another day'-The Rincewind principle
'Hello, inner child. I'm the inner babysitter.'
Lindar
Adept

Post by Lindar »

HOT DAMN! omg you rock! *glomp* and the apartment is beautiful.

i wish the one we're going to looked liek that ~_~

but i dun think we're that grownup yet
Last edited by Lindar on Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[img=left]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/ ... rlysig.jpg[/img]
Terminally Flirtatious : Gotham Grrl : Imp-kin : Comm Major : NOT a Blonde : Empyrean Night~Good Friends don't let friends die
"Oh, pipe down! It's not like you've never been bound and gagged before." - Harley Quinn.
fgalkin
Initiate

Post by fgalkin »

The booze chest is mediocre, but everything else looks good. Congrats on getting the place.

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin