Post by Ace Pace »

So long my friend
you have been a better peice of hardware then I deserved
I put you through your paces
tortured you
loved you

Goodbye 9700Pro 8PP 2Vertex.

If anyone thinks the above was serious he needs to be shot

New 9600XT, half the power, 30% preformance drop.
[img=left]http://www.libriumarcana.com/Uploads/Ace/acewip7.jpg[/img]Grand Dolphin Conspiracy
The twin cub, the Cyborg dolphin wolf.

Dorsk 81: this is why I support the separation of Aces eyebrow's, something that ugly should never be joined

Mayabird:You see what this place does to us? It's like how Eskimos have their 16 names for snow. We have to precisely define what shafting we're receiving.

"Do we think Israel would be nuts enough to go back into Lebanon with Olmert still in power and calling the shots? They could hook Sharon up to a heart monitor and interpret the blips and bleeps as "yes" and "no" and do better than that, both strategically and emotionally."
Stofsk
Secret Agent Man

Post by Stofsk »

I don't 'get it', but I'm not a computer nerd, so there.

I'm sorry for your loss, I guess.
Ace Pace
Antisemetical Semite

Post by Ace Pace »

Heh, its allright, its just painful to lose 30% preformance.
[img=left]http://www.libriumarcana.com/Uploads/Ace/acewip7.jpg[/img]Grand Dolphin Conspiracy

Dorsk 81: this is why I support the separation of Aces eyebrow's, something that ugly should never be joined

Mayabird:You see what this place does to us? It's like how Eskimos have their 16 names for snow. We have to precisely define what shafting we're receiving.

"Do we think Israel would be nuts enough to go back into Lebanon with Olmert still in power and calling the shots? They could hook Sharon up to a heart monitor and interpret the blips and bleeps as "yes" and "no" and do better than that, both strategically and emotionally."
Uraniun235
Acolyte

Post by Uraniun235 »

Why are you downgrading?
Ace Pace
Antisemetical Semite

Post by Ace Pace »

The 9700Pro died and with a new PC around the corner(litterly around the corner from my room) about to start up I don't want to blow 200$ on something equivilent or better.

To understand the problem, a 6800GT up to a few months ago cost 700$ here.