The Glitch IV - Inversion (Ch. 1)

Library: Where we go to relive campaigns past....
Rukia
Pleasure Kitten

Post by Rukia »

She shrugged as she sat down next to him. "Ok I guess, as well as can be expected. Thanks for snapping me out of it back there. Sorry I pushed you." She reached out like she was going to rub the back of his head but retracted her hand setting it on the ground next to her. "This has been so crazy... I don't know how to process it all yanno?" she sighed and took a big glup of her drink shivering a it as it went down.
shark42bait: you are evil...
shark42bait: i admire that in a woman....
I'm a mystery wrapped in an enigma wrapped in an AWESOME rack!
"if you want to get out of a speeding ticket short skirts and crying are still the way to go" Kairy on "mythbusters"

LimePink: "Um, Mr. President? I was doing a suduko puzzle, and based on the hidden co-ordinates in the grid, I think Osama Bin Laden is either here : points on map: or here :points to another spot within 5 miles:. Also, Jay-Z killed Tupac Shakur and the lost treasure of Atlantis actually turned to the glacier that sunk the Titanic."
Shark Bait
Adept
Location: A god forsaken chunk of swamp some ass built a city on!

Post by Shark Bait »

Rukia wrote:She shrugged as she sat down next to him. "Ok I guess, as well as can be expected. Thanks for snapping me out of it back there. Sorry I pushed you." She reached out like she was going to rub the back of his head but retracted her hand setting it on the ground next to her. "This has been so crazy... I don't know how to process it all yanno?" she sighed and took a big glup of her drink shivering a it as it went down.
Ted took a deep breath and chose his words carefully "You didn't hurt me, its ok I accepted that risk in flooding you like that and I'm just happy it worked. I understand that these are difficult time and the strain on everyone is incredible, what sometimes helps in a tough situation like this is to take it in pieces. It's sometimes just too big, you cant look at the whole thing at once look at it a little at a time. It can hurt I know but I'll be here ok?" he reached down and put his hand on her's.
[img=left]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v721/ ... giite1.png[/img]"I reject your reality and substitute my own"
-Adam Savage "Mythbusters"

"Rule 4: Blades don't need reloading."
-Zombie survival guide

"What is burning people but stabbing them with fire?"
-Frigidmagi
Rukia
Pleasure Kitten

Post by Rukia »

She smiled and squeezed his hand. "What about you? You seem like you're always helping others and not getting anything back...You can talk to me if you'd like. Like vent, I guess..." She looked at him.
"if you want to get out of a speeding ticket short skirts and crying are still the way to go" Kairy on "mythbusters"

LimePink: "Um, Mr. President? I was doing a suduko puzzle, and based on the hidden co-ordinates in the grid, I think Osama Bin Laden is either here : points on map: or here :points to another spot within 5 miles:. Also, Jay-Z killed Tupac Shakur and the lost treasure of Atlantis actually turned to the glacier that sunk the Titanic."
Shark Bait
Adept

Post by Shark Bait »

Rukia wrote:She smiled and squeezed his hand. "What about you? You seem like you're always helping others and not getting anything back...You can talk to me if you'd like. Like vent, I guess..." She looked at him.
Ted took a deep breath and smiled leaning his head backwards against the wall "I was trained as a Psychologist you know..." he said not really planiing on going anywhere with that statement. "Thank you, its allways good to have someone who listens. I help because its who I am, knowing that those arround me are ok is it's own reward."
[img=left]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v721/ ... giite1.png[/img]"I reject your reality and substitute my own"

-Zombie survival guide

-Frigidmagi
Comrade Tortoise
Exemplar

Post by Comrade Tortoise »

Justin looked at matthew. The Kender was bored. Something needed to be done about keeping him from being bored.

The ship had holodecks.

"Hey Tass" he said in a cheerful tone. Thank god he had helped to raise a couple of his small cousins during the period of their lives when they acted much like a kender

"I have to say, I am bored to. There is a really awesome magical room I want to show you. "

He looked over at Albert, giving him a look that said "THis needs to be done, you dont know what you are getting in to" and also "You had better come to, just in case, because I dont either"
Last edited by Comrade Tortoise on Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Nothing in biology makes sense except in the light of evolution."
- Theodosius Dobzhansky

There is no word harsh enough for this. No verbal edge sharp and cold enough to set forth the flaying needed. English is to young and the elder languages of the earth beyond me. ~Frigid

The Holocaust was an Amazing Logistical Achievement~Havoc
LadyTevar
Pleasure Kitten Foreman

Post by LadyTevar »

Glass broke, and Leah had also rose to her feet, meaning to go check on him. Thankfully, Ted had the same idea, and Leah realized that Matt was in the Shower. He'd probably not want to see her in the shower when he's naked. In fact... a shower might be a great idea. A place she could have a few moments alone, by herself....

... so she could finally stop being strong for a moment, and break down and cry like she really wanted to. "Al, El, ... you two go ahead to the holodeck. We'll be fine here," Leah urged, turning and walking towards the shower. "I'm going to shower and lie down..."

