STGOD: The Pheonix Wars (Chapter II)

Library: Where we go to relive campaigns past....
Robert Walper
Adept

Post by Robert Walper »

Timelord5997 wrote:With the Dalek vessels inplace, the Borg appeared out of Transwarp.
450 cubes, greatly outnumbered by the Dalek forces.
The battle begins, and it is onesided

'launch missiles, exterminate them'
'I Obey'

as the Dalek fleet opened up with a volley of missiles, the Borg attempted to deflect them with tractor and cutting beams, still not enough to stop them all. two cubes are ripped to shreds by the onslaught
The destruction of the Borg cubes is noted by Lord Walper. He nods. Apparently these Daleks think they have the upper hand.

The Borg hive mind analyses the Dalek weaponry, adapting their shields to maximize protection against them. The Daleks are clearly surprised by the adaptation technique...they are not used to enemies who change their shield properties to render enemy weapons far less effective.

That is just the beginning... Lord Walper thought. Inside his viewing chamber, he closes his eyes, seeing the battle now in his mind.

Unnoticed at first, a green glow in open space appears near the Dalek fleet. The glow brightens, growing larger. Soon some of the Dalek forces take note, wondering what it is.

The anomaly continued to grow at a exponential rate, until it's size reached the volume of the Dalek fleet.

Walper's eyes opened, consumed with Dark Side energy. Learn to know the Dark Side of the Force, and you will understand the power of your enemy!

The massive Force storm moved towards the Dalek fleet, the first ships touched by it seemingly melted by the energy contact. The storm sweeps through the Dalek fleet, hundreds of Dalek vessels obliterated by the raw energy. The storm continues unimpaired, right through the Borg armada of cubes. The cubes remained untouched while the Dalek forces crumpled like insects swatted by a giant hand.

The green energy quickly disaptes after passing through the Borg fleet. Over one thousand Dalek ships, in so short a time, are gone.

The remaining Dalek ships are now forced to engage the Borg fleet with slightly less than half their number, and has furthermore adapted their shields to render their attacks vaslty less effective.

Lord Walper, through the sensors of cube fleet, take note of Ra's position on the planet below. He nods, and the Borg cubes begin transporting down heavily armored and disruptor weilding tactical drones. Thousands of them begin appearing upon the surface, surrounding Ra's position and appearing throughout the ranks of the enemy ground forces.
Last edited by Robert Walper on Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dartzap
Keeper of the Beer

Post by Dartzap »

OOC: Wakper: , Your too Late, Ra's gone. :P

*The Astroid Belt*

Commander.. That was most disapointing...

I know my lord.. but our ground forces are too unsuitable for these things. We must ask for help developing new forces with the aid from Lord Adam and the Daleks

indeed, this is so, i have already sent a transmission asking for that aid this very morning, if we do receive some new technology, it will be nothing short of a miracle

Indeed My lord.. We can only hope.
"Why hello! Could I intrest you in some giant bonsai trees?"

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

*planet 4*

*The Sentinal Exterminator warped in and setteled into a low orbit*

The Supreme Dalek and the commander of the Sentinal gilded down one fo the vast corridors on the base

'We must develope new weponary for ground battles, begin production of Special wepaons Daleks, activate research slaves to find new weponary for us'

'I Obey'
Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman
Sick, Twisted Fuck

Post by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman »

OOC: <sigh> I guess everyone is more interested in killing each other instead of exploring the mysteries of Pluto.... But don't worry, there is still Dathomir to explore.

On pluto, Borg drones are chasing down the remaining Daleks, covering the evacuation of Ra's troops. Some unfortunate Daleks are caught and assimilated.

As the rest of the combatants are still battling on the surface, the planet struggles, deforms, moans, as if the planet has been alive all the time, and just awakened from its long-time slumber by the atrocities commited by the combatants above.

Battles... deaths... Soldiers screaming in agony... those seem to disturb the planet from its peaceful slumber.

As the Borg realize the planet is actually alive, drones start injecting their nanoprobes, collecting samples, analyzing what actually happens behind this all nightmarish phenomenon.

But alas, not for long.

At Pluto's orbit, an Eclipse-Class Command Ship jumps out of Hyperspace. The Captain is broadcasting an urgent message.

