Secret Agent Man

#1 Well hello there

Post by Stofsk »

Guess who got bail. :grin:
frigidmagi
Dragon Death-Marine General

Post by frigidmagi »

Welcome back bro. Glad to see ya.
"it takes two sides to end a war but only one to start one. And those who do not have swords may still die upon them." Tolken
Cynical Cat
Arch-Magician

Post by Cynical Cat »

Alright people, line up to hug our friend in an orderly fashion. No accidental squishings please.

Glad to see you again man. :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers
It's not that I'm unforgiving, it's that most of the people who wrong me are unrepentant assholes.
Dark Silver
Omnipotent Overlord

Post by Dark Silver »

Welcome back Chris, I'm glad to see that the Austrailian Courts have some sense of decency...even if it's just bail.

Hopefully all of this will cleared up in short order....

:leghump:
Allen Thibodaux | Archmagus | Supervillain | Transfan | Trekker | Warsie |
"Then again, Detective....how often have you dreamed of hearing your father's voice once more? Of feeling your mother's touch?" - Ra's Al Ghul
"According to the Bible, IHVH created the Universe in six days....he obviously didn't know what he was doing." - Darek Steele bani Order of Hermes.
DS's Golden Rule: I am not a bigot, I hate everyone equally. | corollary: Some are more equal than others.
Narsil
Lord of Time

Post by Narsil »

Dude, welcome back, hopefully all this will be sorted out soon and they'll catch the actual killer so there'll be at least a fleeting sense of justice after coming out of this whole debacle.
Ace Pace
Antisemetical Semite

Post by Ace Pace »

WELCOME BACK

:cheers :cheers :cheers :leghump:
[img=left]http://www.libriumarcana.com/Uploads/Ace/acewip7.jpg[/img]Grand Dolphin Conspiracy
The twin cub, the Cyborg dolphin wolf.

Dorsk 81: this is why I support the separation of Aces eyebrow's, something that ugly should never be joined

Mayabird:You see what this place does to us? It's like how Eskimos have their 16 names for snow. We have to precisely define what shafting we're receiving.

"Do we think Israel would be nuts enough to go back into Lebanon with Olmert still in power and calling the shots? They could hook Sharon up to a heart monitor and interpret the blips and bleeps as "yes" and "no" and do better than that, both strategically and emotionally."
B4UTRUST
Dance Puppets Dance

Post by B4UTRUST »

if i didn't proclaim it loudly enough in the other thread...

FUCK YEAH!

Welcome home buddy! I declare this day one of celebration!

Drinks are on me!
Saint Annihilus - Patron Saint of Dealing with Stupid Customers
Josh
Resident of the Kingdom of Eternal Cockjobbery

Post by Josh »

Chris!

Good to have you home while this bullshit gets sorted out. God, how we've missed you.
When the Frog God smiles, arm yourself.
"'Flammable' and 'inflammable' have the same meaning! This language is insane!"
GIVE ME COFFEE AND I WILL ALLOW YOU TO LIVE!- Frigid
"Ork 'as no automatic code o' survival. 'is partic'lar distinction from all udda livin' gits is tha necessity ta act inna face o' alternatives by means o' dakka."
I created the sound of madness, wrote the book on pain
Charon
No

Post by Charon »

Holy crap on a stick! Welcome back!
Moderator of Philosophy and Theology
Rukia
Pleasure Kitten

Post by Rukia »

*pours drinks on Scottie*

Welcome back Chris... Hopefully this minior victory is just prelude to the one everyone is rooting you get at the end of all this. Keep strong!
shark42bait: you are evil...
shark42bait: i admire that in a woman....
I'm a mystery wrapped in an enigma wrapped in an AWESOME rack!
"if you want to get out of a speeding ticket short skirts and crying are still the way to go" Kairy on "mythbusters"

LimePink: "Um, Mr. President? I was doing a suduko puzzle, and based on the hidden co-ordinates in the grid, I think Osama Bin Laden is either here : points on map: or here :points to another spot within 5 miles:. Also, Jay-Z killed Tupac Shakur and the lost treasure of Atlantis actually turned to the glacier that sunk the Titanic."
Something Awesome
Initiate

Post by Something Awesome »

Welcome back, good sir! Since I've joined, I've heard nothing but good things about you here. :cheers
Stofsk
Secret Agent Man

Post by Stofsk »

What gets me is that I'll have to wait something like a year before this whole thing gets resolved. A trial is likely to start either late this year or early next year.

Yeah, 'speedy' isn't in the vocabulary of this country's criminal justice system. Even though the Magistrate committed me to trial I think he was quite fair in his comments, especially since he granted me bail on the basis that it was a weak, circumstantial case.
Batman
The Dark Knight
Location: The Timmverse, the only place where DC Comics still make a modicum of sense

Post by Batman »

For some justice systems a year is speedy. Welcome back, Stofsk.
:cheers :cheers :cheers
'I wonder how far the barometer sunk.'-'All der way. Trust me on dis.'
'Go ahead. Bake my quiche'.
'Undead or alive, you're coming with me.'
'Detritus?'-'Yessir?'-'Never go to Klatch'.-'Yessir.'
'Many fine old manuscripts in that place, I believe. Without price, I'm told.'-'Yes, sir. Certainly worthless, sir.'-'Is it possible you misunderstood what I just said, Commander?'
'Can't sing, can't dance, can handle a sword a little'
'Run away, and live to run away another day'-The Rincewind principle
'Hello, inner child. I'm the inner babysitter.'
Rukia
Pleasure Kitten