Once in the women's shower room, she slipped out of her robe, absently wondering if it still had the magical protections from Zion on it. The necklace of protection Thog made her was probably gone ... or in Tasselhoff's pouches. The mirror caught her eye. Red hair, stained by blood and ichor. Body bruised, but still the perfect body that Leah always wanted: firm perky breasts, flat belly, perfectly proportioned curvy hips, long trim legs ....

She suddenly understood why Matthew had broken the mirror. Just what she'd always wanted to look like .. and now she was stuck in it. Tears pricked at her eyes as she entered the shower and turned it on, letting the water beat down on her, trying to wash away all the grime and blood and ....

oh god.
Darek...

Water beat down in the shower, drowning out the sound and washing away the tears as Leah huddled into the corner of the showerstall and sobbed.

Dogs are Man's Best Friend
Cats are Man's Adorable Little Serial Killers
Rukia
Pleasure Kitten

Post by Rukia »

Rory sighed heavily as she took two more drinks. "Your friend was wrong, this isn't synthetic alcohol, this is the real deal." She drug her knees up to her chest and placed her hand, still holding his, on her knee and rested her head on it. "You maybe a psycologist, and you might think that just helping is enough... But you need to talk too, you need to deal." She paused, "What did you do in real life?" She turned her head and looked at him with a weak smile.
Last edited by Rukia on Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

SirNitram
The All-Seeing Eye

Post by SirNitram »

Albert gave a defeated sigh and went with Tass and Justin. The half-giant was forced to duck and shimmy through each door, and he felt exhausted, bruised, and emotionally drained. What a damn day. What a damn day. "And we're only just getting started.." He muttered.
Half-Damned, All Hero.

Tev: You're happy. You're Plotting. You're Evil.
Me: Evil is so inappropriate. I'm ruthless.
Tev: You're turning me on.

I Am Rage. You Will Know My Fury.
frigidmagi
Dragon Death-Marine General

Post by frigidmagi »

The Castle was torn to pieces. There was no other way to describe it. Floating in a the middle of a bubble of electro magnetic force, Magneto ripped the Castle out of the very bedrock and threw it about like a rampaging child. It was... tiring, but he needed it. He needed to wipe the very memory of the accursed place from the world that birthed it. He wished he could do the same to his memories.

"Petro/Nathan what happened to you? How could they do that to you? What is happening to me? How much of what I remember is a lie?" He groaned. There was another in his head. There was two when there should be one. This was not right.

"I am the only one who can hope to bring us Triumph. What can you do hold off the Null? What are you compared to the power that is Magneto" He declared to the other.

"I am who we really are."

There was nothing to say to that answer. Magneto turned his face from the barren earth below him and set his to the stars and began to rise higher.
"it takes two sides to end a war but only one to start one. And those who do not have swords may still die upon them." Tolken
Shark Bait
Adept

Post by Shark Bait »

Rukia wrote:Rory sighed heavily as she took two more drinks. "Your friend was wrong, this isn't synthetic alcohol, this is the real deal." She drug her knees up to her chest and placed her hand, still holding his, on her knee and rested her head on it. "You maybe a psycologist, and you might think that just helping is enough... But you need to talk too, you need to deal." She paused, "What did you do in real life?" She turned her head and looked at him with a weak smile.
"I was a student,â€

-Zombie survival guide

-Frigidmagi
Agent Fisher
Adept

Post by Agent Fisher »

Jack finished typing on the console. The holodeck shimmered and he was in full paintball gear. Time to relax and unwind.

He heard someone shout "GO!" And then he was off and running.
Morpheus:I remember that I am here not because of the path that lies before me but because of the path that lies behind me.
Charon
No

Post by Charon »

Matthew sighed contentedly as he finally shut off the water, looking down at his hand he saw that the bleeding had stopped, mostly. Grabbing a towel he quickly dried himself off and threw on the bare essentials of clothes so as to not be walking around in just a towel. Matthew pulled his shoulder's back, hearing in response cracks going all the way down his back. That felt good.

Drying his hair off a little more Matthew wrapped the towel around his waist and stepped out of the shower to see Ted and Rory just outside it, holding hands and talking.

"You know the showers are only for one right?"

Matthew smiled some at them before he turned and made his way towards a room.

"Get some rest, I know we can all use some relaxation."
Moderator of Philosophy and Theology
Shark Bait
Adept

Post by Shark Bait »

Ted looked up at Matthew, outwardly it seemed that the shower had greatly improved his mental status. “Let me see your handâ€

-Zombie survival guide

-Frigidmagi
Charon
No

Post by Charon »

Matthew stopped and looked back at Ted. He glanced at the alcohol, he wasn't really in the mood for a drink.

"That's ok. I'm just gonna get some sleep. You should too."

Matthew turned back around and started walking towards his room again. Yelling back over his shoulder.

"My hand is fine, not even bleeding much."
Shark Bait
Adept

Post by Shark Bait »

Ted shook his head "Very well then" He said, "I still want to talk to you tomorrow though." He then put the glass of brandy back down and leaned his head back against the wall.