"Our Borg ally on the planet, this is Captain Laurence Stern of Eclipse-Class Command Ship Terror. We are under direct order of Darth Kreshna to destroy the planet completely. Evacuate the area. Repeat. Evacuate the area."

The Eclipse is charging its superlaser as Pluto struggles with itself.
Last edited by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman on Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
The Sick, Twisted Fuck | Sap #2 of the Bitter Trio | Knight of the e-mail | Evil Liberal Conspirator | Esoteric Order of Dagon | Weird TGODer

Share your free D&D character here.

:welcome :arrow: :sheepfucker: :thumbsup

So be it. If saying "NO" means being alone, then to hell with love, with romance, with marriage, and all the shit life keeps pumping at me. I'll walk alone, but with freedom and a healed pride.

NEVER buy a LiteOn CD/DVD Writer. Ever.
Robert Walper
Adept

Post by Robert Walper »

Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman wrote: "Our Borg ally, this is Captain Laurence Stern of Eclipse-Class Command Ship Terror. We are under direct order of Darth Kreshna to destroy the planet immediately. Evacuate the area. Repeat. Evacuate the area."
All Borg vessels slip into transwarp, leaving the area and heading back to Borg space.
Sick, Twisted Fuck

The planet writhes and burns as the mighty Eclipse fires its superlaser. Granted the superlaser is much weaker than that of the Death Star, but destroying a planet should not be that long.....

Eventually, the planet explodes, sending an echoing scream of agony hurting the mind of every sentient beings within the solar system. Captain Stern and his bridge crews kneeling in pain as they hold their head in pain.

When the Captain eventually opens his eyes, he takes a glance at the window.

Pluto is no more.
The Sick, Twisted Fuck | Sap #2 of the Bitter Trio | Knight of the e-mail | Evil Liberal Conspirator | Esoteric Order of Dagon | Weird TGODer

So be it. If saying "NO" means being alone, then to hell with love, with romance, with marriage, and all the shit life keeps pumping at me. I'll walk alone, but with freedom and a healed pride.

Sick, Twisted Fuck

<Imperial coded message>

To: Ra <Goa'uld System Lord>, Lord Walper <Primary Adjunct of Borg Collective>, Petrosjko <Imperial Commissar>
Subject: Conference aboard the Death Star - URGENT

Greetings,

I heed Lord Walper's call, and it's time for explanation.

I'm in control. No need to worry.

Regards@#!@$#@%$^&$%&*^%%$TDFSASVCDAFSFSD#%@WR##B
W$%SW^$HB&%$%$&FV%$VDTFDGD^ERY^%&^%&ERGVDVY%ERD&#
%&^$*UTNURFTN*^%*^*)(&*)*&)()(*&E$^^E$S^$%^E^ER^RE^RE^E
R%^%$YRTBVCBS@#!^%**&^()&*(&^(&*(&*(&^(^*&^(^@#@#^$#

Darth Kreshna

<end of message>

===============================================

The message is very short, does not sound very diplomatic. However, it's followed by some garbled texts could not be comprehended by the recipients.

Ra
Master

Post by Ra »

*Pain grips the minds of everyone aboard Ra's ship. Galadriel, being telepathic, feels this especially.

NO!!!!

*Ra gets up, and looks over.*

The pain... so many have just died.

*Ra taps into the Borg collective database, and watchs as the ninth planet explodes under a superlaser blast.*

What is he doing?!

For now, we must continue this investigation. Using the artefact, I believe we can design a counter to the weapon.

Begin at once. Now, we must think of our next move. We are going to hide out at my secret asteroid base, designated Location D. That is why our hyperdrives are on stealth mode. From there, we need to act again, and this time avoid the vengeful Trolls.

I believe I sense another place of disturbance. I cannot say why... but it is a planet called Dathomir.