Post by Rukia »

Stofsk wrote:Even though the Magistrate committed me to trial I think he was quite fair in his comments, especially since he granted me bail on the basis that it was a weak, circumstantial case.
Least someone in the justice system has some common since.. if the judge thinks that it is a weak case.. maybe your jury will too... *huggles* Best of luck to ya hun.
shark42bait: you are evil...
shark42bait: i admire that in a woman....
I'm a mystery wrapped in an enigma wrapped in an AWESOME rack!
"if you want to get out of a speeding ticket short skirts and crying are still the way to go" Kairy on "mythbusters"

LimePink: "Um, Mr. President? I was doing a suduko puzzle, and based on the hidden co-ordinates in the grid, I think Osama Bin Laden is either here : points on map: or here :points to another spot within 5 miles:. Also, Jay-Z killed Tupac Shakur and the lost treasure of Atlantis actually turned to the glacier that sunk the Titanic."
Comrade Tortoise
Exemplar

Post by Comrade Tortoise »

Stofsk wrote:What gets me is that I'll have to wait something like a year before this whole thing gets resolved. A trial is likely to start either late this year or early next year.

Yeah, 'speedy' isn't in the vocabulary of this country's criminal justice system. Even though the Magistrate committed me to trial I think he was quite fair in his comments, especially since he granted me bail on the basis that it was a weak, circumstantial case.
*BIG HUG!!!!*
"Nothing in biology makes sense except in the light of evolution."
- Theodosius Dobzhansky

There is no word harsh enough for this. No verbal edge sharp and cold enough to set forth the flaying needed. English is to young and the elder languages of the earth beyond me. ~Frigid

The Holocaust was an Amazing Logistical Achievement~Havoc
Uraniun235
Acolyte

Post by Uraniun235 »

HURRAH!
Scottish Ninja
Initiate

Post by Scottish Ninja »

All right! Good to see you back! I hope everything works out in your favor.
[img=left]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a116/ ... vilwar.jpg[/img]Dakarne: That's no moon...
Dakarne: it's London.

Thank god for Tennessee Harold Ford protecting us from nuclear vegemite. - Petrosjko
Major Reilly: Air Command
"They can shoot me dead, but the moral high ground is mine" - The Doctor
Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman
Sick, Twisted Fuck

Post by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman »

Yo, Chris! Nice to see you again, buddy!

Now Chris is here, let's everyone have a beer! :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers
The Sick, Twisted Fuck | Sap #2 of the Bitter Trio | Knight of the e-mail | Evil Liberal Conspirator | Esoteric Order of Dagon | Weird TGODer

Share your free D&D character here.

:welcome :arrow: :sheepfucker: :thumbsup

So be it. If saying "NO" means being alone, then to hell with love, with romance, with marriage, and all the shit life keeps pumping at me. I'll walk alone, but with freedom and a healed pride.

NEVER buy a LiteOn CD/DVD Writer. Ever.
Lindar
Adept

Post by Lindar »

[img=left]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/ ... rlysig.jpg[/img]
Terminally Flirtatious : Gotham Grrl : Imp-kin : Comm Major : NOT a Blonde : Empyrean Night~Good Friends don't let friends die
"Oh, pipe down! It's not like you've never been bound and gagged before." - Harley Quinn.
Batman
The Dark Knight
Location: The Timmverse, the only place where DC Comics still make a modicum of sense

Post by Batman »

Some people collect coins, others stamps, Lindar apparently collects cake pictures (or has been on the mother of all baking sprees for quite some time). Either way I like it. :grin:
'I wonder how far the barometer sunk.'-'All der way. Trust me on dis.'
'Go ahead. Bake my quiche'.
'Undead or alive, you're coming with me.'
'Detritus?'-'Yessir?'-'Never go to Klatch'.-'Yessir.'
'Many fine old manuscripts in that place, I believe. Without price, I'm told.'-'Yes, sir. Certainly worthless, sir.'-'Is it possible you misunderstood what I just said, Commander?'
'Can't sing, can't dance, can handle a sword a little'
'Run away, and live to run away another day'-The Rincewind principle
'Hello, inner child. I'm the inner babysitter.'
Lindar
Adept

Post by Lindar »

*blush* yes i collect cake pictures lol....

makes life easier when trying to come up with ideas for decorating lol... i mean as rarely as i do... they're keen as ideas lol

and all that one is is a blank cake wrote on with paint lol... BUT it's the thought that counts... *is hard to find good looking cake that would work for that sigh*
[img=left]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/ ... rlysig.jpg[/img]
Terminally Flirtatious : Gotham Grrl : Imp-kin : Comm Major : NOT a Blonde : Empyrean Night~Good Friends don't let friends die
"Oh, pipe down! It's not like you've never been bound and gagged before." - Harley Quinn.
Bratty
Disciple

Post by Bratty »

I have told you in private,

but publically as well,

"It is divine to have my friend back. I missed you."

Now, don't you dare misuse your time!

Eat, drink, be merry! (which means get laid :P )
"She believed in nothing; only her skepticism kept her from being an atheist."

~Jean Paul Sartre, philosopher