I held off posting this...

N&P: Discussion of news headlines and politics.

Moderator: frigidmagi

Lonestar
Acolyte

#1 I held off posting this...

Post by Lonestar »

Because I wasn't sure if she had been on my ship before. I had to trade some emails with navy buddies, post on some facebook pages, etc. and there were a lot of "Air Force Salutes". It's hard to remember names when the officer is just known as "SUPPO".

But I digress. I finally found an article that confirmed my suspicions.

[quote="The Navy Times"]
Academy officer led double life as call girl

By Chris Amos - Staff writer
Posted : Tuesday Apr 15, 2008 14:41:07 EDT

By day, Lt. Cmdr. Rebecca Dickinson served as the Naval Academy food services officer, responsible for feeding 4,000 midshipmen, and occasionally taught a Navy leadership class in the academy’s ethics department.

By night, she worked as a prostitute, visiting homes and hotel rooms in the Washington, D.C., area. Using the name “Renee,â€
And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worth while, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: "I served in the United States Navy!" -J.F.K.
B4UTRUST
Dance Puppets Dance

Post by B4UTRUST »

Reminds me of SSgt Manheart, the AF Basic Training Instructor who did the spread in Playboy. Though this is a bit worse(or better, depending I suppose). A few of the guys I work with were in Manheart's flight apparently. It's amusing to hear their stories...
Saint Annihilus - Patron Saint of Dealing with Stupid Customers