What do you wear?

GH: General Discussion

Moderator: LadyTevar

Lindar
Adept

Post by Lindar »

Elheru Aran wrote::shock: NO NO NO! NO PEEPS!

*grabs helmet, dives into bunker*

And Surl: Don't be silly. Obviously they're not uncomfortable *enough* that she'd just give up on them. They're the sort of thing you wear when the proper occasion comes around.... like my tux... it spends about 99.99999% of its time in my closet. About the only time it ever comes out is for dances n stuff. Not that it's uncomfortable, but anyway...
*coughs and puts hands behind back, smiles adorably* Now now...Peeps are nowhere near good enough or tempting enough to get me to put them there shoes on....

And they've only been worn out once. And that was to a babyshower. which means siiting, no standing...

*giggles, and Smiles impishly at Surl* Of course i can be bribed to wear uncomfortable clothing...aien't you ever been to a pool party? WHo in their right mind would wear a swimsuit ???
[img=left]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/ ... rlysig.jpg[/img]
Terminally Flirtatious : Gotham Grrl : Imp-kin : Comm Major : NOT a Blonde : Empyrean Night~Good Friends don't let friends die
"Oh, pipe down! It's not like you've never been bound and gagged before." - Harley Quinn.
Caz
Master

Post by Caz »

Lindar wrote:
Surlethe wrote:
No; rather, my dirty laundry piles up, until Sunday night, when I don't have anything else to wear, I do it; but then, my brother is put out of doing his laundry. We each have a day of the week to do our laundry.
Alright then, well what day of the week is your day?

Oh and to go back on topic look at my wonderful shoes that i rarely wear because i feel nervous that i'll fall on my face...

HOW THE FUCK DID I MISS THOSE?

Hot. <3