We will leave tomorrow. However, we must prepare to meet the Ancient Ones again. And depart in a less conspicuous manner.
Jonathan McKenzie
Half-Insane Snakehead | MSPaint Acolyte | Wierd TGOD'er

"Every time you stay abstinent...Kitten kills a god."
Ra
Master

Post by Ra »

*A Tel'tak exits hyperspace, with Ra and Galadriel aboard. A group of ELF Troopers stand guard. They all then transport to the DS Overbridge, not bothering to dock their ship.*

*Ra then marches up, his eyes blazing in anger.*

Why did you destroy the planet? We were close to figuring out why these... Ancient Ones are trying to kill you. We needed support, not a Tarkin Solution!
Jonathan McKenzie

Sick, Twisted Fuck

Ra wrote:*A Tel'tak exits hyperspace, with Ra and Galadriel aboard. A group of ELF Troopers stand guard. They all then transport to the DS Overbridge, not bothering to dock their ship.*

*Ra then marches up, his eyes blazing in anger.*

Why did you destroy the planet? We were close to figuring out why these... Ancient Ones are trying to kill you. We needed support, not a Tarkin Solution!
Darth Kreshna's eyes are normal again now. He's acting and behaving as if never possessed before.

"My friend, the planet must be destroyed at all cost. Don't ask me why because I cannot explain, but now there is something of urgency I would need the help of Galadriel."

He continues, "I heard Lord Walper's call, and while I can reply, I still haven't the slightest idea of what happens around. All my decisions are based on instinct, my friend. The voice inside me speaks."

Finally the Sith Inquisitor admits, "There are dreams... vague recollections.... The Phoenix Entity prevents me to seek for the answer, but with Galadriel's help, I hope we can find something."
Last edited by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman on Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

*Sentinal Exterminator*

'we have located the DeathStar'

'begin procedure delta five tango'

'I Obey'

The ship blazed towards the battle station

'stand by to deploy the new shilding'

'I obey'

'Deploy Black hole shilding, confirm stablity'

'affermative...stablity confirmed'
Ra
Master

Post by Ra »

*Eyes stop flashing.*

I apologize for my imprudence. However, we do need to figure some things out. First, we have been working on-

Lord Kreshna! It's the damned Daleks. And they have a new type of shield.

They never learn when to quit.

*Galadriel reaches into Ra's mind*

You FOOL! You were about to reveal the existance of the device to him. You realize not the repercussions. Thank the Valar you were interrupted. We will consult Captain McKenzie on the matter, not Kreshna. Understood?

Yes.

I will handle them.

*Galadriel raises her arms, and draws in her power. Gradually, the Dalek suicide ship slows, until it is standing still. Galadriel then focuses on the engines of the ship, slowly crushing their internal components. The crippled vessel is then no longer a threat to the station. Despite her calm demeanour, the act of magic was draining. Galadriel then walked over to a chair, to rest.*
Jonathan McKenzie

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

useing every avaible scrap of power, The Sentinal Exterminator fires its nano harmonic beam directly at the DeathStars laser, the beam overloading all the circuitary of the fireing controls

with that the Sentinal Exterminator implodes
Dartzap
Keeper of the Beer

Post by Dartzap »

" My lord, we have seen the results of the test by the daleks.. some intresting results"

Hmm? what do you mean?"

" Well sir, it seems that the sheilds, while they can absorb the blast from say, The Goa'uld mothership, it will not last long, it will can only be used as a last resort when being fired on"

Intresting.. see to it that we get a few of these, perhaps we can develop them some more

"Of course my Lord"

Ra
Master

Post by Ra »

The Daleks fused the firing circuits on the superlaser. Repairs will take several hours.

AT WHICH TIME WE WILL BE VULNERABLE TO ATTACK. SO MUCH THE BETTER...

So much the better?

*Kreshna then clears his throat.*

We have the advantage, friend.

Right...

*Meanwhile, repair droids and duplicator bots begin rebuilding the firing circuits on the superlaser.*
Jonathan McKenzie

Dartzap
Keeper of the Beer

Post by Dartzap »

*The Rubys Glory half a klekkit from The Happy Fun ball*

"Is the spy ready to depart?"

"Yes Sir, his shuttle is just leaving, we are going to do a small L-space jump to there, and then retreive him"

"Excellent, let's do it then"

"Aye Aye Sir"

*The Ship does a mico-jump towards the HFB*

Sick, Twisted Fuck

"Alright," Darth Kreshna continues with his normal voice again, "but first, let me invigorate the mage first."

With that words, fiery aura extends from Darth Kreshna, enveloping Galadriel in warm, restoring energy. Her magical powers restored.

Darth Kreshna continues in, "Lord Walper is still on the way, but I will bring him now as our time is short."