-Zombie survival guide

-Frigidmagi
Charon
No

Post by Charon »

Matthew stepped into one of the double rooms and shut the door behind him, then made a mental note to ask Albert to double with him. Taking a deep breath to calm himself once again Matthew walked over to one of the dressers and openned a drawer.

It was empty.

"What the hell?"

Matthew openned another drawer, it too was empty.

"You've got to be kidding me. Where are all the clothes?"

A beeping noise could be heard followed by the soothing alto of a woman's voice. "Clothes are made to specification using the replicators."

Matthew stopped and looked around.

"Uh, hello? Who said that?"

No response.

"Are you a computer?"

The soothing alto spoke again "Affirmative."

Matthew rubbed his forehead. This was great, now he had a computer that would talk back at him. "So where is this replicator?"

Over on one of the walls a small object which indented into the wall lit up.

"Right." Matthew walked over to the replicator.

"Uh, could I have some clothes?"

"More specific instructions are required."

"I'd like some boxers, socks, shoes, pants and a shirt."

"More specific instructions are required."

"I hate you..."

-----------------------------------

Twenty minutes later Matthew walked out of his room wearing a green long-sleeved shirt, dark blue cargo pants, and converse shoes.

Matthew muttered to himself about how weird this felt as he left the stateroom and made his way back towards the medbay.
Comrade Tortoise
Exemplar

Post by Comrade Tortoise »

Justin led Tass and Albert to one of the unocupied Holodeck suites and stopped at the door.

"Computer, run Program: Treasure Island" the door opened, and he led Tass and Albert inside
"Nothing in biology makes sense except in the light of evolution."
- Theodosius Dobzhansky

There is no word harsh enough for this. No verbal edge sharp and cold enough to set forth the flaying needed. English is to young and the elder languages of the earth beyond me. ~Frigid

The Holocaust was an Amazing Logistical Achievement~Havoc
Rukia
Pleasure Kitten

Post by Rukia »

[quote="Shark Bait"]
"I was a student,â€

Agent Fisher
Adept

Post by Agent Fisher »

Jack called out. "Computer, end program." He was done relaxing, time to learn.

"Computer, load simulations off all personal ranged weapons on board this ship. Also, load a standard 100 meter firing range, with four paper targets, all torso."

The computer shimmered and he was at a firing range, with an assortment of weapons laid out on tables.

"Computer, if you can, replicate me a set of US Army Woodland pattern ACUs, circa 2045. The name tag should say Martin, M, A, R, T, I, N. And a pair of size nine 10" Leather Black Field Boot, Corcoran's."

On another table, appeared his new clothes. Jack made sure the holodeck's door was locked and changed. Once done, he picked up a rifle and started learning.
Last edited by Agent Fisher on Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Morpheus:I remember that I am here not because of the path that lies before me but because of the path that lies behind me.
Shark Bait
Adept

Post by Shark Bait »

Ted looked over at Rory who was blushing and avierting her eyes, "perhaps I should challange the man to a dule to uphold your honor." he said smileing attemtpting to ease her embarisment with humor "though I fear he would take me appart"

-Zombie survival guide

-Frigidmagi
Rukia
Pleasure Kitten

Post by Rukia »

Rory giggled. "That's not... I mean... yea..." She smiled and giggled again. She looked right at him and smiled. "I better do this before I lose my nerve.." A second later she leaned over and kissed him.
Last edited by Rukia on Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shark Bait
Adept

Post by Shark Bait »

Rukia wrote:Rory giggled. "That's not... I mean... yea..." She smiled and giggled again. She looked right at him and smiled. "I better do this before I lose my nerve.." A second later she leaned over and kissed him.
Ted returned her kiss and gently reached up and placed on hand on her cheek. “Wow that was um…wowâ€

-Zombie survival guide

-Frigidmagi
Agent Fisher
Adept

Post by Agent Fisher »

Jack tossed the phaser away in disgust.

Shitty piece of shit. Like firing a goddamn banana. He had worked his way through the rifles, and now he was about a fourth of the way through the sidearms.

"Fuck this. Computer, where are the others from my group?"

"Please Clarify."

"Where is Ottom-, I mean, Matthew."

"Matthew is currently in Sickbay."

"Where is Albert?"

"Albert is currently in Holodeck four, with Justin and Tass."

"Thank you computer. Might as well go talk with people in the same boat as me."

Jack walked out of the holodeck. He walked for about two minutes before he realized he didnt know how to get to holodeck four. He asked for directions and finally arrived.
Rukia
Pleasure Kitten

Post by Rukia »

[quote="Shark Bait"]
Ted returned her kiss and gently reached up and placed on hand on her cheek. “Wow that was um…wowâ€

Shark Bait
Adept

Post by Shark Bait »

Ted lifted her cheek again and looked her in the eye "You didn't make me uncomfortable I was just at a loss for words" he said firmly then kissed her again.

-Zombie survival guide

-Frigidmagi