Geforce 6600GT Vs 6600 (Quake 4)

C&T: Video Games, Table Top Games & Computerized Stuff
Einhander Sn0m4n
Apprentice

#1 Geforce 6600GT Vs 6600 (Quake 4)

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

I got a GF6600, and I want to know if it was a mistake not going the extra $20 for the GT. I suspect it may possibly be, but I'd imagine it wouldn't be too bad. Thoughts?
Uraniun235
Acolyte

Post by Uraniun235 »

You should've gone for the GT. Sorry.
Ace Pace
Antisemetical Semite

Post by Ace Pace »

*prods to video card lineup on the sub forum* Yes, sad to say, the GT was well worth the 20$.
[img=left]http://www.libriumarcana.com/Uploads/Ace/acewip7.jpg[/img]Grand Dolphin Conspiracy
The twin cub, the Cyborg dolphin wolf.

Dorsk 81: this is why I support the separation of Aces eyebrow's, something that ugly should never be joined

Mayabird:You see what this place does to us? It's like how Eskimos have their 16 names for snow. We have to precisely define what shafting we're receiving.

"Do we think Israel would be nuts enough to go back into Lebanon with Olmert still in power and calling the shots? They could hook Sharon up to a heart monitor and interpret the blips and bleeps as "yes" and "no" and do better than that, both strategically and emotionally."
Captain tycho
Feeldoe Heretic

Post by Captain tycho »

Aye, the GT is great.
"You don't spend half your life in lockdown with a horse-bit in your mouth and not believe. And you surely don't start out in a liquor store trash bin with an umbilical cord wrapped around your neck and not believe. Oh, absolutely I believe in God. And I absolutely hate the fucker."
-Riddick
Cynical Cat
Arch-Magician

Post by Cynical Cat »

Welcome to Librium Einy.
It's not that I'm unforgiving, it's that most of the people who wrong me are unrepentant assholes.
Einhander Sn0m4n
Apprentice

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

Thanks guys.

Yes I probly shoulda spent the extra $20, but getting hardware specs right is like pulling Teeth with Dave. I'm lucky I didn't get another Celery with a POS ATI card and 32mb of PC133 in it when I said "AMD Athlon64 with a 6600GT and a gig of PC3200", but it's all good. ...
Ace Pace
Antisemetical Semite

Post by Ace Pace »

For reference Einy, this forum includes a sub forum of Hardware/Software review, where I have my Video Card lineup posted.

Also, I'd love you writing a few Anti-Spyware reviews.
[img=left]http://www.libriumarcana.com/Uploads/Ace/acewip7.jpg[/img]Grand Dolphin Conspiracy
The twin cub, the Cyborg dolphin wolf.

Dorsk 81: this is why I support the separation of Aces eyebrow's, something that ugly should never be joined

Mayabird:You see what this place does to us? It's like how Eskimos have their 16 names for snow. We have to precisely define what shafting we're receiving.

"Do we think Israel would be nuts enough to go back into Lebanon with Olmert still in power and calling the shots? They could hook Sharon up to a heart monitor and interpret the blips and bleeps as "yes" and "no" and do better than that, both strategically and emotionally."