Before Ra or Galadriel have the chance to ask, Kreshna's voice changes again and his eyes radiate flame.

I HEED YOUR CALL, WALPER OF BORG. NOW YOU SHALL COME TO ME.

Lord Walper is regenerating when he feels his body is enveloped by some kind of fiery aura, then his surroundings blurs. Then his Borg senses "feel" as if he is traversing through some unknown, non-corporeal dimension. Moments later, he finds himself in the Death Star conference room; together with Ra, Galadriel, and Darth Kreshna.

Before anyone have the chance to say anything, Darth Kreshna waves his hand and speaks, "I am nearly omnipotent, but still far away from omniscient. In fact, I don't even have the vaguest idea of the transpiring events. All my decisions have been based on instinct. I am a blind Goliath."

He continues, "now gather with me, my friends. Share my dreams."

Then suddenly, everyone in this room fall into trance. In their state, Each of them feels as if they are no longer their original self. In fact, now each of them becomes a woman with immense power.

They, as the woman, say these words.

"Hear me, X-Men. No longer am I the woman you knew! I am Fire! And Life Incarnate! Now and Forever, I am Phoenix!"

But it does not end here. The scene changes. Ra, Galadriel, and Lord Walper each becomes a Chiss Commander piloting a starfighter. Sub-consciously, each individual grabs their communication unit and gives the order,

"Commander Thrawn to wingmen. The Outbound Flight is in range now. Engage the ship. Remember, it should be destroyed."

Still in trance, they are feeling as if they are Thrawn. Each of them. And they senses fear. Everyone that are familiar with the Empire knows that Thrawn does not feel fear. But as the Chiss Commander, now they are feeling the fear alongside the sense of urgency: the Outbound Flight Project needs to be stopped at all cost!

Then everything blurs, changes into different scene. Now each of them is Grand Moff Tarkin; arguing with the Emperor.

"...but Your Majesty, the Yuuzhan Vong is not that powerful. We don't have the urge to build the fleet with the scale as you wished. In fact, we still have years before they come to our Galaxy and...."

The Emperor cuts in, "my friend, you are still mistaken in great many things. It is not the Vong that disturbs me; it is something else."

Tarkin frowns, the Emperor is disturbed? He is the most powerful being in the Galaxy and he is disturbed?

He then asks, "but then what disturbs you if not the Vong, Your Majesty?"

The Emperor chuckles, "in time, I would let you know. In time. Meanwhile, you shall command the Death Star."

Then the dream ends.

Kreshna breaks the silence with his gestalt voice again, "the dreams, my allies. The dreams may explain why I am here. But still, with all my powers, I am helpless to see the picture. I NEED YOUR HELP."

Dartzap
Keeper of the Beer

Post by Dartzap »

"The Spy is aboard my lord.. it is strange that no one noticed him gone...."

"Indeed, however, we shall have to count our blessings later, lets leave"

"Aye aye Captain"

*The ship jumps to the New Astroid Belt*

Robert Walper
Adept

Post by Robert Walper »

Lord Walper rages, his eyes burning with Dark Side consumption. He does not like being at the beck and call of aany being, particularily one superior to himself. But he forces himself to calm down. Engaging this Phoenix being is obviously beyond his abilities...for now. Instead, he stares intently focusing upon the form of Kreshna, trying to sense his true motives and intents.
Dartzap
Keeper of the Beer

Post by Dartzap »

"So, what have you discovered whilst on the Deathstar?"

yje soy was in the living quaters of Lord Detritus, His information was to important for the usal interrogation and dismataling.

"Well Sir, before I departed, there was quite a fuss occuring, the Dark Lord, Kreshna, was apprently possessed by some sort of spirit, This spirit seems to be in part, responcible for why Pluto started shaking and imploding, after the destruction of that planet, the head Goa'uld came over an demanded a reason why he had destroyed it.. the argument was quite passionate, from what i heared"

Intresting, was there any mention of the "Ancients"?

"why yes sir.. though i do beleive they are the ones who were after the Dork Lord when he was posessed"

"Really? so they infact are not working with the Imperials or any of those evil sods.. how very intresting.. You may leave.. Hopefully your replacement will be as useful..."

"Thank you, Milord"

Destructionator XV
Lead Programmer

Post by Destructionator XV »

Aboard the Iyo...

