nBSG season 2 DVD: will there be a complete box set?

SF: Not to be confused with SyFy....
Destructionator XV
Lead Programmer

#1 nBSG season 2 DVD: will there be a complete box set?

Post by Destructionator XV »

I just finished watching nBSG season 1 again, in two days... amazing television, which I've had the box set of for some time, and it is frakking awesome and left me longing for more. I could watch this show almost non stop. Doing some googling revealed that season 2 first half it out, and season 2 second half is coming later; looks like next month, but I was unable to find any information on a complete season 2 box set.

Have you guys heard anything about it? Any idea how much it will cost?
Adam D. Ruppe
Image Oh my hero, so far away now.....
Ra
Master

Post by Ra »

No clue. They've had the first half of S2 out like for months now at Wal-Mart, but no dice as to when a complete S2 set will come out. Damn, I get itchy waiting for it, especially since I wasn't able to see the tail end of S2 (or the new season, for that matter) due to changing work hours. :sad:
Jonathan McKenzie
Half-Insane Snakehead | MSPaint Acolyte | Wierd TGOD'er

"Every time you stay abstinent...Kitten kills a god."
Ali Sama
Initiate

Post by Ali Sama »

yes. later this year. it will be called 2.5 and will include extended footage and other stuff. there is an article about it in the wiki.
"In eternal damnation we sow the seeds of man, so we may delight in their pain and sorrow, basking them in our infinite love.."
Charles reed March 21, 2230

My live Journal
Stofsk
Secret Agent Man

Post by Stofsk »

I believe that Australia will get nothing but a completed boxset. You guys have had the first half of season two for months now, while we haven't. I think it's because the ACCC doesn't like that kind of bullshit (where customers are forced to buy two boxsets for completists sake rather than get it all in one, and whole - and likely cheaper than buying two halves in two separate boxsets - something about it unfairly gouging consumers and being uncompetitive).

So... I'll see if this is true when it comes out later this month (it should be fairly soon too, maybe even this coming week). One things for damn sure, I'm getting itchy for some BSG action.