The bridge crews watch in anxiety as Captain Willis starts laughing maniacally while betraying an insane facial expression.

An officer runs over to him.

"Captian! Captian! We need a medic up here!"

The first officer, Commander Peters, then speaks to the bioships.

"Strange beings, we mean you no harm, but you are hurting our captian! Release him and slow down so we can talk to you, or we may be forced to attack, and I know neither of us wants that. Please, release him and we can work on crossing this communication divide together."

Medics rush out the turbolift, ready to give the captian any assistance he needs, but they wait just a moment to see if the beings will release him.

Meanwhile back at the starbase...

"Sir, we have just monitored the destruction of the ninth planet. There was a battle on the ground between the Goa'uld and the Trolls, then both sides left and the Empire superlasered it."

"Sir, the Trolls have also requested ground support."

"I see. Send the Trolls as many armour peircing laser buullet combo guns as we can spare. Also, see what they both wanted on that ninth planet. How much longer until the fleet is ready again?"

"We will send 5000 guns, and the fleet will be back up within days."

"Very good. And tell them that these weapons have faired well against both the Stromtrooper armour and the Borg in our usage."

"The weapons are enroute now."
Adam D. Ruppe
Image Oh my hero, so far away now.....
Dartzap
Keeper of the Beer

Post by Dartzap »

"Lord Detritus, we have recived a shipment of weapens from Lord Adam"

Ah! Excellent! send him our thanks, was there anything else?"

"Yes Milord, he wishes to know what the reason for us being on Pluto was"

Hmm, Very well, Tell him of the Ancients, and how once something was taken from that planet he started to shake and burn. Tell him it has something to do with the Darkships, and Lord Kresha's Madness, that is the short hand version, anyway...

"As you wish, My lord"

Sick, Twisted Fuck

Suddenly, at Lord Detritus' new asteroid belt, an Eclipse-Class Command Ship materializes out of Hyperspace. It is the Terror.

The mighty ship merely shrugs off the intense fire of Trollish defence forces. In fact, it appears to ignore them.

Then it charges the superlaser.

But much to the defender's surprise, the mighty ship does not fire at their bases. Instead, the superlaser fires at a large but uninhabited asteroid.

The ship also fires its turbolasers at other, smaller asteroids, but most of them are the empty ones. In fact, among the asteroids being destroyed, only one of them contains a military target; it is merely a small supply depot.

It looks like the Eclipse's target is actually asteroids instead of Trollish Imperium's bases.

But something peculiar is happening. As each asteroid is destroyed, telepathic scream of agony can be felt by the sentients in vicinity. The Trollish defence forces are fighting with less effectiveness as the dying scream echoes in their minds.

Finally it ends. As the ship jumps back into Hyperspace, Captain Stern speaks to his officer, "inform Darth Kreshna that we accidentally found the Trollish Imperium military base."

Post by Guest »

Destructionator XV wrote: "Strange beings, we mean you no harm, but you are hurting our captian! Release him and slow down so we can talk to you, or we may be forced to attack, and I know neither of us wants that. Please, release him and we can work on crossing this communication divide together."
The peculiar beings pulsates, then releases the Captain. They do not understand why the one of the Younger Race is in pain; they just want to communicate, not hurting.

And communicating through minds is the only means they understand; since they have been evolving such way for aeons.
Ra
Master

Post by Ra »

*Galadriel meditates, summoning her deepest thoughts. Her eyes then snap open.*

It is ancient... as old as the Valar...

*Galadriel is deeply disturbed, however. She sensed wicked things in the Phoenix's mind, things that made her question the alliance itself.*

Lady Galadriel? Ra's deep voice boomed.

My appologies. I was seeking more answers. The revelation is unclear. Not in the deepest knowledge of the Istari or even the Maia is your purpose clear. However, from what you said, this is clear. The Emperor feared the Ancient Ones, and so he should. They now seek to destroy you. And to do that, they wish to extinguish all sentient life. Why is this?

*Kreshna seemed uncomfortable. The question of why the Ancients wished to extinguish sentient life brought concern to the entity inside him.*

I do not know.

And I intend to find out why. Ra, come.

*Galadriel and Ra silently leave the DS Overbridge, leaving Kreshna puzzled.*
Last edited by Ra on Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jonathan McKenzie